White supremacists are copers

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
Btw im only talking about a few whites here, most of you are chill, typically the good looking ones, since they have nothing to be mad about.

The white supremacists on this forum are simply coping because of their bad looks. Im not denying that whites in general have the highest smv out of any other males, but just because your a 3/10 inceled white, doesn’t mean you mog tyrone.

“I thank god everyday that i was born white and not a nigger subhuman like you!” “I’d rather be a subhuman white than a tyrone black”
B20A64BC 1AF2 455C 94D1 75506BF0ECCC

“Cope, you have no appeal cos your a dirty ethnic! Only whites slay”

“Okay… cope”

59469250 26FC 4F49 B612 38D599C788DF

CF23F970 4930 4A1D 89CF 0EE68D250FC0

5189AA39 9647 4CF9 8AD5 2937C3912C36

Obviously this doesn’t mean ugly ethnics mog ugly whites. Ugly white>ugly ethnics. Being white is a plus/halo in dating for sure, but being an ugly white doesn’t mean you mog a goodlooking ethnic. These incel ideologies are usually formed only by people who have no connection to the outside world and only get their information online, which results in misconceptions because of extreme exposure to blackpill content 24/7.

Remember, its face>ethnicity, not ethnicity>face. Being white is a plus, but i wouldn’t be so proud if you look subhuman to begin with. Ugly ahh white supremacists cope by desperately looking for something positive in their genetics/identity. When they realise they cant be proud about any of their unfortunate features, they turn to cope by putting to much importance on race (their only positive feature), since they have the preferred race but not the preferred face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, TheBiggestIncelEver, jordanbarrettjaw and 11 others
Over for white brah @traveler

Coping shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 33711 and SidharthTheSlayer
are white guys higher smv naturally the same way white girls are?

btw white girls are better but i think particular pheno is also better, such as someone might say the swedish white ones are better than american ones or english which id 100% agree with

based take

This is the ideal pheno
C2090FA8 8E2D 45DB BD29 3903A4329F91

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Epola, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
im pro rational not white superiorist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
“I’d rather be a subhuman white than a tyrone black”
unironically

okay first of all IQ IQ IQ

second of all , i have high empathy so i can imagine : if i was a (unbrainwashed) foid i would like a subhuman white more than something of another species . tyrone can only pull brainwashed foids who like dogs & monkeys . subhuman white is far superior , & infact negroes r inherently subhuman so both r subhuman in this comparison

Btw im only talking about a few whites here, most of you are chill, typically the good looking ones, since they have nothing to be mad about.

The white supremacists on this forum are simply coping because of their bad looks. Im not denying that whites in general have the highest smv out of any other males, but just because your a 3/10 inceled white, doesn’t mean you mog tyrone.

“I thank god everyday that i was born white and not a nigger subhuman like you!” “I’d rather be a subhuman white than a tyrone black”

“Okay… cope”

Obviously this doesn’t mean ugly ethnics mog ugly whites. Ugly white>ugly ethnics. Being white is a plus/halo in dating for sure, but being an ugly white doesn’t mean you mog a goodlooking ethnic. These incel ideologies are usually formed only by people who have no connection to the outside world and only get their information online, which results in misconceptions because of extreme exposure to blackpill content 24/7.

Remember, its face>ethnicity, not ethnicity>face. Being white is a plus, but i wouldn’t be so proud if you look subhuman to begin with. Ugly ahh white supremacists cope by desperately looking for something positive in their genetics/identity. When they realise they cant be proud about any of their unfortunate features, they turn to cope by putting to much importance on race (their only positive feature), since they have the preferred race but not the preferred face.
Water is wet brother

Wow bro just be chad bro

subhuman white is far superior , & infact negroes r inherently subhuman so both r subhuman in this comparison
Cope and seethe

• +1
Cope and seethe
whatever suffering i ever must endure , my life remains infinitely superior to urs , for my inherent self is superior & deserveing of all things good .

if the protagonist is punished , & the villian glorified , so be it , negro mutt . u cannot win for everything is a cope with ur inferiority

whatever suffering i ever must endure , my life remains infinitely superior to urs , for my inherent self is superior & deserveing of all things good .

if the protagonist is punished , & the villian glorified , so be it , negro mutt . u cannot win for everything is a cope with ur inferiority
Good tale u just wrote up man
Btw start taking ur meds, schizo
And Not to break ur story here but i have some european, asian and african ancestry and im a lightskin-ish colour so idk abt negro mutt lol

• JFL
Good tale u just wrote up man
Btw start taking ur meds, schizo
And Not to break ur story here but i have some european, asian and african ancestry and im a lightskin-ish colour so idk abt negro mutt lol
fuck u eurasian-negro goy , ur a confused normtard just as kalergi plan intended

fuck u eurasian-negro goy , ur a confused normtard just as kalergi plan intended
Whatev u say man
Im as held together as ever bro
Plus i dont gaf abt ur "kalergi plan" nigga
Keep getting cucked by mutts pigskin

who gives a shit what justification or reason they have, all that matters is racism is based and correct. you are a retarded faggot if you disagree. the only people who have problem with racism are those subhuman enough to suffer from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
whites look the best on average though but yes height + face reigns supreme

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist and King Solomon
Qhites are the superior race in may qays but not superior at everything. I don't think they should dominate slavery but should lead by example and be a blessing to all nations as God put the burden on us to spread the gospel to the non Israelite nations.

“Okay… cope”

White supremacists tend to have no redeeming traits so they use their skin as a redemption

Same for lazy black supremacists who worship their kind instead of doing something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368 and Turbo Racist
White supremacists tend to have no redeeming traits so they use their skin as a redemption

Same for lazy black supremacists who worship their kind instead of doing something
Yeah true, black subhumans are also guilty of worshipping bbc stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and try2beme
Im white supremacist. Triggered much?

Only money matters nobody give a fuck about skin color these days

Supremacists are broke incels

If there was only one race on earth if you still ugly and broke, what would it change ?

wyt boiz r made that bbcs are big and that bbcs are fking white vaginas

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
dravidians rule the world

white dudes are fine apart from a few cucks, besides noone is arguing an incel white is better than tyrone, but noone can deny the average white has higher smv than any other race

Im white with Mediterranean pheno.
It´s mostly the Blondie Nordic Cucks who say this