white people scare me

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
they brought and spread corona in europe. i only feel safe with ethnics now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Krezo, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Over when corona hits India. They will get it out of their systems by shitting on the streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Dwarfmaxxer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
over for cumskins

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
and blacks scare me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Gengar
whites above all

Over when corona hits India. They will get it out of their systems by shitting on the streets
look on the bright side, at least there won't be any toilet paper shortages in india

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Dwarfmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and UnderCovrN0rmie
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and auboutduprecipice
India is going to be fucking brutal. Expect everyone to die

They are my brothers

Actually from what I know it was the many factory working chinks in Italy they supposedly have hit population of those there.

jfl at getting subhuman europeans getting cucked by rats :feelskek:

lifefuel
just let your frustrations out

I understand you have it hard enough as it is

Actually from what I know it was the many factory working chinks in Italy they supposedly have hit population of those there.
europeans are getting hit way too hard for chinese to do it.
just let your frustrations out

I understand you have it hard enough as it is
cope jfl im not even frustrated.

I only fear Allah

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
europeans are getting hit way too hard for chinese to do it.

cope jfl im not even frustrated.
Chinks fault. They did nothing for a long time in the beginning.

originally chinese started it but it was supposed to be limited

then white people had to white people and ruin europe jfl

extremely high iq
Fuck white people tbh, but fuck chinks even more.

so much ethnic cope

• Hmm...
but i love china :(
If you don’t already live there move there

you probably already do, and are forced to say this online otherwise you’d get killed

Last edited:
If you don’t already live their, move their.

you probably already do, and are forced to say this online otherwise you’d get killed
save me no bro i love it here wdym

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
says the guy living in a white country.since you love your brothers so much why don't you go live with them in pakistan?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Gengar and auboutduprecipice
i smell a cumskin gettin angry.

all whites should stay away from me

i am literally unable to care about what anyone other than those with white skin think about me and even then that list is limited to myself. i just think it's a funny cope because you more likely than not idolize white girls

• Hmm...
i am literally unable to care about what anyone other than those with white skin think about me and even then that list is limited to myself. i just think it's a funny cope because you more likely than not idolize white girls
i dont idolize white girls but they fog ethnic girls
says the guy living in a white country.since you love your brothers so much why don't you go live with them in pakistan?
i dont have a pakistani passport :(

u mirin my european passport?

marry someone there it won't hard and settle down there.

i can get people saying this if they dont live in a white country, but when they do it just comes off as funny since the only reason non whites even live in these countries is because theirs suck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
marry someone there it won't hard and settle down there.
i was there those subhuman girls didnt even look at me jfl

i can get people saying this if they dont live in a white country, but when they do it just comes off as funny since the only reason non whites even live in these countries is because theirs suck
pakistan sucks indeed, rampant corruption. but im not shitting on this country, im shitting on the infectious white bastards that spread it in europe.

i was there those subhuman girls didnt even look at me jfl
tell them you have european passport and see how much it changes things
pakistan sucks indeed, rampant corruption. but im not shitting on this country, im shitting on the infectious white bastards that spread it in europe.
you realize its china's fault for starting and spreading the virus and they hided the information about the virus for months?

Chocolate men scare me

tell them you have european passport and see how much it changes things
idc they were all annoying bitches complaining about money and no sense of humor, fuck that shit i dont want them anyway.

you realize its china's fault for starting and spreading the virus and they hided the information about the virus for months?
yes it originated there BUT its the whites that have been spreading it here in europe, they go on vacations in the epicentre of such diseases in italy and bring it to other countries. jfl if you think an ethnic goes to rome for funsies
Chocolate men scare me
why? theyre nice

NGL it's fairly scary since at the beginning you knew it was only asian people that had it. But now theoretically all people that you see outside can have it. There is no such a thing as dodging a particular group of ppl.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
NGL it's fairly scary since at the beginning you knew it was only asian people that had it. But now theoretically all people that you see outside can have it. There is no such a thing as dodging a particular group of ppl.
no bro in europe the whites are spreading it and infecting others lol because they went to italy. ever heard of an ethnic going to italy for a vacation? nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
they are so inferior theyre getting pwned by corona jf
You are inferior. You literally reek of jealousy towards whites & european accomplishments, when your own people live in huts made of cow shit.
White people live rent free in your head 24/7. JFL.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3789, Deleted member 3526 and Gengar
no bro in europe the whites are spreading it and infecting others lol because they went to italy. ever heard of an ethnic going to italy for a vacation? nope
it doesn't matters now : Everybody theoretically has it.and it's scary.

you do realize europe is white, no?
but not all europeans go infecting others
You are inferior. You literally reek of jealousy towards whites & european accomplishments, when your own people live in huts made of cow shit.
White people live rent free in your head 24/7. JFL.
i am enjoying your white tears. white, corona tears jfl
it doesn't matters now : Everybody theoretically has it.and it's scary.
you are a white mans slave i see.

idc they were all annoying bitches complaining about money and no sense of humor, fuck that shit i dont want them anyway.
your goal is to move to pakistan just divorce her after getting citizenship there

yes it originated there BUT its the whites that have been spreading it here in europe, they go on vacations in the epicentre of such diseases in italy and bring it to other countries. jfl if you think an ethnic goes to rome for funsies
what about iran?also ethnic countries will be hit hard in upcoming weeks they are just not testing properly and are behind.you are dumb most people travel alot in these times whether they are ethnic or white.
look at how quickly pakistan and brazil is rising up in number of cases

your goal is to move to pakistan just divorce her after getting citizenship there

what about iran?also ethnic countries will be hit hard in upcoming weeks they are just not testing properly and are behind.you are dumb most people travel alot in these times whether they are ethnic or white.
look at how quickly pakistan and brazil is rising up in number of cases
View attachment 315379
pakistan is getting infected because of shia pilgrims that are allowed back in (yes you read that right). look at all the white countries and the numbers of cases they have.
"just move to corruption central bro"

Bro we safe coz of our immune system is chad tier

• Love it
pakistan is getting infected because of shia pilgrims that are allowed back in (yes you read that right). look at all the white countries and the numbers of cases they have.
that's because white countries have many chinese immigrants you dumb fuck whereas ethnic countries don't.
"just move to corruption central bro"
will be worth it it'll get rid of your inferiority complex hopefully

that's because white countries have many chinese immigrants you dumb fuck whereas ethnic countries don't.
its not the chinese that are infecting europeans you fucking retard. its whites. gtfo if youre white
will be worth it it'll get rid of your inferiority complex hopefully
what inferiority complex, retard?
Bro we safe coz of our immune system is chad tier
yes bro, jfl at whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
its not the chinese that are infecting europeans you fucking retard. its whites. gtfo if youre white
My condolences,didn't knew your IQ was in double digits.
what inferiority complex, retard?
you are obsessed with whites.just look at your post history and what you comment here most of the time.

sounds like i hurt you

you are obsessed with whites.just look at your post history and what you comment here most of the time.
cope im not obsessed

then why you sobbing like a bitch bro?
am I? or is it just your insecure projection because there is not much further you can say.

am I? or is it just your insecure projection because there is not much further you can say.
who says im insecure lol? why are you so mad