WHITE WOMEN ARE OUR PROPERTY

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
White women are OUR PROPERTY, you want our females you shitskinned pigs? I will hang every ethnic male from a lampost. since you pathetic shitskin males can't just stay with your own females now you get NONE we'll defend our females AND steal yours you fucking shitskinns are evoking the ancient wrath of the vikings and barbarians when you provoke the white man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, bedes, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 10 others
White wahmen actually are property of pitBULLS

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, fuxkdakikez, fuQuack and 2 others
When the fuck did I make you my navigator?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
When the fuck did I make you my navigator?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sub5c3l, Autismcel and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I thought you already knew, sorry captain
Hahahahaha
It's ok now go listen to my song, arghhhh
Also don't forget to rep and bump straight head James thread because Squirtle said it would get pinned if it gets 30 reacts, so we gotta support our musician.

• +1
  • JFL
White women are OUR PROPERTY, you want our females you shitskinned pigs? I will hang every ethnic male from a lampost. since you pathetic shitskin males can't just stay with your own females now you get NONE we'll defend our females AND steal yours you fucking shitskinns are evoking the ancient wrath of the vikings and barbarians when you provoke the white man
:chad:

Copying my meme bio are we?

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Hahahahaha
It's ok now go listen to my song, arghhhh
Also don't forget to rep and bump straight head James thread because Squirtle said it would get pinned if it gets 30 reacts, so we gotta support our musician.
Im listening right now... why is the song actually good:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Narcissus🥀
Nami type shit innit bozo

One Piece Nami GIF by Toei Animation
It would have been great if he was a woman with big boobs, but judging by his name he's probably a curry from the slums of Lahore.

Well a pirate is a pirate and that's what matter the most I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and wishIwasSalludon
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and StraightHeadJames
white women are strong empowered and independent women they are nobody's property they don't belong to anyone but themselves!

misogynist anti-feminist looksmaxxers FUCK OFF!

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and wishIwasSalludon
I just want to hang everyone

I don’t know a single shit skin irl who can get with a moderately attractive white.

cope white women have and will always belong to us darker folks

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
they have freedom to choose

curries are obsessed with white girls it should be illegal for curries to make love to white women

all of those kids have lighter hair than me and I'm Native European :ogre::ogre::ogre:
Bruh, this nigga probably has some European DNA if kids look so pure white.