White phenos aren't inherently better than ethnics

thotbuster3000

thotbuster3000

Iron
The only reason white phenos have more success than ethnics is cause women think they're more likely to get a betabux out of them.
Whites dominate the advanced societies, second to EA but in the US Asians are surpassing whites in terms of income, that's why they go "goo goo gaga" for Kpop. They realize not only Chad can be their betabux but Chang too. Other ethnics are fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, St. Wristcel, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others
When the coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, goat2x, Golang and 10 others
This is legit. The only benefit you have of being white is a +1 to status. Which is genuinely a huge advantage.

However this forum is filled with primitive racists and self hating ethnics that lack critical thinking abilities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, goat2x, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Shitskin cope

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
This is legit. The only benefit you have of being white is a +1 to status. Which is genuinely a huge advantage.

However this forum is filled with primitive racists and self hating ethnics that lack critical thinking abilities.
yeah but you'll see everyone go 'muh contrast'

When the coping
You really think if Asians outearned AND outnumbered white people in America that whites would still be seen as first preferred smh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Another day another coping fag.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
You really think if Asians outearned AND outnumbered white people in America that whites would still be seen as first preferred smh
In america, Indians, chinese, japanese, koreans, and thais all outearn white people and the margin is not even close. They also hold many more high level positions like ivy league school teachers, scientists, business owners, etc. And actually, Indians, probably the least sexually desired group in america, earn more than twice as much on average than whites. Why is it then, that with this extra money, status, and resources, that they are still seen as unattractive and whites are seen as far more attractive?

• +1
Reactions: penis3
USA is a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Another coping shitskin greycel
oh sweet summer child..
learn to medmaxx from the god himself

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Golang
In america, Indians, chinese, japanese, koreans, and thais all outearn white people and the margin is not even close. They also hold many more high level positions like ivy league school teachers, scientists, business owners, etc. And actually, Indians, probably the least sexually desired group in america, earn more than twice as much on average than whites. Why is it then, that with this extra money, status, and resources, that they are still seen as unattractive and whites are seen as far more attractive?
Islamophobia for one, and Asians are getting their recognition from what I seen but I live in a blue state

Islamophobia for one, and Asians are getting their recognition from what I seen but I live in a blue state
How is islamaphonia holding back the chinese or indians or japanese or anyone I mentioned? None of the countries I mentioned have a muslim population except india, but most indian migrants to the us arent even religious, even fewer are hindus and some ludicrously small amount are muslim. And even then they dont wear the traditional dress so women would have no way of knowing that they are muslim. And, on top of that, religious preferences have been proven to be irrelevant in terms of a man’s sexual attractiveness. These groups I mentioned have been out earning and outdoing whites for many decades and they have never gotten any sexual desirability increase. The rate of asian men marrying white women has not increased anywhere, and the rate of asian women marrying white men has increased, even though the asians have always been outearning whites and most white men are earning less than they would have 50 years ago. There is zero data that would even hint at non whites having any luck with white women in the dating market or with marriage

dnrd coping faggot. White skin is more attractive, Eva

How is islamaphonia holding back the chinese or indians or japanese or anyone I mentioned? None of the countries I mentioned have a muslim population except india, but most indian migrants to the us arent even religious, even fewer are hindus and some ludicrously small amount are muslim. And even then they dont wear the traditional dress so women would have no way of knowing that they are muslim. And, on top of that, religious preferences have been proven to be irrelevant in terms of a man’s sexual attractiveness. These groups I mentioned have been out earning and outdoing whites for many decades and they have never gotten any sexual desirability increase. The rate of asian men marrying white women has not increased anywhere, and the rate of asian women marrying white men has increased, even though the asians have always been outearning whites and most white men are earning less than they would have 50 years ago. There is zero data that would even hint at non whites having any luck with white women in the dating market or with marriage
Obviously I was talking about Indians for the islamophobia statement, it's obviously more complex than that. White people still dominate more variety of industries which the female brain perceives as alpha tribe. White immigrants have always been considered undesirable for the first couple of diasporas that move here.

Obviously I was talking about Indians for the islamophobia statement, it's obviously more complex than that. White people still dominate more variety of industries which the female brain perceives as alpha tribe. White immigrants have always been considered undesirable for the first couple of diasporas that move here.
If this domination of industries is perceived as more alpha, then why is it that white men are more desirable in china where chinese men dominate everything? The swedish, norwegian, german men that immigrate here to the united states, even for the first and second generations, have far more success in the dating market than the chinese or indian men who have been here for a more than a hundred years and are fully assimilated and outearn and outrank whites

USA is a third world country.
That applies only to the ghetto black people. Other groups like Asians in the States are superior to the people in all other western nations (smarter, live longer, more civilised, etc)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Deleted member 10488
That applies only to the ghetto black people. Other groups like Asians in the States are superior to the people in all other western nations (smarter, live longer, more civilised, etc)

If this domination of industries is perceived as more alpha, then why is it that white men are more desirable in china where chinese men dominate everything? The swedish, norwegian, german men that immigrate here to the united states, even for the first and second generations, have far more success in the dating market than the chinese or indian men who have been here for a more than a hundred years and are fully assimilated and outearn and outrank whites
[/QUOTE
That's a good point I'm not too sure, I noticed asians simp for whites heavy more than blacks or latinos

Whites don't even out earn ethnics in NA anymore. Indians and Asians earn more per capita by a rather large margin. It's really not much of a secret. Mediterranean, White with brown/black hair and light eyes (light eyes for Med definitely works too) and Mulatto are by far the best three phenotypes for broad appeal. You see this everyday.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe