White Women Absolutely Hate Lightskin Non Whitepassing Curries

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Every single curry with a white girlfriend has been a Darkskin shitskin curry that would’ve been a Dalit beggar back in curryland.

US lightskin non whitepassing curries don’t get the exoticism of @Salludon nor the BBC halo that comes with very dark looks.

It’s so over for me! :feelsree:
@ScoobyCurry420 @Pakicel

My face without acne discoloration. :feelswhy:
2891452_1652889103960.jpeg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok, thotbuster3000, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
@RecessedChinCel :feelsree:

Every single curry with a white girlfriend has been a Darkskin shitskin curry that would’ve been a Dalit beggar back in curryland.

US lightskin non whitepassing curries don’t get the exoticism of @Salludon nor the BBC halo that comes with very dark looks.

@ScoobyCurry420 @Pakicel

View attachment 1685991
Black halo have ruined lightskin halo tbh. Nowadays if your lightskin it's a falio in white countries jfl. Move back to curryland asap for lightskin privilege.

You can't generalize it.Light skinned curries generally look better. You are cherry-picking outliers and posting them here

Last edited:
over ?

Attachments

• currylightskinnew.jpg
    currylightskinnew.jpg
    828.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17164 and Deleted member 16275
No such thing as a white passing curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You can't generalize it.Light skinned curries generally look better. You are cherry-picking outliers and posting them here
Rate OP's pics in OC. On par with white normie?

all i taste is salty curry on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
im rocking a scottish accent at a moment and in a moment it changes to latino accent . @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16275
You can't generalize it. You've only posted like 3 dark skinned curries you know irl with gfs. Light skinned curries generally look better. You are cherry-picking outliers
Muh statistics :feelsuhh:

Why hasn't this idiot been banned yet? He doesn't even provide any comedic relief value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 17164
Why hasn't this idiot been banned yet? He doesn't even provide any comedic relief value.
Real question is why did you ignore my pm you asshole

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17164 and CFW432
@Zer0/∞

i have a riddle for you

what is light and dark and supreme?

it isnt your mothers asshole

Black halo have ruined lightskin halo tbh. Nowadays if your lightskin it's a falio in white countries jfl. Move back to curryland asap for lightskin privilege.

:feelsree: Fuck this gay earth!

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420
Fuck you, you disgusting dark brown Dravidian shitskin.

• JFL
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, Deleted member 15004 and CFW432
Do white women hate lightskin Arab men too? @Stopping@Nothing19 :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19

@ScoobyCurry420 @Pakicel

View attachment 1685991

Who told you, that you were light skin? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You actually had a chance bro wtf happened

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Cherry picks himself:lul::feelstastyman:

Do white women also hate lightskin Latinos? :feelswhy:
@TheDarkEnigma

Lose weight OP

• +1
They get to fuck blonde white girls while we have to go back to curryland for poojeetas! :feelsree::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420
They get to fuck blonde white girls while we have to go back to curryland for poojeetas! :feelsree::feelswhy:
Brutal our inly hope is going back.

• +1
Lightskin black or indian?

Do white women also hate lightskin Latinos? :feelswhy:
@TheDarkEnigma
White women wouldn't mind lightskin latinos. I see this kind of couple very often.

@TRUE_CEL :kys:

Why are you always coping about pretty much anything? :ogre:

Ur autism is advancing I see