WHITE RACISM HAS COST THE US ECONOMY 16 TRILLION IN FORGONE GDP FROM BLACK OPPRESSION ALONE

C

crisprmaxx

Bronze
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, goat2x, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
I hate being ugly :(

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, goat2x, 5'8manlet and 3 others
For those of you who can't read between line, that's the cost of niggers to the US, besides all the "programs" that costed some more trillions and didn't work, because putting niggers in schools wont make them brighter.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9090
For those of you who can't read between line, that's the cost of niggers to the US, besides all the "programs" that costed some more trillions and didn't work, because putting niggers in schools wont make them brighter.
this

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, crisprmaxx, Lux and 1 other person
whi pipo bad

Lmao no money lost

Universal Basic Income is based on the notion that you spend the money again in a short time.
The reparation is increasing money flux. Not a loss for the economy

Yeah if only all white people weren't super racist evil cartoon character kkk members all these 75IQ drug dealers and armed robbers would be brain surgeons and CEOs.

When I go to get brain surgery I want the best, that's why when I see a 75 IQ somalian in the OR I'm filled with a sense of confidence, quietude, and moral superiority. "At least..." I think looking up at the burnt light bulb headed legal retard about to cut into my brain as I drift off into anesthetized oblivion. "At least I'm not racist."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and goat2x
We literally built civilization for these people and it’s still not enough for them jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
man if only we kept them picking cotton then we wouldn't be in all this debt :p

Lots of racism in this thread