White people would be GOD TIER if they had better skin

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Tbh

Most whites have hyperpigmentation and acne and also white skin is the only skin that visibly shows inflammation.

Basically you need to collagenmaxx

And fast for anti-inflammatorymaxx if you’re white to even out your skin tone completely.

Many people make fun of whites but if you really look at it realistically whites with good skin are on top.

0D696E62 4022 4F16 A4E4 A5957D187A60

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel and 1 other person
and many Indians would be with white skin

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, xit and CupOfCoffee
When I eat lots of fruits and veggies my skin glows tbh, drastically different from when I'm eating pizza, milk, cake etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Ritalincel and Deleted member 773
and many Indians would be with white skin
Albino indians still look weird af tbh

Indians have some white DNA in them but their main problem is that almost all of them have buldging eyes, deep set eyes are extremely important

Indians have some white DNA in them but their main problem is that almost all of them have buldging eyes, deep set eyes are extremely important
albino Indians look "weird" becuase of many reason but it doesnt detract from their smv tbh.

yea many Indians have shit orbitals.

not in Tamil Nadu

When I eat lots of fruits and veggies my skin glows tbh, drastically different from when I'm eating pizza, milk, cake etc.
When theres no inflammation your entire body functions faster and better that is why healthy diet is so important

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Not full white but my skin is pretty pale
Gonna start fasting a lot more and carnivore

whites are already overpowered as is idk what ur talking abt

Not full white but my skin is pretty pale
Gonna start fasting a lot more and carnivore
Get lots of fruits and vegetals as well eventually it will start tasting better than carbs

Albinos in general look weird af even on animals. He was right there are lots of Indians who have similar facial structure to Caucasians. Not everyone have bulging eyes. Many Indians including me have very oily dark acne ridden skin .