White women have 0 sex appeal

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
Gandy makes me so happy when i see him but when i see the neotenous shit face of a white woman I want to fucking smash it like as if i saw a cute kitty trying hard to be cute but ik what u are evil and so ill smash it until u look pancake

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
Exceptions are greek and italian women, they tend to not have stupid pig noses and generally taller skulls and big bones (but not tranny like hadid)

Exceptions are greek and italian women, they tend to not have stupid pig noses and generally taller skulls and big bones (but not tranny like hadid)
What about Spanish?:feelswat:

Gandy makes me so happy when i see him but when i see the neotenous shit face of a white woman I want to fucking smash it like as if i saw a cute kitty trying hard to be cute but ik what u are evil and so ill smash it until u look pancake
Waiting till you find out that black women exist

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Ok then what is good according to u ?
What i said italian, balkans, a few latinas (although the fact theyre mixed puts me off a bit), central asians, north indian (martial clans) , japanese w caucasian skulls

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
What i said italian, balkans, a few latinas (although the fact theyre mixed puts me off a bit), central asians, north indian (martial clans) , japanese w caucasian skulls
I feel like scandinavian genetics is goated tho no ?
I understand u find them less exotic and exciting but damn they look good

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
I feel like scandinavian genetics is goated tho no ?
I understand u find them less exotic and exciting but damn they look good
this is better, if pale

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Wrong

Elle Fanning has the highest sex appeal
4061829 10487506
E5ndo9hnn2mb1