white people just are superior

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
You blacks like to talk about superiority but at the end of the day you just not going to see whites obsessed with winning unless they have mental health issues ok let's just look at reality the majority of white people were very healthy before 2010 now though we've taken over heavyweight boxing go look at the track field in Olympics see some white Norwegian beat you blacks in the hurdles and now heres where we pair up reality to really want somthing you have to be stressed you have to have that cortisol that narcissistic ego and well whites you know they ain't really that you go look at the most hated ufc fighters compared to most liked they dont really make sense because we all know jon jones is a scumbag we all know DC is a bully we all know usman is unbearable we all know ardesanya likes animals too much and hentai onto the next demetrious johnson when reacting to sean Strickland knocking down izzy he was saying no get your black ass up seriously when have you ever heard a white fighter say get your white ass up now let's go onto white fighters you got sean Strickland was a nazi from 14 to 16 only hated because he was taught hate from his grandfather abusive dad a whore mum but guess what hes a chad chad can always change himself chad can better himself and so he did let's talk about another white fighter stipe micoic hes a fucking fire fighter wonder boy the most likable guy and hes a chad and let's go to 2 specific fight we have Israel ardesanya vs sean Strickland and we have uysk vs Joshua
Ardesanya ugly autist that loves steroids racist and called a white person cracker Sean Strickland chad fight ends and as expected chad wins usyk vs joshua chad vs Tyrone chad wins but why does chad wins well let's make this nice and simple the black man is insecure he walks around acting like the big I am and well 2 similar things happen in the post fight both black fighters lose both of them feel inferior so you know what they do they put there hand on there shoulders on the white person to make themselves feel superior so in conclusion if you want to see more white champions and gold medalists just get a chad who's not satisfied with life but oh wait Chad is satisfied with life so the ones you will see are niches but put a chad under stress and trauma expect a black hand on his shoulder with gold around the whites waist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichmondBread, Psychophilly, slavicpsycho and 5 others
Fucking niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Baldingman1998, BrahminBoss and 3 others
to long didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
being racist is a major incel trait

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Adonis007, poofbrah and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, slavicpsycho, poofbrah and 2 others
Being a nigger is a major jailcel trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poofbrah and OGJBSLAYER
the "superior race" malding about people on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Adonis007, KingCartierrr23 and 1 other person
wall of text with no punctuation. the only nigger here is you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, KingCartierrr23, 3links2 and 8 others
being racist is a major incel trait
It actually ain't most healthy white people are racist, you just see outliers of people who scream It to the world hence crackhead whites and normal blacks because normal blacks is just frontal bossing hormonally imbalanced cry babies, and down on there luck white people feel hard done by in there own country,
Idc what anyone says but racism is normal hence why 90s 80s 70s people had testosterone and were balanced, I'm not talking about rural inbred hillbilly racism I'm talking we stick to our own kind cause we look healthier with our own we dont like how you people act so we would rather avoid you, not ye ye looks like we got a nigger festus no, seriously do some research racism is based.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
It actually ain't most healthy white people are racist, you just see outliers of people who scream It to the world hence crackhead whites and normal blacks because normal blacks is just frontal bossing hormonally imbalanced cry babies, and down on there luck white people feel hard done by in there own country,
Idc what anyone says but racism is normal hence why 90s 80s 70s people had testosterone and were balanced, I'm not talking about rural inbred hillbilly racism I'm talking we stick to our own kind cause we look healthier with our own we dont like how you people act so we would rather avoid you, not ye ye looks like we got a nigger festus no, seriously do some research racism is based.
dnr

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Dnrd + flash brown continuing to make your blonde sister scream

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Br-vi4zCIAEHxjX.jpg

Fuk yuh said whi b0i?

BBC

• Love it
Reactions: oxymoron and LampPostPrime
Dnrd + flash brown continuing to make your blonde sister scream
Mate pipe down because you know all it takes is 1 white normie and he would colonize your race like dont let me get sabbatical there and if you piss me of even more I might just go and bring kurt caz so I pipe down because you should know by now we do get your best woman and its because you do not know how to control your emotions

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, the BULL and LampPostPrime
*white men

White foids inferior trash

• Love it
Reactions: Sick
Br-vi4zCIAEHxjX.jpg

Fuk yuh said whi b0i?

Mate pipe down because you know all it takes is 1 white normie and he would colonize your race like dont let me get sabbatical there and if you piss me of even more I might just go and bring kurt caz so I pipe down because you should know by now we do get your best woman and its because you do not know how to control your emotions
He isn’t black lol

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Who was is Brad pitt or di caprio that cucked mike hmm
You are repeatedly bumping the thread trying to get interactions like cmon bro stop it lol, everybody knows cumskins race baiting is just taken as a joke, BBC however always farms reps no matter who or what it shows, white men talking about black penis is like moths to a flame

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Bros cumskin foid got dicked down by a BBC and he dont know how to act :lul:
Brutal cope + hop off black cock
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Hop of white cock mate this is an old thread you searched for it you pleb
Bros cumskin foid got dicked down by a BBC and he dont know how to act :lul:
Brutal cope + hop off black cock
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Hop of white cock mate this is an old thread you searched for it you pleb
White cock is too small for me to hop on in the first place faggot
Go ride some black cock we know ur gay enough to take it :lul::lul:

Whites are superior. You dont need a wall of text to prove it.

Whites are superior. You dont need a wall of text to prove it.
Na I know, I made this thread when there was alot of ethinc superiority complex threads and I just joined up around that time

yet europe is the most enslaved continent in the world

White cock is too small for me to hop on in the first place faggot
Go ride some black cock we know ur gay enough to take it :lul::lul:
Go away you're gaylord

yet europe is the most enslaved continent in the world
Yet were the most worshiped keep crying even through all the Jewish propaganda you still cant even clean our shoes when it comes to desirability

Yet were the most worshiped keep crying even through all the Jewish propaganda you still cant even clean our shoes when it comes to desirability
How are whites the most worshipped

says the faggot talking about how big white dick is compared to black people :ROFLMAO:
Racism is a massive incel trait get a life butter beam neck ass nigga
Well that's not true I never mentioned how big white dick is, that is what you said not me and I never said anything about whites being bigger than black, that is all in your head you gayboy.

Didn’t read but based. + Strickland mogs

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
Almost all white countries suck, take that as you will

If not name one western country that doesn’t suck and you can’t include med or Eastern European countries

Almost all white countries suck, take that as you will

If not name one western country that doesn’t suck and you can’t include med or Eastern European countries
Eastern Europe is white nigga. And plus Europe is now controlled by Jews so the original people and culture is gone.

Eastern Europe is white nigga. And plus Europe is now controlled by Jews so the original people and culture is gone.

So what exactly about Jews controlling white countries makes it so that the countries are such shitholes on the day to day life? People are miserable not because there’s blacks on TV but because life is expensive now, they have to work their asses off or they’ll be left in the streets and the women have to work their asses off too, there’s no time for dating

Trust me, you wouldn’t care about blacks on TV if you were a Saudi oil billionaire and neither would most western people, they are miserable because their life is a misery, not because of muh jews

Use paragraphs next time you dumb trailer trashed cracker
Hahahahaha

So what exactly about Jews controlling white countries makes it so that the countries are such shitholes on the day to day life? People are miserable not because there’s blacks on TV but because life is expensive now, they have to work their asses off or they’ll be left in the streets and the women have to work their asses off too, there’s no time for dating

Trust me, you wouldn’t care about blacks on TV if you were a Saudi oil billionaire and neither would most western people, they are miserable because their life is a misery, not because of muh jews
Change your name to knownothing cause you're a fucking moron