White women standards for white boys vs black men

I've been here for a year as member and longer as lurker, but these bbc threads really trigger me. I honestly don't know it users cope or do sarcasm
I feel like most of it is just a response to SFcels always seething about muh JBW and how most ethnics are incels when both are clearly not true at all

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Joe Rogancel, klip11 and 1 other person
not even if I have a fat dick>?
Dick is exposed only once you two have been making out, touching each other and she gets horny.

vince-carter-its-over.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
Where is the cope? The great majority of white women find niggers genuinely disgusting. Dating one is the lowest downgrade imaginable for most of them. Like I said, there is a certain percentage of white whores who are willing to be with niggers, whether its due to media brainwashing or more inherent mental illness. Those are the ones who will also match with niggers on Tinder. If you're a good looking enough nigger you will not lack attention from that minority of white women who specialize in being mudsharks. Simple as that. No one is claiming that there are no white whores who like niggers, just stating the obvious fact that most would never touch one.

The fact that niggers need to make endless threads with cherrypicking and exceptions to cope with your irl low SMV already proves the point. Like nigger, be content with even the, say, 10% of white whores you may have access to. You really think most white women feel anything but disgust for niggers? Sheesh, be happy with what you have and don't push it too much. In a sane society a black man who even tried to approach a white woman would be lynched, as it used to be, and as it will probably be again in the future. Niggers live right now in an unusual time where they might actually have some access to white women. This is an aberration, brought to us by Jews, that will be corrected. Yet even having this little taste makes niggers so arrogant in their low IQ minds that they think they are suddenly on the top of the food chain. Lol? Niggers will always be at the bottom of the hierarchy whatever crumbs they may be now getting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and Looks234

At the end of the day you're a monkey nigger and will remain one until the day you draw your last subhuman breath. Some random mentally ill, fat, below average looking white whore won't change that. Sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, blatonslatt and WeiWei
White women's standards for white men:

you need to be 6', 200k a year, 8 inch dick, raise my half black babies, chad jawline, deep voice, gymmaxxed and ripped but natural, tiktok prettyboy hairstyle, big social circle, instagram with thousands of followers, love traveling and taking me on vacations, pay for everything

white women's standards for black men

*crickets*

Funny how all those insanely high standards go out the window as soon as a BBC is in the picture huh whore? They will fuck the most hideous Black Man then demand white guys be gigachads. I could even understand if they were fucking attractive men of all races but they don't. You only need to be attractive and tall to fuck white girls if you are WHITE. I could even understand if they only fucked attractive guys of any race but they don't. They don't care if a black or dravidian guy is short or ugly. They will fuck him silly while completely ignoring a white guy with similar stats.

View attachment 2403990

Just cherry pick the ever living shit out of an sea of whores on tiktok to prove an non existent point theory

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and WeiWei
At the end of the day you're a monkey nigger and will remain one until the day you draw your last subhuman breath. Some random mentally ill, fat, below average looking white whore won't change that. Sorry.
Cope she's attractive by mainstream standards. A white foid could be a Penthouse Pet or Playboy Bunny, but if she says she likes black guys, SFcels will say she's ugly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Joe Rogancel and Kamui
Cope she's attractive by mainstream standards. A white foid could be a Penthouse Pet or Playboy Bunny, but if she says she likes black guys, SFcels will say she's ugly.
Seriously, niggers will take anyone who gives them even a little bit of validation. Sad, really. But I guess it makes sense that an ugly will appreciate the attention from another ugly, and besides, yeah, though she's a mentally ill white whore, at the end of the day she is white and therefore even as a substandard white woman superior in a nigger's eyes. So I get it your reasoning, nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and WeiWei
Where is the cope? The great majority of white women find niggers genuinely disgusting. Dating one is the lowest downgrade imaginable for most of them. Like I said, there is a certain percentage of white whores who are willing to be with niggers, whether its due to media brainwashing or more inherent mental illness. Those are the ones who will also match with niggers on Tinder. If you're a good looking enough nigger you will not lack attention from that minority of white women who specialize in being mudsharks. Simple as that. No one is claiming that there are no white whores who like niggers, just stating the obvious fact that most would never touch one.

The fact that niggers need to make endless threads with cherrypicking and exceptions to cope with your irl low SMV already proves the point. Like nigger, be content with even the, say, 10% of white whores you may have access to. You really think most white women feel anything but disgust for niggers? Sheesh, be happy with what you have and don't push it too much. In a sane society a black man who even tried to approach a white woman would be lynched, as it used to be, and as it will probably be again in the future. Niggers live right now in an unusual time where they might actually have some access to white women. This is an aberration, brought to us by Jews, that will be corrected. Yet even having this little taste makes niggers so arrogant in their low IQ minds that they think they are suddenly on the top of the food chain. Lol? Niggers will always be at the bottom of the hierarchy whatever crumbs they may be now getting.
Nigga making a whole 2 paragraphs about "niggers" on a incel forum while tyrones are enjoying life fucking snow bunnies your seething

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Gus17, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Stop coping. Whites are at the top but this is a chad.
Coping with what :lul:

Good example of high HTN face

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Nigga making a whole 2 paragraphs about "niggers" on a incel forum while tyrones are enjoying life fucking snow bunnies your seething
Those "Tyrones" are definitely not on this site. Only incels need to cope with cherry-picked cringe social media content to feel better about their subhumanity and lack of irl success.

Seriously, niggers will take anyone who gives them even a little bit of validation. Sad, really. But I guess it makes sense that an ugly will appreciate the attention from another ugly, and besides, yeah, though she's a mentally ill white whore, at the end of the day she is white and therefore even as a substandard white woman superior in a nigger's eyes. So I get it your reasoning, nigger.

Let me guess... she's ugly and fat jfl. Cope, she's some SFcels oneitis that he jerks off to every night. And then when he sees this video, he's going to suddenly say she's fat and ugly. In reality, she's a conventionally attractive 18-30 year old white girl that most men of any race would bang.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 33136 and TheTakeoverHasBegun

Let me guess... she's ugly and fat jfl. Cope, she's some SFcels oneitis that he jerks off to every night. And then when he sees this video, he's going to suddenly say she's fat and ugly. In reality, she's a conventionally attractive 18-30 year old white girl that most men of any race would bang.

Have I ever claimed that there aren't attractive white girls with mental illness and fetishes? Of course not. Yes, nigger, there are some white girls who will have sex with niggers, for reasons I cannot fathom, but yes, it happens. It's rare, though, and that's why you feel the need to post these videos to exhibit the exception that makes the rule.

• +1
Have I ever claimed that there aren't attractive white girls with mental illness and fetishes? Of course not. Yes, nigger, there are some white girls who will have sex with niggers, for reasons I cannot fathom, but yes, it happens. It's rare, though, and that's why you feel the need to post these videos to exhibit the exception that makes the rule.
SFcel mad! You mad!

george floyd ruined our great reputation

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
And you're a nigger. Can't imagine what it's like. Fucking hell.
@looksmaxxer234 this SFcel mad that snow bunnies want black guys. I think his HTB oneitis that brutally rejected him ended up getting pounded by BBC and he's scarred for life

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 this SFcel mad that snow bunnies want black guys. I think his HTB oneitis that brutally rejected him ended up getting pounded by BBC and he's scarred for life
All white women I've known have admitted to finding niggers disgusting. My current gf even sometimes makes monkey sounds when she sees you niggers. Which is hilarious. But ok, keep coping, literal prehistoric ape.

• JFL
All white women I've known have admitted to finding niggers disgusting. My current gf even sometimes makes monkey sounds when she sees you niggers. Which is hilarious. But ok, keep coping, literal prehistoric ape.
You and your girlfriend
IMG 0876

Meanwhile Tyrone
IMG 0404

@klip11

• JFL
Reactions: Travis, Deleted member 31942, Gus17 and 3 others
Imagine a nigger trying to imply that someone else is ugly. Just imagine that. A nigger.
“Imagine a bigger trying to imply that someone else is ugly. Just imagine that”
IMG 0477

Reminder you will never get a girl on this looks level you coping pinkcel
IMG 0883
IMG 0882

@klip11

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and klip11
“Imagine a bigger trying to imply that someone else is ugly. Just imagine that”
View attachment 2405060

Reminder you will never get a girl on this looks level you coping pinkcel
View attachment 2405061View attachment 2405062

@klip11
Not only are you a nigger, but apparently you're a nigger living vicariously through another nigger. How sad. Also, my gf is a model who looks better than that slut, but cope as you see fit, nigger. You can post whatever you want, but at the end of the day you will continue to be a nigger and I will continue to be a White man.

• +1
Not only are you a nigger, but apparently you're a nigger living vicariously through another nigger. How sad. Also, my gf is a model who looks better than that slut, but cope as you see fit, nigger. You can post whatever you want, but at the end of the day you will continue to be a nigger and I will continue to be a White man.

He's half white half black he's not really a nigger either

Also, my gf is a model who looks better than that slut
IMG 5703

We all know you don’t have a gf @klip11
No need to delude yourself you aspie incel

If you actually had one you wouldn’t be arguing for 2 pages about black men.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and klip11
Black men just require all 4 limbs
And even that’s debatable

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Kamui and klip11
I'm 32 and my girlfriend is 19. We started dating when she was 18

@Guba is a 32 year old white incel dating a Arab ltb cuz he can’t get a white girl :lul: @klip11

Embarrassing asf go start a family. Actual fucking loser if you’re acting like this at 30 on a obscure forum.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
@Guba is a 32 year old white incel dating a Arab ltb :lul: @klip11

Embarrassing asf go start a family. Actual fucking loser if you’re acting like this at 30 on a obscure forum.
He just salty that more and more white girls are open to mixing or at least, they can express it unlike in the past. I bet the Jacksonville shooter was some non NT aspie that was generally unsuccessful with white women and probably blamed black men for his lack of success.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Kamui and Looks234
Those "Tyrones" are definitely not on this site. Only incels need to cope with cherry-picked cringe social media content to feel better about their subhumanity and lack of irl success.
It goes both ways blackcels showing tyrones success with snow bunnies and sfcels showing the superiorty of chads and the aryan race when the truth is both chad and tyrone are slaying as they had it easy all their life and have fucked most girls they ever wanted while the abused dogs of this site argue about eugenics and race superiority when there UGLY

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, stevielake and Deleted member 32826
@RetardSubhuman @LampPostPrime
Zettacope. No such thing as an ugly nigger they're all hung bull studs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Kamui
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and klip11
It goes both ways blackcels showing tyrones success with snow bunnies and sfcels showing the superiorty of chads and the aryan race when the truth is both chad and tyrone are slaying as they had it easy all their life and have fucked most girls they ever wanted while the abused dogs of this site argue about eugenics and race superiority when there UGLY
When we do it we’re mostly joking 90% of the time and it is heavily exaggerated lmao, obviously all BBCs don’t slay that’s water it’s just for jokes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
When we do it we’re mostly joking 90% of the time and it is heavily exaggerated lmao, obviously all BBCs don’t slay that’s water it’s just for jokes
I'd never understand why SFCELS get so butthurt about this while its proven everywhere woman prefer darker but still white men.

I hate white foids and black moids with such a burning passion.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
bruh another race bait thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@Guba is a 32 year old white incel dating a Arab ltb cuz he can’t get a white girl :lul: @klip11

I agree that it's embarrassing to be on a site like this, but admittedly sometimes entertaining and strangely addictive. Everything else you said in your post is a lie, though, nigger, except for my age. My gf is a good-looking teenage white girl. But guess I'm an incel all the same. Still, at the end of the day I continue to be a White man and you continue to be a nigger, who also rots on an incel forum living vicariously through other niggers.

but this is normal black guys have never needed to have any of the white traits like high IQ or good face

this idea that women, let alone white women have no standards for black men just shows that you are someone who is terminally online. even the example you give is something you saw on social media.

to actually BE with a white woman (that white men would actually date) as a ethnic you have to be an above average ethnic in some regard. that can come in social skills, money, or attractiveness.

you can obviously luck out just by being at the right time and place but generally there are standards for black men. you also have to have supreme negroid confidence which is an underrated trait in itself.

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, GetShrekt and TheTakeoverHasBegun
they have no standards with black men cuz they dont see them as people just sex toys

If she had any standards at all for him it would distract from the primary purpose of the fantasy. If he is actually gl its a bad thing, since then his looks risk humanizing him and puts him in the same mental vicinity as the wasp chad for her, when she doesn’t want to see him as human

His not having any redeemable qualities is exactly what faciliates the abstraction of race and catalyzes the fantasy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, KING REIDYZ, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
thugmaxxed black men