im fucked lmao

Get a gun and just kill them niggers, chop their bodies up and ditch it somewhere in the woods as u dissolve them with a mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide. Should prob leave the country afterwards though

I have a friend that did something similar and hid in his house for 2 years. A gang member got shot in our city, and my friend sent a meme to the gang members baby mamma with his face on the video of robocop getting blasted away. Niggas were patrolling around his apartment and everything jfl.

I have a friend that did something similar and hid in his house for 2 years. A gang member got shot in our city, and my friend sent a meme to the gang members baby mamma with his face on the video of robocop getting blasted away. Niggas were patrolling around his apartment and everything jfl.
lmao. but this nigga was a close guy to me and he's overreacting

btw, your friend is alive? lol

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
lmao. but this nigga was a close guy to me and he's overreacting

btw, your friend is alive? lol
Yeah he moved so they don’t know where he lives, but I have a feeling if they see him walking around he is getting jumped. He retired trolling for good tho and became super religious. He wont even play helldivers cause hell is in the name jfl.

Yeah he moved so they don’t know where he lives, but I have a feeling if they see him walking around he is getting jumped. He retired trolling for good tho and became super religious. He wont even play helldivers cause hell is in the name jfl.
lmao

update: the nigga was stopped by the police in the street. lmao

incredible how things spread quickly

I'm calm, he can't do anything and wont get arrested too obv. If he does smth, I'll call the police and fuck it