White Women are ultimate Foggers, no way to Cope

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Inb4 you post some Mutt who obviously has White DNA in her, the ONLY REASON MUTTS CAN LOOK GOOD IS CAUSE THEY HAVE WHITE IN THEM

After looking at White women every other girl is bleach to the eyes tbh

B00ca489c171f74046c70395b8d2e544
4ddc7b9ea676563efad1fc28d43605e4
Tenor 5
877279476hot blond animated gif 7
BuLTbhr
Tumblr 0aafc467276da97ad4ba730f0d69639a 53f6ffb0 500

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 10913, TsarTsar444 and 20 others
Based. White woman= Godess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 6382
Indeed white women are hot.

I agree brocel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NodiN, TheEndHasNoEnd, TsarTsar444 and 19 others
I approve this thread

First girl name?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i like mullato women .

much more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Donzulloo
0% chance for curry to get white gurl

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and AscendingHero
could you find a picture from this decade or falling that the 2010s next time??
Just randomly guess the year the picture was taken theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
they look whiter than the average curry
True but it is still possible if you looksmax hard enough. Salludon is curry and he would slay hard in any western country

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Nah Asian women are better

OP if you're going to make a thread like this at least use legit high aesthetic and high smv stacies, JFL. Shit examples except for the 1st one, what's her name btw?

Cope, gooks are the true gigafoggers, sexual dimorphism unmatched

Db608b594c98e5e93e7076256a6764ce
768d4fdb138288c8ecfb265da168f027
2b2b78d01fa44544fec971e69dc08f1f
Download
Download 1

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Patient A, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Never was a fanatic of Cara Delevigne. I mean she is aesthetic but she doesn't make my pp hard like Chloe Grace Moretz, to name an example. Also her body has no curves and she just gets roles because of nepotism. To be fair to her, she makes for an entertaining radio host in GTA V.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, TsarTsar444 and ItsOver.com
kind of shit examples
OP if you're going to make a thread like this at least use legit high aesthetic and high smv stacies, JFL. Shit examples except for the 1st one, what's her name btw?

You fuck nuts have not been around real women in a long time and browse this site way too much

The first girl is literally one of the best looking girls I ever seen in my life and now yall use that as a standard for beauty, you fuckers are damaged go stand next to one of these girls IRL and I guarantee you will simp, hell you would simp if a girl with a PSL 5 avi messaged you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 12611
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 12150 and 6 others
You fuck nuts have not been around real women in a long time and browse this site way too much

The first girl is literally one of the best looking girls I ever seen in my life and now yall use that as a standard for beauty, you fuckers are damaged go stand next to one of these girls IRL and I guarantee you will simp, hell you would simp if a girl with a PSL 5 avi messaged you
Quit writing essays u simp bitch boy soy cuck, the women would spit in ur direction if u even glanced at them u inferior deformed dog

2) I said the 1st girl was attractive and even said her name the rest I said were kinda shit stfu and read u illterate son of a beaver
Time online: 96d 1h 45m

you fuckers are damaged go stand next to one of these girls IRL and I guarantee you will simp, hell you would simp if a girl with a PSL 5 avi messaged you
Keep barking and projecting your own intentions deep down u beta bitch btfo and go suck a cock u buffoon

LMAO dn rd lol curry

Quit writing essays u simp bitch boy soy cuck, the women would spit in ur direction if u even glanced at them u inferior deformed dog

2) I said the 1st girl was attractive and even said her name the rest I said were kinda shit stfu and read u illterate son of a beaver

Time online: 96d 1h 45m

Keep barking and projecting your own intentions deep down u beta bitch btfo and go suck a cock u buffoon
Look at this bluecel lol

4jdxac

None of the women you posted are attractive to me. No tits, no ass. I personally hate that model look. You all can keep the anorexic white girls lmao. Hispanic, black, and middle eastern women > white women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 12758 and AscendingHero
None of the women you posted are attractive to me. No tits, no ass. I personally hate that model look. You all can keep the anorexic white girls lmao. Hispanic, black, and middle eastern women > white women.
Faxxx graycel

No way did I just watch this jfl. Girls pissing is simply hot, it is irresistible :feelsohh:.
Inb4 you post some Mutt who obviously has White DNA in her, the ONLY REASON MUTTS CAN LOOK GOOD IS CAUSE THEY HAVE WHITE IN THEM

After looking at White women every other girl is bleach to the eyes tbh

View attachment 1088530View attachment 1088531View attachment 1088532View attachment 1088533View attachment 1088534View attachment 1088535
Easily they're the best looking race of women. Not a single ethnic gigastacy can fog a white gigastacy.

Dont give a shit what Negros think

Your sheboon awaits you

Baff5938beb84c9be5abb246edbb9922  ebony beauty pretty woman

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6723
water is dry

Can guarantee I mog you in every aspect of your life tho. Make more money than you and have a more satisfying life than you. Keep fetishizing women you'll never get loser.
Cope. You will never be an Aryan mogger like me

Also just like Chris Rock said, no White Man would trade places with a Negro, even if he was rich and famous

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 11675, CANI and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
kinda true, a nice ass can hook you 100%, Anyway there are white women with curvy body like dmnnn

@Chadlite Rutherford Cara Delevigne is jewish
how you feel about her now kek