White skin on men is the pinnacle of sex appeal

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
Ethnics always saying darker skin is more masculine

You do realize no matter how many times you repeat it, it will never actually be true

If it was true then why do white women tan 10000x more than white men?

Because its nonsense autism from coping ethnics on incel forums.

In latam, middle east, India, east asia

All the most handsome top tier men all are either half white so white skin, or bleach or filter their skin to try get white skin

Nothing to do with muh class, it's just what turns girls on more there.

White skin on men is pinnacle sex appeal in every part of the globe except Europe where they like tan skin.

Preferences are the same for men and women. Its not a masc or fem thing.

It's a preference which changes based on the country ur from

White men & women = prefers tan skin

Everyone else in the world = prefers white skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, datboijj, likenesss and 8 others
you're born ethnic=tough luck
all other shit is just cope the whole skin lightening is just cope on cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, slavicpsycho, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
you're born ethnic=tough luck
all other shit is just cope the whole skin lightening is just cope on cope
Ethnics can have the ideal skin in Europe. But girls will still never date them cos they're low status failo, ugly, broke, and most brutally... short.

But whites have the ideal skin everywhere outside if europe, but also.high status, handsome, rich, 2x taller than their men

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and silencio
w racebait
and its particularly brutal in china. htn friend got turned down because hes short and tanned:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and JoeKeys9
What is the point of discussing this every single day. If you're white you don't darken your skin beyond a tan and if you have dark skin than don't bleach because it looks weird. Move on from this and better other aspects that make sense to change. Low quality ass shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: MG070, Costcosuperstore, Sergeant and 5 others
w racebait
and its particularly brutal in china. htn friend got turned down because hes short and tanned:lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's not racebait it's truth

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
What is the point of discussing this every single day. If you're white you don't darken your skin beyond a tan and if you have dark skin than don't bleach because it looks weird. Move on from this and better other aspects that make sense to change. Low quality ass shit thread.
Cos I'm here to.educate people about skin colour because everyone is confused

Cos I'm here to.educate people about skin colour because everyone is confused
You're annoying bro and if it turns out ur Indian ima laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, JohnDoe, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
strawmans me

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
You're annoying bro and if it turns out ur Indian ima laugh
Why does this thread offend you. I said good bout whites and ethncs

Ethnics can have the ideal skin in Europe. But girls will still never date them cos they're low status failo, ugly, broke, and most brutally... short.

But whites have the ideal skin everywhere outside if europe, but also.high status, handsome, rich, 2x taller than their men
True. Being white is literally the beauty standard. Not just the skin color but the features.

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Dark skin is more masc it just doesn’t mean more attractive. Dark skin tone should be achieved by undertones.

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant, silencio and sub5c3l
Dark skin is more masc it just doesn’t mean more attractive. Dark skin tone should be achieved by undertones.
What makes u think its more masc?

And if its so masc then why do white girls tan 100x more than white men?

BECAUSE WHAT YOU SAID IS NONSENSE AUTISM

What makes u think its more masc?

And if its so masc then why do white girls tan 100x more than white men?

BECAUSE WHAT YOU SAID IS NONSENSE AUTISM
Christ you’re a retard. It’s more masc because men should be working out in the sun all day. White girls tan because:

A. They’re retarded sluts
B. Masculine features on women directly correlate to sex appeal and sluttiness which men like for ons.

Adriana Lima is high sex appeal because her eye area is heavily masculine. Women look more sexy (less dateable) with darker skin.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, silencio and MakinMogReturns
Ethnics always saying darker skin is more masculine

You do realize no matter how many times you repeat it, it will never actually be true

If it was true then why do white women tan 10000x more than white men?

Because its nonsense autism from coping ethnics on incel forums.

In latam, middle east, India, east asia

All the most handsome top tier men all are either half white so white skin, or bleach or filter their skin to try get white skin

Nothing to do with muh class, it's just what turns girls on more there.

White skin on men is pinnacle sex appeal in every part of the globe except Europe where they like tan skin.

Preferences are the same for men and women. Its not a masc or fem thing.

It's a preference which changes based on the country ur from

White men & women = prefers tan skin

Everyone else in the world = prefers white skin
So you think that white people shouldn't tan?
Or only don't tan if you wanna SEAmaxx?

white is right
If you’re brown you’re not from this town
Hahahahahh

Christ you’re a retard. It’s more masc because men should be working out in the sun all day. White girls tan because:

B. Masculine features on women directly correlate to sex appeal and sluttiness which men like for ons.

Adriana Lima is high sex appeal because her eye area is heavily masculine. Women look more sexy (less dateable) with darker skin.
estrogenic traits are perceived as cute and masc traits are seen as hot one women i agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
white is right
If you’re brown you’re not from this town
Hahahahahh
Hacking Work From Home GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hallo, Costcosuperstore, Sergeant and 2 others

Just blame everything on foids being retarded and low iq theory.

I agree with the other point though.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Just blame everything on foids being retarded and low iq theory.

I agree with the other point though.
If women weren’t retarded they would stop wearing makeup and keep their legs closed for a healthy ltr, so yes, they’re retarded in my books.

• Hmm...
Reactions: silencio
If women weren’t retarded they would stop wearing makeup and keep their legs closed for a healthy ltr, so yes, they’re retarded in my books.
Again I agree with half of it. But how is makeup different to looksmaxing? They are both essentially frauding your genetics.

Again I agree with half of it. But how is makeup different to looksmaxing? They are both essentially frauding your genetics.
I hate guys frauding their genetics too. To me, in a relationship, there’s nothing appealing about a girl who’s spent her whole life trying to appear sexy to other men.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I hate guys frauding their genetics too. To me, in a relationship, there’s nothing appealing about a girl who’s spent her whole life trying to appear sexy to other men.
That's right, but why are you here if you hate guys frauding their genetics? Isn't it what you are doing too?

Why should men be working out in the sun all day in 2024. There's nothing masculine about being a slave

Dark skin is associated with being short, being weak, being low testoerone. Those are actual scientific facts not bullshit u said

A. No they tan because white men and women like tan skin, not cos its masculine lol.
B. Holy sjit you are so retarded. You coped so hard about this you started saying stuff like masculinity in girls makes them hotter.

That's how u know u are wrong

It's really so simple

White men and women prefer tan skin

All ethnic men and women prefer white skin

That's why white women tan, and ethnic men try get lighter

Nothing to do with femininity or masculinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Debetro
Why should men be working out in the sun all day in 2024. There's nothing masculine about being a slave

Dark skin is associated with being short, being weak, being low testoerone. Those are actual scientific facts not bullshit u said

A. No they tan because white men and women like tan skin, not cos its masculine lol.
B. Holy sjit you are so retarded. You coped so hard about this you started saying stuff like masculinity in girls makes them hotter.

That's how u know u are wrong

It's really so simple

White men and women prefer tan skin

All ethnic men and women prefer white skin

That's why white women tan, and ethnic men try get lighter

You are literally indian but ok

being north african or middle eastern is a complete difference than being indian'

stop saying ethnics from your Indian perspective, you aren't ethnic you are human garbage who's experiences don't apply to MENA or south american ethnics

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, fushiguro, LowTierVitoBss and 1 other person
Why should men be working out in the sun all day in 2024. There's nothing masculine about being a slave.
Working hard and being athletic is just what men do. Not you obviously but who cares about what you do?
Another "I need studies to know how to wipe my ass" user. Go on, show me the studies. If it's just something about Indians like you being genetic filth with low T and 0 athleticism then don't bother because that's common sense. I was referring to caucasians with tanned skin/warm undertones. Not shit-bathing filth like you.
What a shit user. I explained how dark skin being masculine makes it attractive to men. Then you ignored it in favour of protecting your retarded, brown ego.
So you read it and didn't understand due to 0 critical thinking. Ok. Need a study to help you out pussy?
"Dimorphism has nothing to do with attractiveness bro."

Never reply to me again.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Sergeant

Kill yourself ESL FNF pedo nigger

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Sergeant

Your smart:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back