White societies are the greatest societies because they are the closest to god

Doesn’t prove anything. OPs a retard for making this thread don’t get me wrong especially considering the state of cumskin nations however your women being more pious proves nothing I could jsut as easily say “Christians live better lives in better countries than Muslims and Hindus, how intresting it seems ALLAH favours us over you”

As you’ll agree this proves nothing
No this thread is legit. White Christian countries brought economic prosperity to the whole world. The blood sweat and tears of white Christian men lifted the whole world out of abject poverty. Look at the cathedrals and buildings in European society. Look at the art and literature. Christ said know them by their fruits. These are clear cut signs of a society that worships god and creation. What have other countries that follow other religions brought to the world in the last 1500 years? Nothing. Asians have a higher IQ than whites and yet there societies were nowhere near as impressive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Low IQ thread lmfao if you think white people are Christian. Eastern/Balkan Europeans sure but everybody else NOPE

White societies are not closest to god infact they are closest to Satan
Yeah now they are satanic. But western civilization and everything it’s known for was established when Europeans actually practiced Christianity. Things went downhill since the enlightenment era, but western global dominance was established cuz of the Christian faith. Christianity was the bedrock of western civilization for the longest time and Europe prospered as a result. Now that western countries have abandoned Christianity, they have quickly started to go downhill. Sorry I didn’t make this distinction. I thought it was obvious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back