White women are the horniest by FAR..only ethnik men can satisfy their high sex drive

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Anybody who's been around and slept with women of all races like myself *except black "women" because theyre fucking disgusting*

knows that white girls by far are extremely horny and have such a high sex drive, sometimes its a mission just to satisfy them.

ive been around a lot of friends of different races too like blacks, white, and different ethnicities of ethniks..

and no way in hell does the average white man have enough of a drive to satisfy a white woman, not even a black man does.

black men are not as horny as white women.

the only race of men ive seen that have close to the sex drive of white women is ethnic men, particularly the sex obsessed ones like pakis and sand niggers

this is just my observation.

i am one of those horny sand niggers btw, i can have sex 5 times a day and not even feel exhausted, sometimes i cant even keep up with a white female because of how much she wants it.

white females are also the biggest sluts when it comes to sex and do the dirtiest things, ask any guys whos slept with different ethnicities of women they all say the same

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Schizoidcel, ShaWXYZ and 22 others
cope, u wouldn’t get sex 5 times a day

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and hebbewem

In USA
White police men kills curries all the time

Nope, it’s 100% Muslim girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 14262, pepperchickencurry and 1 other person
THE ONLY PURPOSE WHITE WOMEN HAVE IS TO SERVE THEIR ETHNIC MASTERS IN BREEDING CAMPS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShaWXYZ, Michael Myers, BigNigga69 and 5 others
White women love bbc (big beaner cock)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shrek2OnDvD
these threads and the replies make me laugh

i would love to see you have these arguments irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, noodlelover, CANI and 2 others
Kinda true imo. With both white gfs i had i could have sex whenever i wanted. But i was always the one initiating.

I just know as soon as i grabbed her throat and start choking her, she gets wet and is ready for sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Subhra26, Patient A and 5 others
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714, MissLexotan6MG and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Yes, so what? I'm not the one tagging him every day.
maybe stop being a sfcel then

be accountable for once you’re both would tremble irl at the hint of any direct confrontation

the only difference between you two is he’s a muh bbc faggot coper and you’re a muh jbw cunt:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Adriana Lima
Anybody who's been around and slept with women of all races like myself *except black "women" because theyre fucking disgusting*

knows that white girls by far are extremely horny and have such a high sex drive, sometimes its a mission just to satisfy them.

ive been around a lot of friends of different races too like blacks, white, and different ethnicities of ethniks..

and no way in hell does the average white man have enough of a drive to satisfy a white woman, not even a black man does.

the only race of men ive seen that have close to the sex drive of white women is ethnic men, particularly the sex obsessed ones like pakis and sand niggers

i am one of those horny sand niggers btw, i can have sex 5 times a day and not even feel exhausted, sometimes i cant even keep up with a white female because of how much she wants it.

white females are also the biggest sluts when it comes to sex and do the dirtiest things, ask any guys whos slept with different ethnicities of women they all say the same
what is with women hating their own race?

Lol totally true (but I not slept with any black women so can't comment).

Am also a sandnigger and can easily have sex 5,6,7 times a day, and in honesty very few foids have that appetite, but I have seen it most in white foids and noodles, but yeah I agree white foids is more likely.

Also totally agree that JBW guys r least horny, followed by Latins, and BBC can go either way, idk about curry.

Meds

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Yes I have the high sex drive to satisfy white girls. I agree they are horny sluts, but so am I, we are match made in heaven

All women of every race prefer white men to any other race with the exception of black women which is ok with me.

In terms of female sex drive yes white women (especially italian women) have the highest sex drives for sure. I have no idea what is consider enough sex to satisfy their thirst but I know rolling around with them every single day doesn't seem to wear them out at all at least when they're young. However, if you get married and they're in their thirties you would be lucky once a month. I prefer a woman with a high sex drive as it makes it easy. But if I prefer a challenge I go after a quiet shy asian girl.

White women are gods gift to mankind

true they want to ride the cock daily