White prettyboy with JB appeal dates 100 girls, NOT A SINGLE ONE IS ETHNIC

gay indian content with paid sluts. video ignored.

Because when Asian girls go for white guys, they want the blue eyes, like Orb. I don’t know if coloring or even face matters to Latinas, but they overwhelmingly go for machismo gymcel types, so I can’t see them with this guy.

With white girls, my experience is that opposites attract, the girls that I’ve been with or at least showed interest almost always fall into 2 categories: very blonde and Nordic looking, or half white and half Lebanese or Armenian or something. Even my recent Hinge results have this pattern. And MENA girls definitely love my brother who is also darker featured, he’s about to propose to one.
Mena aren’t white
And half Lebanese isn’t white either

With white girls, my experience is that opposites attract, the girls that I’ve been with or at least showed interest almost always fall into 2 categories: very blonde and Nordic looking, or half white and half Lebanese or Armenian or something.
Not white they are mena
Nigger iq

Because when Asian girls go for white guys, they want the blue eyes, like Orb. I don’t know if coloring or even face matters to Latinas, but they overwhelmingly go for machismo gymcel types, so I can’t see them with this guy.

With white girls, my experience is that opposites attract, the girls that I’ve been with or at least showed interest almost always fall into 2 categories: very blonde and Nordic looking, or half white and half Lebanese or Armenian or something. Even my recent Hinge results have this pattern. And MENA girls definitely love my brother who is also darker featured, he’s about to propose to one.
Don’t you ever fucking dare call me or people like me white ever again

Dumbass

damn rachel cute asf

Except white females
brutal reality

the sorority pheno type is the top tier one and those are open to interracial we never see it with other race at this level of interracial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45175
brutal reality

the sorority pheno type is the top tier one and those are open to interracial we never see it with other race at this level of interracial
Interracial with who

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
scripted Jew character

Probably a white (80%+ European) Latina
I wonder why there isn't a single WOC/ethnic foid in there

And that’s still white…

damn he is not even a prettyboi

Racist white boi. He should get brown poojeeta instead of tanned Latinas.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane