White women have resident shitskins in a chokehold

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
DCF3D062 3669 437D A0A5 CB56ADA1D9F1
Why do ethnics consider snagging a white woman an achievment?

Even nonwhites i’ve met IRL put white women on a pedestal.
Chinks, gooks, dalits, nigs,
it literally doesnt matter.
They all worship white women
The White woman could smell like swamp, have battery acid pussy, n head lice, and ethnic dog will still follow her around, head bowed.
White woman know this, too.
Some girls i met in college even took advantage of ethnic thirstiness and formed reverse harems of shitskin minions.

I was driving a curry brah back from a party, n he was drunkenly sobbing that he had never been with a white woman
I wanted to pull over n beat some sense into him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, GabachoCopium, Vermilioncore and 11 others
White women are irresistible

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@murdah ❤️

• +1
View attachment 2928828Why do ethnics consider snagging a white woman an achievment?

The White woman could smell like swamp, have battery acid pussy, n head lice, and ethnic dog will still follow her around, head bowed.
Some girls i met in college even took advantage of ethnic thirstiness and formed reverse harems of shitskin minions.

I was driving a curry brah back from a party, n he was drunkenly sobbing that he had never been with a white woman
That's JBW for you. Just be a white woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Bushman
I mean, is he lying tho?

• +1
View attachment 2928828Why do ethnics consider snagging a white woman an achievment?

I don’t fuck white hoes I don’t see the apeal but I have heard some use them as “revenge”
For colonialism so it’s jsut to get revenge against whitey.

Either way I don’t see the difference nor do I care I fuck ethnic foids. I simp for women in general as I have no options to begin with so regardless of the race I’ll simp for ANY slim 5/10+ girl

Last edited:
  • +1

Am I wrong though? :feelshah:

I don’t fuck white hoes I don’t see the apeal but I have heard some use them as “revenge”
For colonialism so it’s jsut to get revenge against whitey.

Either way I don’t see the difference nor do I care I fuck ethnic foids. I simp for women in general as I have no options to begin with so regardless of the race I’ll simp for ANY slim 5/10+ girl
IMG 8445

My buddies do this. Even my m8 today who has fucked over 50 whyfoids said he does it as revenge for colonialism. He also admits to having a preference for them and moo lottos.

No hate on him he lives a diff life to me he gets girls I get nothing that simple

• Love it
My buddies do this. Even my m8 today who has fucked over 50 whyfoids said he does it as revenge for colonialism. He also admits to having a preference for them and moo lottos.

No hate on him.
Thats just cope ngl, blacks just naturally love white women.

Thats just cope ngl, blacks just naturally love white women.
Not all. Most don’t tbh, we just use them as toilets because they are easy it’s very strange to see a brotha genuinely have a preference for them they get looked at with side eyes. Even the guy I told you about we tease him for loving white foids all the time despite all of us having done shit with Cumskins EVEN ME and I’m not the type of guy pinkoids like

• +1
Caged at title.
There’s Resident Evil.

Now there’s: Resident Shitskin

• JFL

White women are the most beautiful and prestigious women. Keep coping with Shaniqua and Laquisha.