Whitemaxing results

Accelerator

Accelerator

Bleachmaxxing
I’ve been whitemaxing as a curry recently. I have gotten some results in the past 4-5 months. Dm me if you want to see results. Gonna keep continuing until I’m fair. If my stack stops working I’m hopping on hydroquinone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, boss8055, socialcel and 2 others
why even make a thread if you aren't posting pictures

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar, socialcel and Accelerator
Whitemaxxing is pointless if you have the wrong racial skull

iu

To my own knowledge, Currys either have a caucasoid (due to Dravidians mixing with Indo-Aryans) or an Australoid skull (higher amounts of Dravidian than Indo-Aryan blood)

iu

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SidharthTheSlayer
Whitemaxxing is pointless if you have the wrong racial skull

iu

To my own knowledge, Currys either have a caucasoid (due to Dravidians mixing with Indo-Aryans) or an Australoid skull (higher amounts of Dravidian than Indo-Aryan blood)

iu
I have a mix of both due to my mom being indo aryan( grandpa has green eyes/ hrithik roshan pheno) but my dad is south curry. I’m pretty sure I have a white skull apart from my hella abo nose which I have planned a rhino for already.

I’ve been whitemaxing as a curry recently. I have gotten some results in the past 4-5 months. Dm me if you want to see results. Gonna keep continuing until I’m fair. If my stack stops working I’m hopping on hydroquinone.
Pm bhai