White people will be extinct by 2500

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Its done.

All this BLM and "muh black pipo oppressed in 2024" will lead to the downfall of whites. Most whites are complacent and are too afraid to be racist. The race that were the founders of colonialization now can't even call a black person a piece of coal! The white race has had it. Fellow mayocels, our grandfathers let us down by allowing woke black women and the jews to run riot. Whites dug their own grave, yet some whites will think this is a good thing due to "white guilt". Predominately white women are leading the white race to its own demise.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: human304, 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and 7 others
ethnic male cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Canwefixit

Attachments

• Whites.png
    Whites.png
    217.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
I am white and have seen these tables turn
Its literally impossible for whites to go extinct since whites appeared out of thin air, with a population of 0. Nobody was white a few millennia ago. But with women selecting white men's genes over and over (which is an ongoing event) eventually the entirety of europe got populated by whites. This process will continue to happen and will be global, as white genes get introduced to the gene pools on every corner of the globe. Everybody in Sub-saharan Africa and East Asia will be blonde and blue eyed in a few millennia. This great replacement of non whites will be lead by white men, utilizing women's innate preference for nordic features.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, UrGirlsMcm, Pikabro and 3 others
snow bunnnies will be destroyed by bbc slayers soon.

Its literally impossible for whites to go extinct since whites appeared out of thin air, with a population of 0. Nobody was white a few millennia ago. But with women selecting white men's genes over and over (which is an ongoing event) eventually the entirety of europe got populated by whites. This process will continue to happen and will be global, as white genes get introduced to the gene pools on every corner of the globe. Everybody in Sub-saharan Africa and East Asia will be blonde and blue eyed in a few millennia. This great replacement of non whites will be lead by white men, utilizing women's innate preference for nordic features.
This brown cope is laughable @russiancelreturns

These idiots don’t know short of a time period it took for the white race to become a thing, they think it will fade out all bc of a small time in human history when women’s preferences have been the same for 1000’s of years

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Axii and URL code
snow bunnnies will be destroyed by bbc slayers soon.
The irony is that Becky will also wipe out niggas with race mixing. Its only ethnics who win in the end they watch 2 races get wiped out for free.

Cumskin men get rkt by gook women
Cumskin women get rkt by bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, fuxkdakikez and Canwefixit
Tbhngl it’s kinda majority of white peoples faults, like generally as a people we have accepted so much shit from (((them))) and just conformed without question, however when we look to Islamic cultures they’re so so sure in their beliefs that any mockery or any changes people are literally stoned or beheaded 💀, as a people we need to change the way we take authority. Only us white people have caused so much war and death and suffering among ourselves by conforming to the corrupted governments perspectives

If we didn’t conform and stood up for our beliefs and voices and protested the regime forced upon us things can be very different. But I’m just awake, I’ve seen the system for what it is and and have come across this conclusion objectively. The people will still follow the media and conform however as they lack this objective ability to free themselves from the slavery . It’s up to the individual to liberate themselves from incarceration and no amount of resistance can cause any change until each individual of this race wakes up to reality

• +1
I can assure you nobody cares what you think. Keep spamming the same 5 memes over and over again
I'm just amused at the fact that the biggest JBW shills are literally browns. Ironic.

• JFL
I'm just amused at the fact that the biggest JBW shills are literally browns. Ironic.
Im happy to provide some warmth and light in your ever-so cold and gloomy life.

Im happy to provide some warmth and light in your ever-so cold and gloomy life.
I'm not a westerner so none of it applies to me but I just find it funny that you're perma gaslighting pinkoids which literally despise you. Wish we had based mods just like in .is.

Its done.

All this BLM and "muh black pipo oppressed in 2024" will lead to the downfall of whites. Most whites are complacent and are too afraid to be racist. The race that were the founders of colonialization now can't even call a black person a piece of coal! The white race has had it. Fellow mayocels, our grandfathers let us down by allowing woke black women and the jews to run riot. Whites dug their own grave, yet some whites will think this is a good thing due to "white guilt". Predominately white women are leading the white race to its own demise.
whites dont realize that ethnics would hate them regardless of how evil colonialism was, even if colonialism was the most virtious possible ethnics would still hate them.

• +1
cope

the entire world will be done with the rapture

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit and St.TikTokcel
whites dont realize that ethnics would hate them regardless of how evil colonialism was, even if colonialism was the most virtious possible ethnics would still hate them.
Even if colonialism didnt happen, ethnics would still hate whites. Racism is human nature

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Apparently not for ethnic women. They somehow adore white men!
Some black women will hate on white men and slavery yet wear blonde wigs and only fuck white men

more like 2050

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and dopaminebeyondfried
whites will fight back, they have the brains and technology to do so, it’s just a matter of when.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Canwefixit
whites will fight back, they have the brains and technology to do so, it’s just a matter of when.
The white women dont have the brains

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and fuxkdakikez
Who cares you will turn into dust at that time

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Canwefixit
Cumskin men get rkt by gook women
Cumskin women get rkt by bbc
HAPA Daughter who reproduces with MTN White guy
HAPA Son who ropes

Mulatto son who reproduces with a white woman almost 100% guaranteed
Mulatto Daughter who also gets with a white man.

Lmao almost always the genes return to being white

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
I’m working on monopolising this

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and URL code
When I'm and old and one step to the grave I will kill as many leftists, jews and as many niggers and mixed bastards as possible and go out in full blaze glory

• Love it
Its done.

Doomerism not happening

HAPA Daughter who reproduces with MTN White guy
HAPA Son who ropes

Mulatto son who reproduces with a white woman almost 100% guaranteed
Mulatto Daughter who also gets with a white man.

Lmao almost always the genes return to being white
Not really. Most half mixed people generally side with their ethnic side because they don't get accepted by whites. White genes are also recessive. It's a lose lose scenario for the white race when a white person racemixes.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Not really. Most half mixed people generally side with their ethnic side because they don't get accepted by whites. White genes are also recessive. It's a lose lose scenario for the white race when a white person racemixes.
Idk about that most half mixed people Ik are just as white worshipping as their ethnic parent

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc