White women look like bulldogs

Debetro

Debetro

White women look like bulldogs , especially blondes who look very masculine. I feel repulsed when I see a woman with light eyes.

The average chinese woman is more feminine and attractive. Men of all races view asian women as the most attractive women of the human race.

iu

iu

@HeightPilledum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, itzyaboyJJ, Deleted member 33711 and 4 others
All women are attractive except short barrel bodied womrn

Average white woman hits the wall at 24

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Reality:
file-two-chinese-women-yawn-amongst-a-crowd-of-passengers-at-the-peoples-square-subway-station-of-the-shanghai-metro-line-1-in-shanghai-china-8-o-W988MP.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284 and SoutherSoldier
@murdah @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Deleted member 33711
The average chinese women looks nothing like that

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
Yeah tey have that alex eubank look id still rape tho

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
White women look like bulldogs , especially blondes who look very masculine. I feel repulsed when I see a woman with light eyes.

The average chinese woman is more feminine and attractive. Men of all races view asian women as the most attractive women of the human race.

iu

iu

@HeightPilledum
Oh since when you praise Asian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Debetro

iu

iu

@HeightPilledum
All women are attractive except indian anf black

@Debetro Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?

iu

iu

@HeightPilledum
I wanna creampie first woman a hundred times
@murdah @Imretarded?
The average chinese women looks nothing like that
Murdah is right, I've been to east asia, this level of looks is rare.

I visited japan and average woman had weak bone development, but thankfully they often had taller faces so didn't look like moon face subhumans (some did still).

When I visit Japan again, I'll be much more prepared in my japanese communication and I'll go alone so I can FUCK:feelsautistic:

That and I'll have maxxed out my european phenotype and will be brown haired (nw1) A10 hunter eyes and hallstatt nordic face structure.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711