white women entitlement mentality

D

Deleted member 32423

"Either be a 10 or it's over for you Certainly"
white women love the idea of them being the most desired race of women in the world but can not wrap their minds when ethnic men prefer their women over them, they feel rejected, i saw a Twitter post of a black man praising and calling black women queens , melenated diamond , sweet chocolate and talking about black Love , the post was made to uplift and increase black women self esteem, there is nothing wrong with black men praising their own women, would you imagine white women in comments were saying that love is love and every woman is beautiful that black men should stop this division that women are the same in regardless of skin colour, the white women were clearly jealous and needed attention all to themselves, you know after years of white supremacy and the media portraying white women as star light, they have this superiority complex and can't even imagine being rejected or not giving attention by ethnic men, A fat ugly , dusty white women think she's entitled to a tyrone or chang just because she is white.

another video i saw on reddit was a white woman being asked to approach men in the streets of athens, Georgia USA by an interviewer, she went up to a mixed black guy and started to flirt with him, he respectfully declined her approach saying his preference is light skin girls like him, she immediately started calling him out saying that is prejudice and racist, i mean what's wrong having a preference, i feel we ethnic mean has been brainwashed to love white women for centuries now that we have more options e. g latinas, asian women etc, white women are jealous and angry and which they still had all that attention for themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drazen, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 27511 and 10 others
white women in comments were saying that love is love and every woman is beautiful
MILLENNIAL AND GEN Z WHITE WOMEN ALWAYS DOWNPLAY EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO SNEAKILY MAKE THINGS ABOUT THEM. ALL THE TIME. SAME THING GOES WHEN ETHNICS CRITICISE THEM CHERRY PICKING ETHNIC FEATURES LIKE LIPS, TAN AND BROWS AND THESE WHITE BITCHES SAY "STOP BEING MISOGYNISTIC WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT TITH OUT BODIES". NOW WHITE PRETTY BOYS DO THIS BS TOO.

THE ONLY PEOPLE I'VE EVER SEEN CRY LITERAL TEARS OVER JOB REJECTIONS WERE WHITE WOMEN.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chosen-one, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
They have the easiest life imaginable
Imagine being 1. FEMALE
2. A WHITE FEMALE
Their privelages, life experiences have tainted their view of the world

When something doesnt go as they would expect its a genuine shock to them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
MILLENNIAL AND GEN Z WHITE WOMEN ALWAYS DOWNPLAY EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO SNEAKILY MAKE THINGS ABOUT THEM. ALL THE TIME. SAME THING GOES WHEN ETHNICS CRITICISE THEM CHERRY PICKING ETHNIC FEATURES LIKE LIPS, TAN AND BROWS AND THESE WHITE BITCHES SAY "STOP BEING MISOGYNISTIC WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT TITH OUT BODIES". NOW WHITE PRETTY BOYS DO THIS BS TOO.

THE ONLY PEOPLE I'VE EVER SEEN CRY LITERAL TEARS OVER JOB REJECTIONS WERE WHITE WOMEN.
sure an entitled mentality smh 😬😬, wokesim is destroying the west also.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
Imagine being 1. FEMALE
2. A WHITE FEMALE

exactly, i derive joy in people rejecting white women, my plan is to glow up becoming a CHAD and rejected them all.

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
exactly, i derive joy in people rejecting white women, my plan is to glow up becoming a CHAD and rejected them all.
I'm an ethnically ambiguous guy who prefers mixed and ethnic women as I find them more attractive and cultured. I swear to god this white girl lost her shit at me when I told her I prefer ethnic women and she accused me of preferring them as they're "easier and more subservient" (I don't like those two traits on women at all!)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 30432 and 5 others
Imagine being 1. FEMALE
2. A WHITE FEMALE

I'm an ethnically ambiguous guy who prefers mixed and ethnic women as I find them more attractive and cultured. I swear to god this white girl lost her shit at me when I told her I prefer ethnic women and she accused me of preferring them as they're "easier and more subservient" (I don't like those two traits on women at all!)

Imagine being 1. FEMALE
2. A WHITE FEMALE

Literally this lol, WASP women are literally the most privileged and safest demographic to be socially in the entire fucking planet, jfl at white women thinking that they’re less privileged and more discriminated against than ethnic women just cuz of the fact that they have a vagina
the sad part is most white women behind closed doors have a low opinion of ethnics in general and view us like children, it’s just the sad reality of it all

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NateJacobs, LampPostPrime and 6 others
I STG this white girl went apeshit on me when I bluntly told her I only date ethnic women.

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Deleted member 29155
Literally this lol, WASP women are literally the most privileged and safest demographic to be socially in the entire fucking planet, jfl at white women thinking that they’re less privileged and more discriminated against than ethnic women just cuz of the fact that they have a vagina
White women have it so easy with job hunts. When companies say they hire people of all races, religions, sexualities and genders, they really mean they want to hire more white women. They also were the only people I knew that cry fountains of tears when rejected from a job application, other people suck it up and move on. Even my mum is aware of this and pointed it out, despite the fact she is white.
the sad part is most white women behind closed doors have a low opinion of ethnics in general and view us like children, it’s just the sad reality of it all
Exactly, you can see it come out in comments they write on TikTok and twitter.
They call is misogynistic when we ethnics say they pick and mix ethnic features for their benefit. They also call us misogynistic when we ask them why they'd only date Latinos but exclude South Asian and dark, Muslim MENA men (I'd never date a white woman anyway).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 29155
Not reading this

White women have it so easy with job hunts. When companies say they hire people of all races, religions, sexualities and genders, they really mean they want to hire more white women. They also were the only people I knew that cry fountains of tears when rejected from a job application, other people suck it up and move on. Even my mum is aware of this and pointed it out, despite the fact she is white.

Exactly, you can see it come out in comments they write on TikTok and twitter.
They call is misogynistic when we ethnics say they pick and mix ethnic features for their benefit. They also call us misogynistic when we ask them why they'd only date Latinos but exclude South Asian and dark, Muslim MENA men (I'd never date a white woman anyway).
@Kamui @Ohsahawn

Why the hell would they go apeshit on me when I thought they hated ethnic men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
@Kamui @Ohsahawn

Why the hell would they go apeshit on me when I thought they hated ethnic men.
Because like all foids, white women are entitled and subconsciously think they deserve everything, especially cuz they know they’re at the top of the social hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 32423 and 2 others
they are delusional and idiotics

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
link to the reddit vid?

they feel like all ethnic men belong to them, i personally prefer any mid looking light skin afro latina to margot Square face robbie🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and Xangsane
was this a british woman 😹

• +1
Because like all foids, white women are entitled and subconsciously think they deserve everything, especially cuz they know they’re at the top of the social hierarchy
Is this why they cry after job rejections?

they feel like all ethnic men belong to them, i personally prefer any mid looking light skin afro latina to margot Square face robbie🤣🤣🤣
We need to reject em.

link to the reddit vid?
"oops", i didn't save it, it was a random video by the way that appeared on my feed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29155
White women are so entitled lol

• +1
the only way to make their pride come down is to reject them by becoming Chad and banging hot ethnic women with bubble butts🤪🤤

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
exactly.
a
the only way to make their pride come down is to reject them by becoming Chad and banging hot ethnic women with bubble butts🤪🤤
a lot of ethnic women complain that they are fed up of men using them as practice girlfriends, then committing to a white woman.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
exactly.
a

a lot of ethnic women complain that they are fed up of men using them as practice girlfriends, then committing to a white woman.
self hating men go for white women and bash their fellow ethnic women

• +1
the sad part is most white women behind closed doors have a low opinion of ethnics in general and view us like children,
gigafap fuel. why tf can't i just have a white dommy mommy to abuse and bully and molest and be racist to me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: