• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Faggy ass forum obsessed with bbc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 20581
0 rt
0 likes
A tweet from 2018

Triggered white incel can't stay away from BBC threads! JFL!!

BLACKED.COM is in his bookmarks!!!

"but the calculations of the tweet tell us it was at a specific time with specific periods of people interacting. therefore it's not legit"

LOL AT THE COPE!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 19453

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Coal burner who hate white men. JFL she even has a black boyfriend.
this is the result of white male instilling the idea of going interracial into her mind

its why she test the water and is now only for interracial

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Average middle age white "man" be like:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Coal burner who hate white men. JFL she even has a black boyfriend.

What do you expect when white men are obsessed with BBC?

White men are the real coal burners! JFL!!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
What do you expect when white men are obsessed with BBC?

White men are the real coal burners! JFL!!
No white men talk about this. Only ethnics.

How many threads are there going to be about white men obsessing over BBC. We get it already. Your worse than me when I was a greycel talking about muh kpoop

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How many threads are there going to be about white men obsessing over BBC. We get it already. Your worse than me when I was a greycel talking about muh kpoop
Nah you're much better than this

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
0 likes, 0 shares tweet. Hmm.

The real blackpill: this is the best tyronelite can get in 2022

313212032 809385600175169 4293211097706091695 n

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22354
my white 37yr old friend broke up with his gf of 7 years cos she told him the black guy she had a 'fling' with more than 10 years ago had a bigger dick than him.

tbf though I'm not surprised there are some white guys like what OP shared, but they will be a minority

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 22126
0 likes, 0 shares tweet. Hmm.
0 likes 0 retweets from 4 years ago lmao

Like this retard literally browse twitter to find this shit and white men are obsessed with BBC apparently :feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
my white 37yr old friend broke up with his gf of 7 years cos she told him the black guy she had a 'fling' with more than 10 years ago had a bigger dick than him.

tbf though I'm not surprised there are some white guys like what OP shared, but they will be a minority
do you think its conformation bias ?, people might ignore the average sized black dick, since it doesn't align with the stereotype .
since from the data i have seen the difference is generally not big enough to warrant that title.

do you think its conformation bias ?, people might ignore the average sized black dick, since it doesn't align with the stereotype .
since from the data i have seen the difference is generally not big enough to warrant that title.
no, even though officially the difference may not be big, say 2cm between a BBC and a WC, 2cm over an average when u apply it just to relevant population will.ve v big.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL at the cope!!

I was talking to my shrink about a friend of mine who is obsessed with the dicks his GF had before him.

she said the obsession could be cos he likes the whole slave / cuck thing, or he might be a giga narc and too competitive

0 likes 0 retweets from 4 years ago lmao

Like this retard literally browse twitter to find this shit and white men are obsessed with BBC apparently :feelshaha:
Poor lil fella. Twitter's all he has that keeps him breathing. It's his life.

no, even though officially the difference may not be big, say 2cm between a BBC and a WC, 2cm over an average when u apply it just to relevant population will.ve v big.
But it's not even 2cm. It's nothing or as some data show they got smaller dicks.

But it's not even 2cm. It's nothing or as some data show they got smaller dicks.

Irish men fall well behind the biggest players in a global study of penis sizes.

Health researchers claim the average worldwide erect penis size is 5.5in (14.10cm), with the average size in Ireland standing in 70th place globally at 5.03in (12.78cm).

The new figures make Ecuador poll toppers with 6.93in (17.61cm), followed closely by countries like Cameroon, Bolivia, Sudan, Haiti, and Senegal.

JFL AT THE 5 INCH COPE!!!!!

23-Gifs-of-People-Laughing.gif

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

Irish men fall well behind the biggest players in a global study of penis sizes.

Health researchers claim the average worldwide erect penis size is 5.5in (14.10cm), with the average size in Ireland standing in 70th place globally at 5.03in (12.78cm).

The new figures make Ecuador poll toppers with 6.93in (17.61cm), followed closely by countries like Cameroon, Bolivia, Sudan, Haiti, and Senegal.

JFL AT THE 5 INCH COPE!!!!!

23-Gifs-of-People-Laughing.gif
A spokesperson for From Mars said: “This data relies on self-reporting, so all the figures should be taken with a healthy dose of scepticism.”

Yeah because ethnics aren't know for grossly exaggerating everything about themselves. JFL

A spokesperson for From Mars said: “This data relies on self-reporting, so all the figures should be taken with a healthy dose of scepticism.”

Yeah because ethnics aren't know for grossly exaggerating everything about themselves. JFL

LMAO!!!

So the potatoecels were telling the truth when they said they are packing 5 inchers!? They don't lie like ethnics right??

JUST LOL!!

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
R/raceplay

That’s all that needs to be said

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I walked him into that one. You never know where I'm going.

I'm the Judge Judy of PSL!!!!

judge-judy-career-in-pics13-2000-cf174d73836e450aaaa12291ffaf9037.jpg

Don't come in here WITH A 5 INCH DICK AND EXPECT TO OUTSMART ME POTATOECEL!!!

Last edited:

Mel that’s hilarious what a little cuck he is for breaking up with her over that

There’s more blacks with bigger dicks than whites hence the meme. It’s one that has existed for over 2k years for a reason and it began with the Greeks. You can cope with shit all you won’t it ain’t going anywhere and your women agree with it.

I thought this site was better moderated than sluthate and lookism and actually focused on looks? It's just the same shitty trolls posting cuckold garbage 24/7. Get this shit off of here.