white women look like monsters next to asian women

yandex99

yandex99

Master
They're big boned,big framed,tall and have more mannish faces.

this site gaslights men like me that want asian women,by proclaiming that the typical white woman looks like some overrated woman they think is a stacey,but most women of white ancestry are feminists,loud mouthed,promiscuous and big boned brunhildes.

neoteny is good on a woman.traditional values are good on women,white women make terrible partners and that's if you're superman and can get their delusional asses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, catastaire, ARCelM and 15 others
looks like someone just got rejected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, MagaPutinism, aleksander and 6 others

this site gaslights men like me that want asian women,by proclaiming that the typical white woman looks like some overrated woman they think is a stacey,but most women of white ancestry are feminists,loud mouthed,promiscuous and big boned brunhildes.

neoteny is good on a woman.traditional values are good on women,white women make terrible partners and that's if you're superman and can get their delusional asses.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HeightPilledum and JohnBaza
Yellow pussy mogs

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, HeightPilledum and yandex99
how's the simping working out for you?did it get you what you want?
you're the one creaming urself over panfaced gooks buddy, don't think you have the right to call what i said simping lol

@HeightPilledum alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Trilogy, HeightPilledum and 4 others
I thought your new account is @Pavlovsky

you're the one creaming urself over panfaced gooks buddy, don't think you have the right to call what i said simping lol
did it work out for you?Niggas be simping even on a anonymous forum lmao maybe some white woman will look your direction now.

Yeah and it fucking pisses me of when people like gooks

Squishy squishy mogs

• Love it
Reactions: yandex99
Yeah and it fucking pisses me of when people like gooks
you have 0 effect on our lives dude,why should we care what pisses some incel off?

I'm going to vietnam to find a petite short neotenous virgin that is shy and has sexual self-control.

Jordan Barrett is purely faggot gaze, no women want him
The reason i have him on my avatar because he destroyed his looks from buccal fat removal plus doing surgeries is only for trannies

From what I've seen, the white foid worshipping threads rarely mention asian foids unless yellowfevercels come in talking about them. Meanwhile yellowfevercels can never praise asian foids without comparing them to whites, which shows that asian foid worship is largely the result of being rejected by white ones. Just yesterday you made a thread admitting that this is exactly the case for you:

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk, Ricky212, Deleted member 52953 and 1 other person
From what I've seen, the white foid worshipping threads rarely mention asian foids unless yellowfevercels come in talking about them. Meanwhile yellowfevercels can never praise asian foids without comparing them to whites, which shows that asian foid worship is largely the result of being rejected by white ones. Just yesterday you made a thread admitting that this is exactly the case for you:

White women fog Asian women back to the slums of Beijing. I say this as someone in BMAF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, gonion wanter and Deleted member 60224
White women fog Asian women back to the slums of Beijing. I say this as someone in BMAF.
Bruh no one still detected your alt?

I used to be delusional and think all women were the same if you're chad,but it's looks money and status and white women make worse partners.they also look worse,I rarely go to white areas so I thought the whole stacey posting was the white average jfl

I have a friend that is from tenessee and is in vietnam right now.I heard him make that comparison and thought I'd copypasta it. in my own words.

Yes,asian women love me,and that is great because they're actually traditional and feminine and not promiscuous.

the whole incel phenomena would be dead if men just went overseas and rejected the women that reject them.instead of surgeries,moneymaxing and other bs.for a worse product.

I used to be delusional and think all women were the same if you're chad,but it's looks money and status and white women make worse partners.they also look worse,I rarely go to white areas so I thought the whole stacey posting was the white average jfl

I have a friend that is from tenessee and is in vietnam right now.I heard him make that comparison and thought I'd copypasta it. in my own words.

Yes,asian women love me,and that is great because they're actually traditional and feminine and not promiscuous.
Why would you think that women blatantly labeled as excessively attractive are representative of the norm? Also you weren't making a copypasta, you were conveying your own experience, and you're backtracking now because it exposes that your asian fetish is the result of being shit on by white women.

Why would you think that women blatantly labeled as excessively attractive are representative of the norm? Also you weren't making a copypasta, you were conveying your own experience, and you're backtracking now because it exposes that your asian fetish is the result of being shit on by white women.
it isn't.that's not how it works.I'm not backtracking whte women are ugly fat masculine whores and asian women are traditional and attractive,I see the light.

it isn't.that's not how it works.I'm not backtracking whte women are ugly fat masculine whores and asian women are traditional and attractive,I see the light.
You made a thread admitting that you have yellow fever because white women rejected you while asian women accepted you, and when this was pointed out you tried to lie and say it was just a copypasta taken from your friend. That's backtracking.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately Asian women are rare here.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@HeightPilledum alt
If I was the one making this thread I would post some examples of what I'm talking about

Unfortunately I'm a little busy recently to be actively shitposting
But yes, I agree with OP

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
asian women arent humans, stop coping OP and accept that white girls are queens

The mtb asian foid fogs other mtbs but imo its harder for them to be stacy.
Also asian stacies usually look mid in pictures but fog hard in person, they lowkey look magical - I think its the neotenousmaxxed pheno

But Idk about them being more "traditionally submissive", at least half of the asian foids I met were type A alpha bitches with strong personalities

They're both attractive

I don't think that's why u get gaslighted, a lot of people here prefer asians, myself included.

U get gaslighted cos of the could vs won't argument.

What are your stats? That's the key to knowing if u get unfair hate for preferring noodlewhores