Whitemax or death ethnics join me

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Every time I'm in the shower I try really hard to scrub my skin. No matter how hard i try i cant remove this damn brown complexion.
I cant wait till my bleaching products arrive in the mail. Also I'm looking into a nose reduction. This isn't lookmaxing for me, its lifemaxing. Upgrading my life one lighter shade at a time

Michael Jackson was Blackpilled. He knew that being an ugly white person is better than looking like an average black person.

Blackcels
Asiancels
and all non-whitecels join me on my quest on whitemaxxing

White or Death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, ChadFucksYourOneitis, bugeye and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15827
What are u. Bleaching with undertones> skin colour until medium brown

Doesn't bleaching give you cancer?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15827
Huge cope when we were kids we used to compare our skin colours and the nigga with the palest skin would get brutally bullied by all other shitskin kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Huge cope when we were kids we used to compare our skin colours and the nigga with the palest skin would get brutally bullied by all other shitskin kids
Yea darker skin is dimorphic but too dark is unaesthetic light brown best

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Glutathione injections

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
WTF r u bleaching with u retard

he ordered this
images
to put all over his face

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15827
LETS GO MICHAEL JACKSON MAXXIN

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
  • +1
Lmao there are so many superior products ur a retard for being here so long and that’s how bad u are at softmaxing
Which one should i get? I don't care about the price

We should rub arsenic on our skin for that pasty white colour like they did in the 1800's. Can't call yourself a true whitemaxxer if you don't do that

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, rand anon and Deleted member 15827
  • Love it
Reactions: Curry Suicide
I am 18 y o 5'11 gymmaxed white still KHHV

Which one should i get? I don't care about the price
If you want to get whiter no matter what, use monobenzone. It permanently removes pigment from the skin

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8988
I'm in. Hydroquinone,monobenzone, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, kojic acid,alpha arbutin, azelaic acid, MSM, bleach...

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
I'm in. Hydroquinone,monobenzone, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, kojic acid,alpha arbutin, azelaic acid, MSM, bleach...
Niacin amide Kojic arbutus min are memes and the first two give cancer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Mirin effort
I thought ur just gonna keep rotting and die

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Curry Suicide and Tallooksmaxxer
Niacin amide Kojic arbutus min are memes and the first two give cancer
Oh I forgot about mequinol, undecylenoyl phenylalanine and mulberry extract :)

• Woah
why are you ethnics so self hating, it's legit sad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, rand anon and Tallooksmaxxer
Op went from bbc superior to whites and cumskins are subhumans to realising he's ethnic and wants to be white

How the tables have turned

Can never get rid of curry accent tho

Blackpill me on those
mequinol is a hydroquinone derivative with lesser to no side effects and slightly lower potency but for some reason impossible to find on the market, I couldn't at least, even if I read it is or was prescribed as an alternative to hydroquinone. Could cause cancer too though.

undecylenoyl phenylalanine is an amino acid which is a MSH antagonist - anti melanocyte stimulating hormone, that stops the hormon from binding to the receptor responsible for creating melanin . Only brands that use it are Skinwhite MSH and Sepiwhite MSH and those products are hard to find, outside of US at least.

Mulberry extract works in theory but it's prob a cope worse than niacinamide so I wouldn't bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Curry Suicide
mequinol is a hydroquinone derivative with lesser to no side effects and slightly lower potency but for some reason impossible to find on the market, I couldn't at least, even if I read it is or was prescribed as an alternative to hydroquinone. Could cause cancer too though.

undecylenoyl phenylalanine is an amino acid which is a MSH antagonist - anti melanocyte stimulating hormone, that stops the hormon from binding to the receptor responsible for creating melanin . Only brands that use it are Skinwhite MSH and Sepiwhite MSH and those products are hard to find, outside of US at least.

Mulberry extract works in theory but it's prob a cope worse than niacinamide so I wouldn't bother
Tret plus azelaic is better and safer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Difficult life for no-whites

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Curry Suicide