White women are the root of evil (WORSE THAN WHITE MEN)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
They really are not funny even though they have the meanest and feminine faces.

Take a look at Alexandra Cooper’s podcasts she probably hates us men. Bill Gates (richest man in the world) is a huge charity worker of all kind of niches and types but her daughter always preaches about feminism and abortion.

After seeing that blonde OF model murder her black boyfriend for no reason it made me realise white females psychologically have a brain wired to enjoy seeing other people in pain.

I also think women are more nurturing than men is a myth.

Also have you seen this video where these 4 san diego hot girls (all 18) blonde and brunette was bullying this Mexican food van dude? All of them study nursing at University too.
They’re crazy either way but sexy

There is also this American whore who said the n word and “doesn’t give a fuck”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, HeightPilledum and wsada
I would rather settle for an Asian wife from somewhere like Thailand. More feminine and least degenerate

• +1
Reactions: wsada
True crime made by white women always talk about females getting killed. Meanwhile, Asian/Black/MENA/Latina women talk about both male and female victims.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
It isn’t white women
It’s African American culture that has spread to the white persons mind in America, then spread to the East due to ethnics obsessed with worshipping White people

It’s a global social hierarchy that media has portrayed with niggas (the AA ones), being at the top

Check this thread:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei, wsada and flippasav
It isn’t white women
It’s African American culture that has spread to the white persons mind in America, then spread to the East due to ethnics obsessed with worshipping White people

It’s a social hierarchy that media has portrayed with niggas (the AA ones), being at the top

Check this thread:
I doubt it

White women are 10x worse than white men. The whole “colonialism” thing was commanded by white women who told their men to invade parts of the world and genocide others.

Just how Lady Macbeth told Macbeth to kill King Duncan

• +1
Reactions: greycel and wsada
I doubt it

White women are 10x worse than white men. The whole “colonialism” thing was commanded by white women who told their men to invade parts of the world and genocide others.

Just how Lady Macbeth told Macbeth to kill King Duncan
Can you at least read my posts on that thread
One of the AA couldn’t say anything, he was just telling me to kill myself lol

Yeah I agree white women are worse than white men. That’s because they can easily be misled. When they go to the Congo jungle, they’ll fall in love with Mutumbo
And yeah normally white women were the cause of war, but at least despite all the wars in the past people still had morals

Even though there are much fewer wars today, the world is way way more terrible and degenerate as the morals that the average person holds themselves to, is much lower than what it used to be
Religion used to be a forefront reason for most of these wars, more so than women anyways

Go to the root of the problem in todays world brother, at least check out my posts please 🙏

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Can you at least read my posts on that thread
One of the AA couldn’t say anything, he was just telling me to kill myself lol

Yeah I agree white women are worse than white men. That’s because they can easily be misled. When they go to the Congo jungle, they’ll fall in love with Mutumbo
And yeah normally white women were the cause of war, but at least despite all the wars in the past people still had morals

Even though there are much fewer wars today, the world is way way more terrible and degenerate as the morals that the average person holds themselves to, is much lower than what it used to be
Religion used to be a forefront reason for most of these wars, more so than women anyways

Go to the root of the problem in todays world brother, at least check out my posts please 🙏
I read both this reply and the post👍
Good in depth talk

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
I agree that white women are evil incarnate, but not for the same reason as you

• JFL

• Ugh..
nigger

• Hmm...
better than fucking a chink
No but I’m talking about the ones that actually look human and have hourglass body shapes not some stick insect bulging eyed ape

(Which again is rare but better than white women for sure)

No but I’m talking about the ones that actually look human and have hourglass body shapes not some stick insect bulging eyed ape
cross off all non surgically altered asians then

• JFL
Chick in the vid is Jewish, but the point of your thread still stands.

• +1
that racist white girl is hot af

• +1
Would you let her kick your balls and spit in your mouth while smoking?
why would i let her kick my balls
she can spit in my mouth tho idgaf