White Women are ultimate Foggers, no way to Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and sandcelmuttcel
agreed i was watching an aryan white girl a while ago ppl would call her average but i couldnt think of a single full ethnic girl who looks better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
White women are superior
Ngl even a landwhale white mogs an ethnic
@lutte

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Timelessbrah
White people have been dealt a full house while the rest of the planet is lucky if they get just few decent cards. In reading accounts from people upon their first sightings of white people, from the arabs to the native peruvians, they without fail always mention how tall and beautiful and aesthetic white people are. Many people thought that whites were gods or some type of ascended spiritual beings even as they massacred the natives population. Its been true long before jesus was born, and it will be true forever, looks are one of the most powerful forces of nature.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and 5'8manlet
White people have been dealt a full house while the rest of the planet is lucky if they get just few decent cards. In reading accounts from people upon their first sightings of white people, from the arabs to the native peruvians, they without fail always mention how tall and beautiful and aesthetic white people are. Many people thought that whites were gods or some type of ascended spiritual beings even as they massacred the natives population. Its been true long before jesus was born, and it will be true forever, looks are one of the most powerful forces of nature.
Help from Jews*

srs , white women or death
Only if you are white yes, if ethnic then it's your own women that is guaranteed with strong borders or death. how i wished we won at vienna and could look like the hwhite kemalist dogs or even better
Kemalist genc erkek profili 1757545