White supremacists are copers

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Btw im only talking about a few whites here, most of you are chill, typically the good looking ones, since they have nothing to be mad about.

The white supremacists on this forum are simply coping because of their bad looks. Im not denying that whites in general have the highest smv out of any other males, but just because your a 3/10 inceled white, doesn’t mean you mog tyrone.

“I thank god everyday that i was born white and not a nigger subhuman like you!” “I’d rather be a subhuman white than a tyrone black”
B20A64BC 1AF2 455C 94D1 75506BF0ECCC

“Cope, you have no appeal cos your a dirty ethnic! Only whites slay”

“Okay… cope”

59469250 26FC 4F49 B612 38D599C788DF

CF23F970 4930 4A1D 89CF 0EE68D250FC0
5189AA39 9647 4CF9 8AD5 2937C3912C36

Obviously this doesn’t mean ugly ethnics mog ugly whites. Ugly white>ugly ethnics. Being white is a plus/halo in dating for sure, but being an ugly white doesn’t mean you mog a goodlooking ethnic. These incel ideologies are usually formed only by people who have no connection to the outside world and only get their information online, which results in misconceptions because of extreme exposure to blackpill content 24/7.

Remember, its face>ethnicity, not ethnicity>face. Being white is a plus, but i wouldn’t be so proud if you look subhuman to begin with. Ugly ahh white supremacists cope by desperately looking for something positive in their genetics/identity. When they realise they cant be proud about any of their unfortunate features, they turn to cope by putting to much importance on race (their only positive feature), since they have the preferred race but not the preferred face.

Thread 'THEORY: Users who are toxic are usually subhuman'
https://looksmax.org/threads/theory-users-who-are-toxic-are-usually-subhuman.831192/
Thread 'Why its easier to pull white women as a ethnic over other races.'
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-its-easier-to-pull-white-women-as-a-ethnic-over-other-races.842386/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 28541, sirpepy and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH, Deleted member 32734, yirma19 and 19 others
but just because your a 3/10 inceled white, doesn’t mean you mog tyrone.
they do tho. because no girl wants their kids skin to be gigadark and have a massive wide bulbous nose. nigger genes is like cancer

Remember, its face>ethnicity, not ethnicity>face.
nah its not lol

here is scientific proof race is most important

race> height > face

You are actually the coper and denying blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, sportsmogger, ordinarypsycho and 6 others
they do tho. because no girl wants their kids skin to be gigadark and have a massive wide bulbous nose. nigger genes is like cancer

nah its not lol

here is scientific proof race is most important

race> height > face

You are actually the coper and denying blackpill
In my experience growing up in the UK as a curry, race hasn’t had much importance on slaying. I do agree white males are the most attractive males on average, but ugly white guys will not pull more than good looking ethnics like how some people think. Most people who think like this (white supremacy) are incel af and dont know what the real outside world is like.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Dr. Mog, zura and 6 others
Dnr

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, SonOfDarkseid, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
In my experience growing up in the UK as a curry, race hasn’t had much importance on slaying. I do agree white males are the most attractive males on average, but ugly white guys will not pull more than good looking ethnics like how some people think. Most people who think like this (white supremacy) are incel af and dont know what the real outside world is like.
that thread you literally had to post your tinder matches as proof of "slaying" lol u couldnt even prove any actual slays

keep coping brown boi

race >>>>>>>>>> height > face

subhuman white mogs gigachad indian

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Btw im only talking about a few whites here, most of you are chill, typically the good looking ones, since they have nothing to be mad about.

The white supremacists on this forum are simply coping because of their bad looks. Im not denying that whites in general have the highest smv out of any other males, but just because your a 3/10 inceled white, doesn’t mean you mog tyrone.

“I thank god everyday that i was born white and not a nigger subhuman like you!” “I’d rather be a subhuman white than a tyrone black”
View attachment 2491749

“Okay… cope”
View attachment 2491738
View attachment 2491742
View attachment 2491747View attachment 2491748

Obviously this doesn’t mean ugly ethnics mog ugly whites. Ugly white>ugly ethnics. Being white is a plus/halo in dating for sure, but being an ugly white doesn’t mean you mog a goodlooking ethnic. These incel ideologies are usually formed only by people who have no connection to the outside world and only get their information online, which results in misconceptions because of extreme exposure to blackpill content 24/7.

Remember, its face>ethnicity, not ethnicity>face. Being white is a plus, but i wouldn’t be so proud if you look subhuman to begin with. Ugly ahh white supremacists cope by desperately looking for something positive in their genetics/identity. When they realise they cant be proud about any of their unfortunate features, they turn to cope by putting to much importance on race (their only positive feature), since they have the preferred race but not the preferred face.
View attachment 2491738

https://looksmax.org/threads/theory-users-who-are-toxic-are-usually-subhuman.831192/
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-its-easier-to-pull-white-women-as-a-ethnic-over-other-races.842386/
Yea there’s a lot of subhumans who cope with their shitty lives by saying they’re at least better than blacks and ethnics. Literally any white sumpremacist rally is filled with fat ugly white guys who have nothing going on with their lives. Chad doesn’t hate other races because he is loved by everyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, 1uft, 12PSLsubhuman and 4 others
ive personally noticed IRL (outside of the SFcel copers here) that even tall white guys have trouble with girls and usually wind up paying for it. It's like god punished them or something.

reality is outside of faggot controlled media white features arent really that sexy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
it doesn't matter if they're coping if their arguments and facts are still accurate.

Muh superior race, looks above race. But JBW is law

Racism is high T behaviour , you’re protective and weery of other ethnicities invading your tribe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PubertyMaxxer, Mr. President and 2 others
"racism" is just ethnocentrism slander, which is the only rational mode of thinking when considering the future of your genetics

Yea there’s a lot of subhumans who cope with their shitty lives by saying they’re at least better than blacks and ethnics. Literally any white sumpremacist rally is filled with fat ugly white guys who have nothing going on with their lives. Chad doesn’t hate other races because he is loved by everyone.
4544EF1F A3F9 4CD7 9873 A770E2088292

You worded my own thoughts better than me. I might have to rewrite this thread with this paragraph included

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Coping cumskins here really believe girls would pick this:
IMG 0776

Over this:
IMG 1078

Because “broo in 20 years their kids will be 10% lighter!!!!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 12PSLsubhuman, zura and 4 others

View attachment 2491749

“Okay… cope”
View attachment 2491738
View attachment 2491742

View attachment 2491738

true- ppl here compare UGLY whites with Tyrones all day, like the low IQ losers they trully are lmfao
r u really a black UK roadman bruv? :chad:

There are many racists here, but incel.is is way worse in this aspect.

I always crack up seeing a bunch of ugly incels braging about "muh, racial loyalty", when 99% of the members of their own race look down on them.

If you're ugly and outcasted, you're not superior to anyone, a white chad would prefer to associate with a tyrone and chang before any white incel.

If you're ugly and outcasted, stacy would prefer any chad, tyrone and chang over any white incel.

Normal people are loyal to their family, friends, partners... while incels are loyal to an entire race who in most cases have anything in common with them, except phenotype/genotype.

And they also forget the importance of culture over race.

A Spanish/Italian looking Argentinian has more common with his mestizo neighbour than to some random dude in Poland.

Also, white is just an ambiguos term, there are many white cultures, and to pretend they are all the same and united is very low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, KingCartierrr23, drose and 10 others

View attachment 2491749

“Okay… cope”
View attachment 2491738
View attachment 2491742

View attachment 2491738

Your avatar is pretty cool

like a wise drug dealer

based

• Love it
Reactions: EnglandBadman
There are many racists here, but incel.is is way worse in this aspect.
Yes good
I always crack up seeing a bunch of ugly incels braging about "muh, racial loyalty", when 99% of the members of their own race look down on them.
race loyalty in modern day age is giga cope but you do understand certain races will be more antagonistic to a incel rather than others right. Racism more or less comes from experience other than the other reasons science provides us.

Also, white is just an ambiguos term, there are many white cultures, and to pretend they are all the same and united is very low iq.
Yes true for example a lot of whites will admit a Slav is lower tier than the rest

that thread you literally had to post your tinder matches as proof of "slaying" lol u couldnt even prove any actual slays

keep coping brown boi

race >>>>>>>>>> height > face

subhuman white mogs gigachad indian
Races can often resemble each other though. Your data may be right in certain contexts but reality reflects it differently, at the very least ethnics can do well with other non-whites.
Rope 10x5 racist faggot.

Ugly ethnics mog ugly whites lol

At least they can still run ogre game but whites that aren't beautiful have it worse

View attachment 2491749

“Okay… cope”
View attachment 2491738
View attachment 2491742

View attachment 2491738

Race=Height=Face
A lot of politics is driven by smv.

Stop with this nonsensical chad worship. "Bro chad eats pizza and has chisled 8 pack meanwhile you cope with gymcelling!" Chad's are the last group of people you would want to adopt any form of persona from because alot of them haven't experthe real world yet. Muh chad no racist(they are the same as the average person but have no need to show it).

Group dynamics are usually just a projection that stems from individual deficiences. This goes across the board, from political activism to supporting football teams.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Stop with this nonsensical chad worship. "Bro chad eats pizza and has chisled 8 pack meanwhile you cope with gymcelling!" Chad's are the last group of people you would want to adopt any form of persona from because alot of them haven't experthe real world yet. Muh chad no racist(they are the same as the average person but have no need to show it).
It’s not that you should adopt their behavior but just an example of how extreme racism is a cope. People with shitty lives need some way to cope which often comes in putting down others and for racists this other races. Only the most subhuman would actually nuke their reputation by going to a rally in order to feel some belonging and some self worth. Meanwhile chad is already externally validated by everyone around him so he doesn’t feel the need to cope with muh shit skin.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Latinus and EnglandBadman
chad is white or middle eastern

White supremacists are right. They’re the most desired race and deathnik foids will succumb to white cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and EnglandBadman

View attachment 2491749

“Okay… cope”
View attachment 2491738
View attachment 2491742

View attachment 2491738

Yeah it’s a no brainer

Last edited:
@Amnesia thoughts?

but i have seen literal jawless whites with good looking Mexicans and NEAs , a black dude cannot do that while recessed. JBW is true

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
"saar please recognize me as chad saar"
You have to be low iq if you can’t recognize that Chad is phenotype. I think Indian chads are much rarer, but there are some. So the whole muh superior genetics thing subhumans like to cope with is cringe.

Average race coper
IMG 1223

Indian chad
IMG 1224

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, zura and EnglandBadman
White guys are not attractive, lol at this meat slurping thread

who cares niggers chads are their own race

You have to be low iq if you can’t recognize that Chad is phenotype. I think Indian chads are much rarer, but there are some. So the whole muh superior genetics thing subhumans like to cope with is cringe.

Average race coper
View attachment 2510764
Indian chad
View attachment 2510765
that's not a chad anyways, and prove that he is Indian

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gus17 and zura

View attachment 2491749

“Okay… cope”
View attachment 2491738
View attachment 2491742

View attachment 2491738

B