White peoples smv and in general are overated in this forum

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Your race doesn't really matter when it comes to slaying in first world countries, e g USA and Europe, if you see the average male from the UK, they are leiterally incel looking. The thing that whites are superior and shit is ultra cope, the average middle class white looks like shit with low status. If you disagree ur coping, whites are usually skinny fat full of ance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Most whites are deformed like any other race. But white is still a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1680
Your race doesn't really matter when it comes to slaying in first world countries, e g USA and Europe, if you see the average male from the UK, they are leiterally incel looking. The thing that whites are superior and shit is ultra cope, the average middle class white looks like shit with low status. If you disagree ur coping, whites are usually skinny fat full of ance.
Cope white people are godzz rhe entire planet is a playground for the white man to explore and find himself we ethnic are just
Npc characters that exist to validate and worship the white man and support them
In all his endeavours

• JFL
Reactions: no_hope_left, Deleted member 3990, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Dude if you are white and a little biiiiittt decent looking like 5 to 6 psl you can slay every girl in school

As ethnic you need to be 8 PSL to do the same

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and turkproducer
White + average looking (for a white man) = hope of getting laid

Ethinc + average looking (for an ethnic) = almost hopeless

shitskin cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2597
Dude if you are white and a little biiiiittt decent looking like 5 to 6 psl you can slay every girl in school

As ethnic you need to be 8 PSL to do the same
Bullshit, a 5 or 6 ethnic can easily slay, if they are nuerotypical.
Cope white people are godzz rhe entire planet is a playground for the white man to explore and find himself we ethnic are just
Npc characters that exist to validate and worship the white man and support them
In all his endeavours
Gigacope, the west is getting overrun with ethnics.
In all his endeavours
Ur a white-worshiping cuck, jfl if u think whites are superior.

Last edited:
Images 7

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Bullshit, a 5 or 6 ethnic can easily slay, if they are nuerotypical.

Gigacope, the west is getting overrun with ethnics.

Ur a white-worshiping cuck, jfl if u think whites are superior.
Die u little turd monkey I would kill my parent to be a white man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
shitskin hindu cope

nigger cope
stormfront cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
White men have an advantage in the dating market due to women being naturally attracted to Caucasian facial features.

this is why when a white man gets shunned by white women, he can branch out to East Asian girls/indian girls/Latinas and he will have a high chance of pulling a few girlfriends.

meanwhile if an ethnic is not liked by his own race, it’s typically lights out for them.

This applies to the average and the top end as well. White men are simply seen as better. This is why your typical slayer on tinder is a white chad. This is part of the reason as to why most tiktok E-boys that go viral are white / white passing. This is also why most prominent MM’s are white, I can go on and on.

This doesn’t mean ethnics aren’t desired, some ethnics like BBC’s, darker Latinos and Arabs have some appeal. But their appeal is simply outmatched by whites. Especially in the western world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, no_hope_left, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Nah, being balkan is the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2597
jfl. Then why do reasonable looking asian women marry subhuman white?

White is right. Stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
It’s not. Balkan pheno is seen as low class in Western Europe
It's coping mechanism by pasty pale narrow faced westerners, women secretly want to get fucked by hifh fwhr tall south slavic men. There are many stories about how easy are swedish women when you are from here, swedish guys are cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
White men have an advantage in the dating market due to women being naturally attracted to Caucasian facial features.

this is why when a white man gets shunned by white women, he can branch out to East Asian girls/indian girls/Latinas and he will have a high chance of pulling a few girlfriends.

meanwhile if an ethnic is not liked by his own race, it’s typically lights out for them.

This applies to the average and the top end as well. White men are simply seen as better. This is why your typical slayer on tinder is a white chad. This is part of the reason as to why most tiktok E-boys that go viral are white / white passing. This is also why most prominent MM’s are white, I can go on and on.

This doesn’t mean ethnics aren’t desired, some ethnics like BBC’s, darker Latinos and Arabs have some appeal. But their appeal is simply outmatched by whites. Especially in the western world.
In the next century, the white race will crash and burn prove me wrong. They will be grossly outnumbered by ethnics.

It's coping mechanism by pasty pale narrow faced westerners, women secretly want to get fucked by hifh fwhr tall south slavic men. There are many stories about how easy are swedish women when you are from here, swedish guys are cucks
Swedish men are indeed cucks but being Balkan can cost you some of your SMV. They probably slay if they’re chad Ofc

I agree, foids like tanned white dudes, better than pasty looking white cucks.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and turkproducer
In the next century, the white race will crash and burn prove me wrong. They will be grossly outnumbered by ethnics.
If they’re grossly outnumbered by ethnics it won’t hurt their SMV. It will only drastically increase it. Ethnic women will have to compete more for white men, even the scraps. White incels will cease to exist

If they’re grossly outnumbered by ethnics it won’t hurt their SMV. It will only drastically increase it. Ethnic women will have to compete more for white men, even the scraps. White incels will cease to exist
It depends if the west remains a superpower or not.

It depends if the west remains a superpower or not.
the West is done and dusted, their fate is sealed. western society is going down the same course as Japan, but worse. The chaos that comes at the end will be noteworthy.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Swedish men are indeed cucks but being Balkan can cost you some of your SMV. They probably slay if they’re chad Ofc
Yeah but people here are extremely low inhib and are high T. Majority of people here have rated me in the 5 psl range but what they don't realize is that im completely average in these parts because 90% males have high T characteristics like hooded eyes, good browridge, good chin, high fwhr. I am above average only in some subhuman recessed american city where boys were filled with estrogen from birth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
I can smell the ethnic rage from my screen tbh. Probably a white guy fucked his oneitis

I can smell the ethnic rage from my screen tbh. Probably a white guy fucked his oneitis
BBC's pump and dump white guys oneitis, leaving white ducks to raise a bastard half white half black child.

all white women belong to me regardless.

• +1
@rockndogs inel trait having pepe the frog as ur forum avatar.

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs, rockndogs, Drugs and 1 other person
Gang gang

• +1
BBC's pump and dump white guys oneitis, leaving white ducks to raise a bastard half white half black child.
BBC is propaganda do u know women refuse to fuck black men in born

They usually have better phenotypes. There’s a reason shitskins all want white women over women of their own race
BBC is propaganda do u know women refuse to fuck black men in born
Shitskin hindu Cope. Black men are worshipped

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back