White vs Black

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Posts
1,028
Reputation
817
With all shit going on, aka black lives matter, blacked.com, billie eilish, white cucks in power of europe, do u think black men will have higher smv in a future nearby?
 
Possibly. I don't care though
 
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution
over for the western world tbh
 
Of course, It's humanity's destiny to become a mulatto dominated species.
 
Not in my lifetime I think.
 
"I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women. The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to n(no zucc pls)ggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs. Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once."
 
I doubt it.
 
"I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women. The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to n(no zucc pls)ggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs. Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once."
What is this
 
Why does it have to be always white vs black? TBH its exhausting being black because you're always against someone, even if you did nothing to them. Like you're very existence flung you into a war that you didn't wanna fight.
 

Similar threads

Thinking_CEL
Replies
6
Views
67
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
skool
Replies
9
Views
53
supershocked123
supershocked123
Joeseminate
Replies
23
Views
105
IronMike
IronMike
KurdishMogger
Replies
25
Views
148
Iheartsunset
Iheartsunset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top