WHITE WOMEN SHOULD BE SHAMED AND DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
WHITE WOMEN ARE THE PRIMARY REASON FOR HYPERGAMY IN 2020

THEY SET A BAD EXAMPLE FOR ALL RACES OF WOMEN THROUGH THEIR TELEVIZED SLUTTINESS AND GENERAL WHORISH BEHAVIOR

WE MUST BAND TOGETHER TO SHIT ON THEIR SMV. CALL THEM GROSS, PIG NOSED, FAT, DISGUSTING, ETC.

WHITE MEN, INDIAN MEN, ASIAN MEN, BLACK MEN.

EVEN IF YOU DATE THEM. SHAME THEM AND CALL THEM DISGUSTING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, PYT, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
meanwhile the hijabi woman is still chasing after chadullah behind her husbands back, granted she will probably be stoned to death alive if anyone found out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 9380
based and true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 5522
White women are the worse. I stuck up my finger at one today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and JustBeCurry
I mean if we gon talk about slut behavior we got to keep the same energy with black girls since they the one's who made the culture what it is

Trashiest ghettoest bitches ever no cap

• +1
Reactions: jjyb12345, Deleted member 4464, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
They're the worst out of all the races of women. Other races can be bad too, but none top white women.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I mean if we gon talk about slut behavior we got to keep the same energy with black girls since they the one's who made the culture what it is

they are already the lowest smv sluts theyre just too uneducated to realize it

white women would feel every drip drop of smv loss they have, they're status hungry whores

• +1

True, but it says something if white women can look at that, embrace it and then go "I can be worse".

• +1
Reactions: jjyb12345 and PYT
White women are the best kind, we are coping because we can't get fat ethinc whores :lul:

• +1
True, but it says something if white women can look at that, embrace it and then go "I can be worse".
They're not even that much worse compared to black bitches. Girl's just bandwagon the fuck out of everything cause they hate feeling excluded.
SHAME THEM AND CALL THEM DISGUSTING.
You should do that w every girl

another stupid race thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back