Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, rand anon and murdah
Idk how this country product that much fat and stupid ppl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, rand anon, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Kaotic is the biggest free file host of graphic videos, extreme content, funny user uploads, uncensored news and more shocking reality content.
lmao they had to upload this shit to a site for graphic videos and extreme content

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and murdah
Cumskin women just can’t compete with our women @PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Looks234
IMG 8840

Every mullato has a white mum other than you they aren’t “your” women your women are white girls

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Looks234 and murdah
Go pick some cotton, nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Women need to be humbled!

There are so many men who are jacket yet don't have the confidence to walk around shirtless, me included, yet fucking chubby chasing simps convinced those baboons everyone is dying to see their obscure silent hill creature body fully exposed.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and murdah
Another Zamint Classic ⚡⚡ ACE🐖🐖🐖

• JFL
Body is the only area where black girls fog most other women, they have ridiculous bodies if they bothered to not get fat. East Africans i think that's where the GL african women with top tier bodies are from. And no i'm not talking about African-American sheboons. The real GL women are from Africa, not descendents of american slaves.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, RecessedChinCel, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 2 others
how do they even wipe?

how does one even stick their dick in that?

• JFL
Body is the only area where black girls fog most other women, they have ridiculous bodies if they bothered to not get fat. East Africans i think that's where the GL african women with top tier bodies are from.
east african women have good faces + body on avg

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
east african women have good faces + body on avg
I knew a girl in uni who i used to talk to and she had an insane body while being tall, Africa has some really good looking women but their skin color fucks them over. American blacks are a disgrace though

• Love it
POST BLACK KWEENZ IF U HAVE ANY PICS SAVED BUDDY BOYOS, THIS IS NOW A KWEENZ THREAD, shamefully i have barely any saved that aren't fully naked :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and murdah
I knew a girl in uni who i used to talk to and she had an insane body while being tall, Africa has some really good looking women but their skin color fucks them over. American blacks are a disgrace though
As long as theyre not too dark its ok, some have brown skin

how do they even wipe?

how does one even stick their dick in that?
BBC brother it like a natrual lock and key to disallow race-mixxing (Im going to kill myself)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and murdah
As long as theyre not too dark its ok, some have brown skin
No man, some top tier black women are jet black with caucasian facial features, i don't like black mutt/mix or half black like they are common in America, btw black foids need to stop racemixing, that shit ain't it

• Woah
POST BLACK KWEENZ IF U HAVE ANY PICS SAVED BUDDY BOYOS, THIS IS NOW A KWEENZ THREAD, shamefully i have barely any saved that aren't fully naked :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Xangsane, JohnDoe and 1 other person
No man, some top tier black women are jet black with caucasian facial features, i don't like black mutt/mix or half black like they are common in America, btw black foids need to stop racemixing, that shit ain't it
Anok yai is very gl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, RecessedChinCel and JohnDoe
BBC brother it like a natrual lock and key to disallow race-mixxing (Im going to kill myself)
its true actually

blacks had to grow longer penises in order to reach the vagina due to how big black ass is

only those with longer penises could successfully reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: nope, klip11, RecessedChinCel and 3 others

Mid both of em. I pulled a Somali hotter than top one 5 weeks ago :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I miss her I want her but she told me she had a bf after playin wid meh. She was my wife, we were gonna be together forever

• JFL
its true actually

blacks had to grow longer penises in order to reach the vagina due to how big black ass is

only those with longer penises could successfully reproduce
No niga can clearly tell youre inexperienced the asshole is not in the creveses of their glutes its like between their legs if that makes sense

And historically africans havent worn a lot clothing (if you were a peasant) until white man gaslighted us.So most sexual selection was based of penis size as its visible and a good display of testosterone etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Anok yai is very gl
She is indeed, i swear there was another jet black model or something many years ago i saw her being posted on 4ch, can't remember her name and search doesn't bring anything up. I don't think it was anok yai though

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
She is indeed, i swear there was another jet black model or something many years ago i saw her being posted on 4ch, can't remember her name and search doesn't bring anything up. I don't think it was anok yai though
IMG 9450 her?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
They have good genetics tho for body fat distribution but they are all fat tho. That’s why overweight black women who gymaxx always have fat asses and small waist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and murdah
They have good genetics tho for body fat distribution but they are all fat tho. That’s why overweight black women who gymaxx always have fat asses and small waist.
Only in America, most actual african women don't become obese shaniquas like they do in the united states of george floyd

Body is the only area where black girls fog most other women, they have ridiculous bodies if they bothered to not get fat. East Africans i think that's where the GL african women with top tier bodies are from. And no i'm not talking about African-American sheboons. The real GL women are from Africa, not descendents of american slaves.
AA foids fog becuz they are like 10% European but they are fat. Brownskin slim thick AA > Starving Somalian refugees

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs
Mirin inhib tho. Walking the streets as whales meanwhile incels are scared to walk outside the house because they aren’t 15% body fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Beetlejuice and murdah
AA foids fog becuz they are like 10% European but they are fat. Brownskin slim thick AA > Starving Somalian refugees
Somalians just have unfortuante genetics most of the time but to group all of african women based on somali foids is retarded. AA foids do not fog african foids, no chance. The blacks in america are way uglier, fatter and just overall uneasy on the eyes

• +1
Mirin inhib tho. Incels are scared to walk outside the house because they aren’t 15% body fat
not low inhib, just extremely low IQ and brainwashed foids.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Looks234
Somalians just have unfortuante genetics most of the time but to group all of african women based on somali foids is retarded. AA foids do not fog african foids, no chance. The blacks in america are way uglier, fatter and just overall uneasy on the eyes
They do when they are thin because a lot of US blacks are mutts so ur more likely to find brown skin AA foids with slimmer nose etc than some pure Sub-Saharan African.

But I agree a lot of AA are fat so they are uglier by default than a lot of Africans

• +1
They do when they are thin because a lot of US blacks are mutts so ur more likely to find brown skin AA foids with slimmer nose etc than some pure Sub-Saharan African.

But I agree a lot of AA are fat so they are uglier by default than a lot of Africans
i dunno i just know that i've rarely seen a good looking AA, ofcourse they exist but on average they are not GL. Maybe you are right and they're all just obese but at that point they're lower IQ than their african counterparts imo and lack discipline and other traits you want in a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and RecessedChinCel
at that point they're lower IQ than their african counterparts imo and lack discipline and other traits you want in a woman.
Water AA are dumb asf but they still SMV mog FOTBcels

• JFL
Water AA are dumb asf but they still SMV mog FOTBcels
They don't though, your only argument is that they're all fat and that if they were thin they would mog but i still doubt it honestly
smvmog? my nigga african american women have the lowest SMV of anything ever, they are not desirable at all and have absolute dogwater personalities, they bring nothing to the table.

They don't though, your only argument is that they're all fat and that if they were thin they would mog but i still doubt it honestly
smvmog? my nigga african american women have the lowest SMV of anything ever, they are not desirable at all and have absolute dogwater personalities
Duke Dennis phenotype is the highest appeal black men can b. Same Beyoncé pheno mog anok yai pheno in appeal.

• Hmm...