White women are the least likely to interracially marry. Asian women are the most likely to interracially marry. White women would pick asian men LAST

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

White women are the least likely to interracially marry. Asian women are the most likely to interracially marry

And if white women do marry interracially. They pick latino and black men first. Then asian men last. Absolutely brutal.

Anyways how does it feel your women are the least loyal race in existence? And ours are the most loyal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 17791
white women are the most loyal is true but retarded victim complex cucks will complain "shiet dem niggas be stealin our white women"

meanwhile the white woman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Chinlet Ascension, John124 and 4 others
if you used the same energy that you use for making threads like this to make money you would be already rich

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, John124 and CyprusGD

You're using old info when Kpop wasnt a thing. Jfl youre doing everything you can to convince yourself koreans arent breeding jb white women. Keep seething twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 17791 and Cheesyrumble
Do you ever get tired? It seems like a lot of work to write these essays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Cheesyrumble
View attachment 1866095
View attachment 1866096

You're using old info when Kpop wasnt a thing. Jfl youre doing everything you can to convince yourself koreans arent breeding jb white women. Keep seething twink
20220912 192317
20220912 165342

Two different girls in the last 2 months. Blocked out the 2nd girl through a sticker from the amazing Korean app KakaoTalk. Its amazing how many hot non asian girls are on Kakaotalk just to get riced. Ricebros, be inspired.
@pur3e Download kakaotalk my chigga

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Lmao
Do you ever get tired. It seems like a lot of work to write these essays.
He writes full on essays, and all I have to do is write one sentence responses lol

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
He writes full on essays, and all I have to do is write one sentence responses lol
For as much research and time he puts into these essays on a daily basis I’m thinking about asking him to do my uni essays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Cheesyrumble
View attachment 1866104View attachment 1866105
Two different girls in the last 2 months. Blocked out the 2nd girl through a sticker from the amazing Korean app KakaoTalk. Its amazing how many hot non asian girls are on Kakaotalk just to get riced. Ricebros, be inspired.
@pur3e Download kakaotalk my chigga
Just to be safe niggas, I'm 17. Both girls are over 18. I blurred shit out just in case. The 2nd girl is almost 20 tho. So it's actually kinda sketchy for her

thanks for helping my daily water intake.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Blkpill Godfather
@Blkpill Godfather is making you Caucasian boys look terrible

Do you ever get tired? It seems like a lot of work to write these essays.
Problem is there are 10x as many threads by ricemen here telling us how the whole world wants to get riced!

Problem is there are 10x as many threads by ricemen here telling us how the whole world wants to get riced!
Those posters are on payroll:
7B427BBB C190 4433 B2CD EB945BAB7CEB