White supremacism is a bit retarded

L

Lebgfinal

User
Ive been exposed to a lot of stuff on twitter preaching the superiority of the white people. As a white person, i think this type of content is a bit retarded.
You will always see them posting a instagram model stacy with a ugly ass aboriginal 80yo women with caption "there is only one race".
These people are delusional because this is clearly cherrypicked, realistically there a lot of ugly ass white women and attractive black women.
When you are blackpilled you realized this race stuff hardly matter, its all about how good you look, if you are black or white will not make you attract more women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 97baHater, noka, YungTrappa and 16 others
these people are also against race mixing for some reason when lot of good looking kids are race mixed, not saying i encourage you to fuck another race, but looks and health go over race

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, Suns9999, aleksander and 6 others
Didn't read because you're brown and I'm white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, hardRscreamer, Ghoulish and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Ghoulish, Lookologist003 and 7 others
Didn't read because you're brown and I'm white.
I am fucking white and all my ancestors are british and french.
Is that not enough white to you ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Suns9999, Bars and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, AlbinoMaxxer and mr007
Ethnics are actual white supremacists

Because an ethnic think he is superior to his ethnic counterpart because he looks more white than his ethnic counterpart.
So he is just saying whites are superior to everyone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, JL~, Suns9999 and 4 others
it's real but wiggers on twitter farfetch it to the fucking moon all white people on twitter are niggers that's why it rhymes

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
What I could have said if I wasn't a shitskin pajeet currycel. :feelswhy:
Are you even indian or thats just how you call yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Bars and Gengar
Are you even indian or thats just how you call yourself
I'm Pakistani, and yes I call myself that but just as an ongoing .org joke. If I was serious, I would just say I'm South Asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
it's real but wiggers on twitter farfetch it to the fucking moon all white people on twitter are niggers that's why it rhymes
White and asian people do have higher iq than africans statistically but saying that white people are more attractive, thats a bit far stretched and just used to feel superior lol.
You see lot of white subhumans coping that blacks are ugly yet they still get sex and have children.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, borntosuffer, Bars and 1 other person
When you are blackpilled you realized this race stuff hardly matter, its all about how good you look,
There are racial differences but yes, looks-wise it doesn't really matter.

• JFL
White and asian people do have higher iq than africans statistically but saying that white people are more attractive, thats a bit far stretched and just used to feel superior lol.
You see lot of white subhumans coping that blacks are ugly yet they still get sex and have children.
I'm ngl looks wise white ppl still mog but these ppl think they're entitled to everything just because they're white lol it's extreme brainrot it's skibidi toilet for adults

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and terrorblade
Ive been exposed to a lot of stuff on twitter preaching the superiority of the white people. As a white person, i think this type of content is a bit retarded.
You will always see them posting a instagram model stacy with a ugly ass aboriginal 80yo women with caption "there is only one race".
These people are delusional because this is clearly cherrypicked, realistically there a lot of ugly ass white women and attractive black women.
When you are blackpilled you realized this race stuff hardly matter, its all about how good you look, if you are black or white will not make you attract more women.
Race matters more than anything if the person is a desirable member of their race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and terrorblade
White supremacists are usually failures who want to cope by boasting about their race. Similarly, deathniks who preach JBW are subhumans with an inferiority complex. You almost never hear actual chads spouting about race related nonsense.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andromeda.74, DarkTriadBeliever, Suns9999 and 5 others
Wanting people who look like you, talk like you, culturally are the same as you, to survive on and biasedly favouring them isn't retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, aerty, aleksander and 2 others
White supremacists are usually failures who want to cope by boasting about their race. Similarly, deathniks who preach JBW are subhumans with an inferiority complex. You almost never hear actual chads spouting about racist nonsense.
The loud and vocal ones are subhumans, but the best looking whites behind closed doors are racist, but out in public they're pro multiculturalism but that's a facade.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Suns9999, aerty and 4 others
the absolute state

• JFL
The loud and vocal ones are subhumans, but the best looking whites behind closed doors are racist, but out in public they're pro multiculturalism but that's a fecade.
It's possible I suppose. I've seen Amnesia post racist/white supremacist comments on here. But then again he's a surgery maxed aspire with a miserable life so not sure if I'd count him as a "real" Chad.

• JFL
Wanting people who look like you, talk like you, culturally are the same as you, to survive on and biasedly favouring them isn't retarded.
This is not my point, my point is that i disagree with people saying the white culture is the only good one and everyone else is a subhuman.
I still disagree with multiculturalism, doesnt mean i need to despise people different than me, in fact let them live in their own seperated countries, mixing with them never ends well because we have different cultures and ways of living and thats fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Bars and mr007
It's possible I suppose. I've seen Amnesia post racist/white supremacist comments on here. But then again he's a surgery maxed aspire with a miserable life so not sure if I'd count him as a "real" Chad.
He wasted his youth completely he will never be a chad , a low mtn life mogs him actually .

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Swarthy Knight
White supremacists are usually failures who want to cope by boasting about their race. Similarly, deathniks who preach JBW are subhumans with an inferiority complex. You almost never hear actual chads spouting about race related nonsense.
Yeah exactly lol, actual people dont actually spew race stuff like this because they realize its cope. This white supremacist or jbw thing is a way for these people to feel superior on things that are not relevant in real life.
Actual succesful people brag about who they are and what they did, because that actually matters unlike your race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Bars, mr007 and 1 other person
T50 energy emmiating off of this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, ss07, Suns9999 and 2 others
Low IQ trait = obsessing over these things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and mr007
Most ethnics have superiority complex lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and mr007
I am fucking white and all my ancestors are british and french.
Is that not enough white to you ?
go back to bong land, ethnik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and diamondbill
T50 energy emmiating off of this thread
My eye colour btw
Just took this picture
IMG 1630

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, Suns9999 and mr007
It's just true and i'm ethnic myself. Ethnics are far more racist, aggressive, nationalistic. White people are more liberal and progressive compared to others.

• JFL
didnt u post ur cock

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, SidharthTheSlayer and Suns9999
I'm a straight colonizer crip

• JFL
It is but its not as bad as black supremacy which I see on social media. Black women with there bald heads talking about being queens and black dudes who most attractive white girls wouldnt wna be within 1 mile radius of acting like they doing good on the psl front. All based on some white girls going for black athletes.

• JFL
Downloadfile12

• JFL
these people are also against race mixing for some reason when lot of good looking kids are race mixed, not saying i encourage you to fuck another race, but looks and health go over race
It is but its not as bad as black supremacy which I see on social media. Black women with there bald heads talking about being queens and black dudes who most attractive white girls wouldnt wna be within 1 mile radius of acting like they doing good on the psl front. All based on some white girls going for black athletes.
didnt u post ur cock
There are ugly whites and blacks, pretty ones too. So white supremacy is stupid

BUT... there are no abo who is not sub 2/10 :feelswhat:

• JFL
its a means of survival, ur race is ur larger family, literally. And humans are tribal and when there isn't enough of you to defend yourself politically or physically the other races are going to dominate you. Ur too much of a fucking pussy and removed from reality to realize this though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jockey67, Imretarded?, Suns9999 and 1 other person
its a means of survival, ur race is ur larger family, literally. And humans are tribal and when there isn't enough of you to defend yourself politically or physically the other races are going to dominate you. Ur too much of a fucking pussy and removed from reality to realize this though
your only saying this cause u think legbfinal is ugly broo he can’t be wrong . People don’t like him cause he’s ugly that’s it

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Suns9999
I dont want them to replace me but that doesnt mean i should actively cope saying white people are more attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Suns9999 and Amnesia
Cuck cope. Ethnics are ugly 99% of the times, women hate them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and Suns9999
Yet they fuck enough so that their population is growing much faster than whites ones.
Reality is that some ethnicities are dumber, shorter etc.. but generalizing saying white people are somehow superior is retarded.
Only minority of a population is superior and that applies to indians and white. The average white is not attractive, same things with indians etc.. saying white are somehow more attractive is not really true because for that to be true you need to cherrypick. The average population of every race is ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, Suns9999 and borntosuffer
Cuck cope. Jews are your master and are aliens coming to exterminate the white race without much effort at all.

• JFL