White women wish they had bodies like black kweens

black women from africa >>>>>> african american

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Duke Dennis phenotype is the highest appeal black men can b. Same Beyoncé pheno mog anok yai pheno in appeal.
i don't pay attention to black mens phenotype because i'm not a faggot
Beyonce i'm pretty sure is surgerymaxxed atleast a little but she is naturally pretty good looking aswell but that's like 1 in 20m for a black woman. And pheno mog is just about your own prefernce imo, i honestly like the jet black pheno like anok yai, it's unique but i can see why people like beyonce obviously she wouldnt be a mega star if she wasn't good looking, JFL @ jay z and how that trucel looking nigga got her though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
i don't pay attention to black mens phenotype because i'm not a faggot
Beyonce i'm pretty sure is surgerymaxxed atleast a little but she is naturally pretty good looking aswell but that's like 1 in 20m for a black woman. And pheno mog is just about your own prefernce imo, i honestly like the jet black pheno like anok yai, it's unique but i can see why people like beyonce obviously she wouldnt be a mega star if she wasn't good looking, JFL @ jay z and how that trucel looking nigga got her though
Same tbh, I like brownskin women more than mutts, as long as theyre not too dark tho

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Same tbh, I like brownskin women more than mutts, as long as theyre not too dark tho
Green eyed mulattas fog brown skins sorry not sorry haha

• Ugh..
Each to their own buddy boyo, some people like mutts, some like jet black kweenz like me, others like brown etc it's all good,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and RecessedChinCel
Green eyed mulattas fog brown skins sorry not sorry haha
Hell no, those mutts dont fog brownskin goddesses, maybe the top tiers do. I would pick a brownskin over a mulatta anyday

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Each to their own buddy boyo, some people like mutts, some like jet black kweenz like me, others like brown etc it's all good,
Im just surprised seeing this come from you :lul:, thought you were not very fond of blacks in general

Hell no, those mutts dont fog brownskin goddesses, maybe the top tiers do. I would pick a brownskin over a mulatta anyday
Yes i personally think brown > mutt

• +1
-WMBF

• JFL
Yes, i love my eritrean and browskin kweens
African women are built for big mulatto cock anyway. We have it on easy mode with African women.

• +1
Im just surprised seeing this come from you :lul:, thought you were not very fond of blacks in general
I don't hate blacks in any way and never have, i only really hate jews because they are the enemies of mankind and i'm muslim so our religion doesn't have one race above the other, all are equal under God. i've had really good friends who were black in my teenage/early 20s and had a really good african foid friend in uni which allowed me to learn more about african culture, but that nigga from birmingham plinceleon or whatever always shits on pakis so i have to put him in his place which usually results in me calling him a nigger.
There is a difference between a black man and a nigger :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
I don't hate blacks in any way and never have, i only really hate jews because they are the enemies of mankind and i'm muslim so our religion doesn't have one race above the other, all are equal under God. i've had really good friends who were black in my teenage/early 20s and had a really good african foid friend in uni which allowed me to learn more about african culture, but that nigga from birmingham plinceleon or whatever always shits on pakis so i have to put him in his place which usually results in me calling him a nigger.
There is a difference between a black man and a nigger :feelshmm:
Thats true, this is why I like carribean and african blacks more, they’re smarter and don’t indulge in the degenerate culture most western blacks indulge in. Blacks are ok, but niggas ruin it for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe