White stacy brutally simps for 6'2 dom persian chad footballer

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
His hairline is just perfect, he is playing for Primeira Liga club FC Port at the moment.
20211011 192228

320px Mehdi Taremi before Iran team taking part for 2019 Asian Cup
220px Mehdi Taremi in training

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, zeke714, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
She wants the BPC (Big Persian Cock)
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Frank Jack, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Looks romanian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
He looks more ethnic than other persians you posted. Can pass as Sicilian tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, LastHopeForNorman, gamma and 6 others
just lol at ethnics, niggers and the existence of this thread tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and mortis
Lmao another example of deathnics worshipping a woman because she's blonde. She looks ugly and skinny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714, Chadeep and Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao another example of deathnics worshipping a woman because she's blonde. She looks ugly and skinny.
You would kill your entire family just to kiss her you incel cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, Frank Jack and 4 others
IMG 20211011 220630

She looks somewhat old but white women age like milk she could be 20.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mortis, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
> White stacy
>
59B620ED 5D40 48A4 8D2E 2A356CE8A286

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, mortis and TeraCope54
He looks more ethnic than other persians you posted. Can pass as Sicilian tbh.
His dark pheno is common in Southern parts of Iran, half of dudes have dark coloring there. But other parts guys look white

She got flawless buddy and height, you mad because she probably height mogs you:lul:

"simps hard" = taking a cute photo of a guy she finds a bit handsome while he's statusmaxxed on an advertisement? wtf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, TeraCope54, germanlooks and 2 others
"simps hard" = taking a cute photo of a guy she finds a bit handsome while he's statusmaxxed on an advertisement? wtf?
You brag about paying gook girls to sleep with you, you would die if a girl like that kissed your pics ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Where is the chad? Where is the perfect hairline? Where is the Stacy?
Research Looking GIF by Lehigh University

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, 5'8manlet, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
You brag about paying gook girls to sleep with you, you would die if a girl like that kissed your pics ngl.
tf are you talking about retard lmfao, ive gotten paid to have sex and literally have 3 white girls on rotation atm while youre rotting as a khhv

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and gamma
tf are you talking about retard lmfao, ive gotten paid to have sex and literally have 3 white girls on rotation atm while youre rotting as a khhv
i used to read your imaginary story threads and cage ngl:lul:i don't get why some people larp to strangers online, for a virtual acceptance among other autists?

i used to read your imaginary story threads and cage ngl:lul:i don't get why some people larp to strangers online, for a virtual acceptance among other autists?
it says a lot about you and your position in this world and your experience with women if you think my stories are "imaginary". feel bad for you bro, would love to get you on discord and maybe i can get you laid. especially if youre a fan of mine as you've said.

post your voice, im curious if you have incel voice too

it says a lot about you and your position in this world and your experience with women if you think my stories are "imaginary". feel bad for you bro, would love to get you on discord and maybe i can get you laid. especially if youre a fan of mine as you've said.

post your voice, im curious if you have incel voice too

as someone with 13k post inside of an autistic forum, sure you know alot about positions in life:lul:
and why voice:lul:i voice mog 99% of the male population.the face is all that matters for "physical attraction".
also why you thinking about getting laid so much, thats easy, the problem is getting ltr with top 5% girls.

Last edited:
I came here for the stacy pics and all i see is a faggot like OP.

I came here for the stacy pics and all i see is a faggot like OP.
you got the wrong objective in your mind retard, This is a place of uploading pics of chads and gl guys and admiring their forward grown maxilla and gonial angle. No stacies here only male models:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
as someone with 13k post inside of an autistic forum, sure you know alot about positions in life:lul:
and why voice:lul:i voice mog 99% of the male population.the face is all that matters for "physical attraction".
also why you thinking about getting laid so much, thats easy, the problem is getting ltr with top 5% girls.
Time online130d 14h 20m

Lmfao. Now sit down, kid.

And I doubt you voice mog even 1% of the forum. I guarantee you have an aspie fucking retarded non-NT voice. I can tell just by the way you type. And you sure as fuck don't voice mog me.

Also LTR with top 5% is easier than being a slayer. Yet again showing how little you fucking know.

Time online130d 14h 20m

Lmfao. Now sit down, kid.

And I doubt you voice mog even 1% of the forum. I guarantee you have an aspie fucking retarded non-NT voice. I can tell just by the way you type. And you sure as fuck don't voice mog me.

Also LTR with top 5% is easier than being a slayer. Yet again showing how little you fucking know.
i wish i had people like you bumping my threads for free with big boy online tough guy font size cage fuel texts, keep it up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i wish i had people like you bumping my threads for free with big boy online tough guy font size cage fuel texts, keep it up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
alright man since you ignored my argument i guess that you admit that youre my beta bitch fuck toy. easiest W of my life dominated the fuck outta you. change your usertitle to reallooksmaxxer's bitch asap