white people can use the word nigga

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
There is absolutely no reason in the year 2024 why white people can't use the word Nigga.

I hear it all the time, one time I even saw a snow albino light blue eyes redneck called an old man "nigga".

It's time whites take back the word nigga. To use against whoever we want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, jollibee, murdah and 1 other person
There is absolutely no reason in the year 2024 why white people can't use the word Nigga.

I hear it all the time, one time I even saw a snow albino light blue eyes redneck called an old man "nigga".

It's time whites take back the word nigga. To use against whoever we want.
Of course you can, but everything has a consequence. If they feel offended, don’t act surprised when they kill you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, butterworld and 2d v2
Anyone with sense agrees. Unfortunately until we feel able to share these thoughts with others who probably feel the same then we will never be allowed to say nigger freely

And I've seen a dumb video where I white guy says white people should be allowed to say nigger, and the black guy on the talk show says "say it" and everyone laughs when the white guy doesn't say it. Obviously he's not gonna say it because he's not allowed, but he's saying that scenario is stupid and he should be allowed to say it freely

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Of course you can, but everything has a consequence. If they feel offended, don’t act surprised when they kill you
Dont be surprised when I urinate right into your peasent mouth

Urine

Anyone with sense agrees. Unfortunately until we feel able to share these thoughts with others who probably feel the same then we will never be allowed to say nigger freely

And I've seen a dumb video where I white guy says white people should be allowed to say nigger, and the black guy on the talk show says "say it" and everyone laughs when the white guy doesn't say it. Obviously he's not gonna say it because he's not allowed, but he's saying that scenario is stupid and he should be allowed to say it freely
If the fag ur speaking about just ballzd up and said it maybe the n woulda respected him.

"People can say bad things"
think before making threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and butterworld
Thoughts on asians using the word nigga

• JFL
Reactions: jessepinkman

Nigger and nigga is different though, I don’t mind white people saying nigga tbh, its normalized through media and music.

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nigger and nigga is different though, I don’t mind white people saying nigga tbh, its normalized through media and music.
Well in speech they sound the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Why should they is a better question

wtf are niggers gonna do :lul:

if niggers can say it so can everyone
if its a "bad word" no one should say it