white people smell like wet dog milk

Yes in UK but in America they aren't even with taliban fialo
I'd say all over Europe they are associated with rape. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Mulatto Arab living in India talking about others smelling bad. Guys, let that sink in for a minute.
i don’t actually live in india jfl at ur room temp iq for not realizing it was sarcasm

Arabs smell like cheap perfume.

Not really but yes generally yes they smell after taking a shit

Its kind of insane that in the modern technological world , the average dude is still wiping his ass with a toilet paper. Just utterly disugsting ..
After I learned this fact that westerners only wipe with dry paper I legit view them like aids patients. Absolutely utterly nauseating knowing there's shit crumbs 24/7 in their pants

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Idk I just feel inferior as an ethnic. Curries have such low social status, especially since there's a bunch of South Indian FOBs where I live which bring the SMV of us down. I got of lucky bc I mostly get mistaken as paki, but that still is a failo. I feel I have to work extra hard to seperate myself from other curries (white skater boy clothing, mostly white/asian friends, etc.)

Meanwhile, white adjacent ethnicities get so much more attention and they can seperate themselves from negative south asian stereotypes. Like afghans and iranians, have high appeal to whites where I live (both men and women), compared to curries. Not just bc they are better looking, but the culture is so much easier to digest (Europeans love persian culture, meanwhile curries are associated with scamming, staring, streetshitting, etc.)
What are "white adjacent" ethnicities?

mulatto arab and i smell like literally nothing
Almost as if you don't smell your natural odor since you're so accustomed to it since birth, nigga you are quite literally more retarded than people who think men can get pregnant