white women are socially retarded

thereallegend

thereallegend

Banned from Primal Diet
they've gotten away w/ it because of their looks.
aka the dumb blonde

i'm thinkin i need me a latina again because they're all well adjusted socially and not masculine like black women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoothsexy, pardocel, Chadrapist and 7 others
That's because 99% of white women are basically walking trannies. They are essentially low iq males.

Black women aren't humans.

Latinas and Asians are the most feminine and real women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Unlimited, Deleted member 23115 and 12 others
That's because 99% of white women are basically walking trannies. They are essentially low iq males.

Black women aren't humans.

Latinas and Asians are the most feminine and real women
white women literally have anti-rizz.
you try to have a natural conversation with one of them and they literally sperg out about some stupid shit or they have autistic OCD like pet peeves that turn you off.

black women can be too masc. fake hair, nails, eyelashes is a negative too.

latinas know how to turn you on sexually with they're behavior. asians are the types to actually make you wanna commit to them.

too bad i'm pretty sure i'll strike out with asians cuz i'm mulatto. but we'll see...i may have more chances in the future.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Chadrapist and Kekee
Edomite (so-called White) women are the ugliest women on earth and look like Edomite men in drag 😆.

Nobody’s more masculine looking than these apes.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and thereallegend
Another day another retard obsessed with race. There are more differences within races than between races.

Even if white women are more retarded than other women. There are a lot of them who aren’t retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gladiator, Elvisandreaa, forevermirin and 5 others
they've gotten away w/ it because of their looks.
aka the dumb blonde

i'm thinkin i need me a latina again because they're all well adjusted socially and not masculine like black women.
And how are Latinas any different?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Another day another retard obsessed with race. There are more differences within races than between races.

Even if white women are more retarded than other women. There are a lot of them who aren’t retarded
Holy shit a Jew having good takes on race?

.org unironically bringing out the best in humanity

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Who cares bruh? The avg white girl mogs your life so hard that you're nothing but an amoeba to her.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 17872
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 24507
Who cares bruh? The avg white girl mogs your life so hard that you're nothing but an amoeba to her.
I had to check the white girl I'm seeing rn to stop being so fucking aspie and spergy

I had to call her out on it

I'm a black man with High T. I'm not taking that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Unlimited
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and thereallegend
I had to check the white girl I'm seeing rn to stop being so fucking aspie and spergy

Fek, I respect any man who can fuck white girls on a whim. Chit man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and thereallegend

How was she aspie? Explain

They get fat badly as they age
maybe i just need me a non anglo white girl

like italian or spanish (family oriented)

these north atlantids and scandis are like REALLY REALLY NON NT
they've had everything done for them. they've gotten away with bad social skills cuz of lookspill.

How was she aspie? Explain
Well bruh I was having a convo and she just had to mention a story on how some dude came on her face...like wtf...huge turn off

she'll say some like really outta pocket goofy shit when she gets anxious... anti rizz

this is a liberal edomite girl
the conservative white girls i could tell you about

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Latinas know how to make men they're interested in feel special. Or make them feel like a man.
Any woman attracted to you will do this jfl thinking it's genetic

• +1
Any woman attracted to you will do this jfl thinking it's genetic
it's da culture bro

latin culture is more social n shit

anglo culture more individualistic

• Ugh..
Well bruh I was having a convo and she just had to mention a story on how some dude came on her face...like wtf...huge turn off

she'll say some like really outta pocket goofy shit when she gets anxious... anti rizz

this is a liberal edomite girl
the conservative white girls i could tell you about
So one weird bitch exists and every woman is the same except for when they're not. Oooooooooookay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Is this a joke?

They are more competent than your shitnik brain could even comprehend. The average white woman would make you rope if they even bothered to acknowledge you.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24507 and thereallegend
Is this a joke?

They are more competent than your shitnik brain could even comprehend. The average white woman would make you rope if they even bothered to acknowledge you.
i've fucked multiple white women boyo

they all weird as fuck

Goblin cope
You look like rats both males and females

You’re coping definitely, ugly beast because y’all Edomite (so-called White) men look like apes and your Edomite women are just Edomite men in drag and they look like apes.

Cope harder, ugly Edomite man.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
You’re coping definitely, ugly beast because y’all Edomite (so-called White) men look like apes and your Edomite women are just Edomite men in drag and they look like apes.

View attachment 2080991

Med, not edomite
Just laughing at a literal jew making fun of other races look
You got the ugliest cartoon caricature in history for a reason

• Ugh..

View attachment 2080991

Ive found your youtube channel fellow Israelite (so-called Negro) man, mirin your schizo ramblings

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoothsexy, Deleted member 24507, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Med, not edomite
Just laughing at a literal jew making fun of other races look
You got the ugliest cartoon caricature in history for a reason

“Race” doesn’t exist, 🦍 looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

I’m laughing at your stupidity and y’all are the biggest incels and femcels for a reason 😂.

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

Nice try though, ape.

Ive found your youtube channel fellow Israelite (so-called Negro) man, mirin your schizo ramblings

Your retarded schizophrenic rants and poorly written comments are hilarious, ugly beast.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and thereallegend
“Race” doesn’t exist, 🦍 looking Edomite (so-called White) man.

I’m laughing at your stupidity and y’all are the biggest incels and femcels for a reason 😂.

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

Nice try though, ape.

View attachment 2081108

Your retarded schizophrenic rants and poorly written comments are hilarious, ugly beast.

Do we have our tribes too like the 12 tribes of Israelites (so-called Negroes) or we non-Isrealites are all one tribe

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24507
Do we have our tribes too like the 12 tribes of Israelites (so-called Negroes) or we non-Isrealites are all one tribe
Shut up you Edomite (so-called white man)! Drop down and give me 50!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Prettyboy

You’re all one tribe, Esau except the Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs), whom have 12 tribes just like Israelites (so-called Negroes).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Shut up you Edomite (so-called white man)! Drop down and give me 50!
I could only do that if you were a true Israelite. You are half Edomite (so-called 🦍 looking white man)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24507 and thereallegend
I could only do that if you were a true Israelite. You are half Edomite (so-called 🦍 looking white man)

those are some ugly Edomite (so-called White) whores in wigs.

That’s why real men date Asian women

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Stsly all they have to do is not be fat, life on tutorial difficulty, being NT only matters for men

Are Turks negro or not?
You’re all one tribe, Esau except the Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs), whom have 12 tribes just like Israelites (so-called Negroes).

• Ugh..
No it’s that u keep talking about Arabs being black and shit.
U also keep talking about Edomites so called whitemen, redcel.
I don’t care if u talk to me like that but you did it once and don’t need to do it again to me and other users.

• Ugh..
WMWWWGPBNAIM

No it’s that u keep talking about Arabs being black and shit.
U also keep talking about Edomites so called whitemen, redcel.
I don’t care if u talk to me like that but you did it once and don’t need to do it again to me and other users.

So you’re an ugly Edomite (so-called White) man triggered by the truth, 🦍.

The original Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) were black until they started marrying your ugly beasty red whores.

Lisaan Al Arab, Chapter 7 page 17

”Soon the Buqaan of Shaam will seek to rule you “what is meant here Is the Arabs’s slaves and slave soldiers, they are called that because of their mixed colour, as whiteness and yellowness is the dominant colour amongst them. Al Qutaibi said: “The buq’aan are those who have blackness and whiteness, it is not said abq’a to one who is white without blackness mixed with it, and the meaning is that 👉the Arabs with marry the Roman slave girls👈 then their offspring will rule over shaam and their offspring ( بقعان) together between 👉BLACKNESS of the Arab (Fathers)and the whiteness of their Roman (mothers)👈.” And they are from 👉the Arabs and they are BLACK👈 and from the people of Rome, they are white. And the Arabs never married the Romans before this and the slaves of the Arabs were red skinned. And the Arabs say ”The black and the red came to me, meaning the Arab and the Ajam. He didn’t intend to mean that the children of the slaves are from the Arabs are Buqi’ like the Buqi’ of the crow. He meant that they (the buq’aan) took from the blackness of their fathers (the Arabs) and the whiteness of their mothers (the Romans).’’

لسان العرب ج ٧ ص ١٧

يوشك أن يستعمل عليكم بقعان الشام ” أراد عبيدها ومماليكها ، سموا بذلك لاختلاط ألوانهم ، فإن الغالب عليهم البياض والصفرة . وقال القتيبي : البقعان الذين فيهم سواد وبياض ، ولا يقال لمن كان أبيض من غير سواد يخالطه أبقع ، فكيف يجعل الروم بقعانا وهم بيض خلص ؟ قال : وأرى أبا هريرة أراد أن العرب تنكح إماء الروم فتستعمل عليكم أولاد الإماء ، وهم من بني العرب وهم سود ومن بني الروم وهم بيض ولم تكن العرب قبل ذلك تنكح الروم إنما كان إماؤها سودانا ، والعرب تقول : أتاني الأسود والأحمر ، يريدون العرب والعجم ولم يرد أن أولاد الإماء من العرب بقع كبقع الغربان ، وأراد أنهم أخذوا من سواد الآباء وبياض الأمهات

Anything else, bitter ugly redcel?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Stop acting like other races of foids are different American Asian and American Hispanic foids are no different than white foids.