Whitecels have high standards or autism

Deleted member 18479

Deleted member 18479

wockesha wi
Whitecels especially in the US shouldnt even bitch about not being able to get laid.

1. Most women in Amerikkka ONLY prefer to date white guys especially in flyover states (Midwest) or even the Deep South

2. Ethnic roasties usually prefer white guys as well

3. Can't count how many times I've seen some fat Ralphie May looking dude with a decent looking Becky. Beckys like this absolutely refuse to date ethnics unless you're some faggot NBA player or Latino stud maybe.

This website is crawling with white guys whining about not getting laid or getting only low tier Beckys when u guys should simply lower ur fucking standards and be happy.

JBW is law.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxed, lil truecel, ballskin and 10 others
Amerikkka
Img

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, gamma and Looks234
Can't count how many times I've seen some fat Ralphie May looking dude with a decent looking Becky.
Images 14 25
Images 14 24

That's it boys. Let's just pack our shit and leave. Blackpill is officially dead

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, BearBoy, Growth Plate and 2 others
need to lean down and be NT and they can fuck east asian stacies tbh
He died 5 years ago of a heart attack bro. Maybe he can mog corpses in the graveyard :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, mortis and StrangerDanger
He died 5 years ago of a heart attack bro. Maybe he can mog the corpses in the graveyard :feelsokman:
may he rest in gandy heaven RIP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Growth Plate and Jason Voorhees
I’m incel in Chadinavia but could probably get laid in Obesia

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Embarrassing and uninformed. Leave the house once in a while pimp. You will see same race couples only >35 or 40 years old. all the young couples? Ethnic male white female. You live in the midwest, white women will do anything to betray their families, fathers, and genetics to find the most foreign and different geneset. It's honestly a borderline societal catastrophe how little white women are reproducing with their own men - many posts have been made here about it. Pure whites are dying FAST, and our women are the cause.

My experiences on dating apps in the midwest was tall or colored men only, of which I am neither. There is nothing women despise more than the average white guy with an average career - it is their father - the man who did not enable their feminist behaviors, scolded them for their desire to racemix, and forced them to be reasonable women until they got too out of hand.

What a terrible post OP. Electricity could've been used to save a dying person instead powered the devices to make this brown cope. I am not a ethnic supremacist in any way but damn when I read shit like this I can't help but cage and reconsider my position. Cultural self hate really is such a shame, whites do it the best in many ways but when it comes to dating and sex its always colored people.

Sad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, thereallegend and 4 others
Embarrassing and uninformed. Leave the house once in a while pimp. You will see same race couples only >35 or 40 years old. all the young couples? Ethnic male white female. You live in the midwest, white women will do anything to betray their families, fathers, and genetics to find the most foreign and different geneset. It's honestly a borderline societal catastrophe how little white women are reproducing with their own men - many posts have been made here about it. Pure whites are dying FAST, and our women are the cause.

My experiences on dating apps in the midwest was tall or colored men only, of which I am neither. There is nothing women despise more than the average white guy with an average career - it is their father - the man who did not enable their feminist behaviors, scolded them for their desire to racemix, and forced them to be reasonable women until they got too out of hand.

What a terrible post OP. Electricity could've been used to save a dying person instead powered the devices to make this brown cope. I am not a ethnic supremacist in any way but damn when I read shit like this I can't help but cage and reconsider my position. Cultural self hate really is such a shame, whites do it the best in many ways but when it comes to dating and sex its always colored people.

Sad.
why would you type all of this out when you can go to google and search "racial dating stats" and be disproven in an instant

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed, thereallegend, Deleted member 18479 and 1 other person
why would you type all of this out when you can go to google and search "racial dating stats" and be disproven in an instant
I actually have a WIP essay I've written disproving most of the big name ones (including the famous POF one). In short, these "stats" usually suffer from one (or more) of the following problems:

- Done in major city centers (NYC, LA, Chicago). This would have no bearing on someone like me who lives in averagetown, midwest. The white guys that live in NYC are NOTHING like us. Most white people don't live in city centers. OP emphasized the midwest too. You're being scammed.
- Marriage focused. Since interracial couples, at their core, are non traditional, they tend not to marry and only engage in modern cohabitation lifestyles or just straight up casual fornication. I have yet to see a proper study on this, which ensures that these ones for marriage are completely inaccurate and misguided.
- Have an incredibly loose and broad view of whiteness. THIS is white. Anything else is nonwhite. The US's definition of white includes italians, jews, greeks, eastern europeans, russians, NORTH AFRICANS, and sometime parts of the middle east. Interestingly, they are very strict on "latino" or whatever (which is also nonwhite), but on many other parts, it is incredibly lax. An example: An Italian man marries a British woman - by their definition this would suggest white men are attractive, but anyone with a brain can tell an Italian man is not white.
- Use online dating as opposed to in person. Now this one is somewhat fair, but I make the claim that colored men do far better in person due to the women have a more direct exposure to their exotic and foreign existence. They also tend to be more NT (don't think anyone doubts this, especially among Scandinavian whites autism and reclusiveness is rampant). These online aggregations are more fit to suit whites due to their less provocative nature, and the less "in your face" nature of digital relations. Online dating has become the dominant form of sexual meetings, and thus, colored men, seen traditionally as "outsiders", are met through "outside" means, in this case: in real life. And there's really no good real life studies out there, at least not to the quantity and magnitude of these cringe online aggregates brown people love to post.

To put it even shorter, you're being scammed by these fake stats and narrow sightedness. Again, leave the house people. White men are in dire straits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Zeruel and Virgin at 29 😔