Whiten Teeth Safely

slatty

slatty

Iron
Just posting because I saw a negative IQ teeth whitening guide that was telling people to use 40% h202 gel. Do not do that unless you don't care if ur teeth get sensitive as fuck and possibly crack/destroy ur teeth. The highest % Carbamide Peroxide gel you can purchase in the US has 14% hydrogen peroxide... To avoid sensitivity entirely I'd use 10% Carbamide Peroxide gel in a custom whitening tray for max 4 hours daily and dry your teethbefore you put it on

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, JustShower, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
What about just going to dentist and asking them to do it. Also know any way of widening palate without widening cheekbones or alar base?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 24444
What about just going to dentist and asking them to do it. Also know any way of widening palate without widening cheekbones or alar base?
Dentist will charge you a fuck ton. You can go online and get a custom whitening tray for 80$ and the gel on amazon for 20$ the dentist will charge you 400 to 500 a custom tray additionally you need to do this multiple times to get good results . Doing it at home is better for your waller

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, JustShower, niqfan625 and 1 other person
also no to that other stuff but prolly surgery

Just posting because I saw a negative IQ teeth whitening guide that was telling people to use 40% h202 gel. Do not do that unless you don't care if ur teeth get sensitive as fuck and possibly crack/destroy ur teeth. The highest % Carbamide Peroxide gel you can purchase in the US has 14% hydrogen peroxide... To avoid sensitivity entirely I'd use 10% Carbamide Peroxide gel in a custom whitening tray for max 4 hours daily and dry your teethbefore you put it on
also make sure the tray is scalloped

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dentist will charge you a fuck ton. You can go online and get a custom whitening tray for 80$ and the gel on amazon for 20$ the dentist will charge you 400 to 500 a custom tray additionally you need to do this multiple times to get good results . Doing it at home is better for your waller
Can we get it done at the dentist below 18 years old, scared do to it myself cuz there's no safe way to do it

Bro what tray and what scalloped? Isn’t the gel enough ? And can I eat after applying it, two hours enough Every day?And for how many days

yes bro its 10% carbamide that's the lowest concentration as safe as it gets don't believe me google it

Where to buy this shit? Both on Amazon?

Bro what tray and what scalloped? Isn’t the gel enough ? And can I eat after applying it, two hours enough Every day?And for how many days
u can't just put the gel directly on teeth u need a tray bro 😂

u can't just put the gel directly on teeth u need a tray bro 😂
Any videos you’ll recommend for tutorial? Also thoughts on coloured contacts

Any videos you’ll recommend for tutorial? Also thoughts on coloured contacts
and colored contacts are pretty gay unless u do slightly lighter than ur natural color

• Love it
and colored contacts are pretty gay unless u do slightly lighter than ur natural color

I have t50 and light brown skin. I should get hazel or chestnut brown? ( Amber)

idk whichever is closest bro u asking 2 many questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FishMaxx, Amadeus, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: slatty
Your eye colour should be inbetween your hair colour and skin colour, if you have darker skin with black hair get light brown contacts but if you really do have light skin get amber, if you go green or blue your gonna look like another self hating curry

• +1

I have T40 can i get down to T20 without looking gay or fucking my eyes with cheap contacts ? Also do u know any good contacts that aren't expensive ?

I have T40 can i get down to T20 without looking gay or fucking my eyes with cheap contacts ? Also do u know any good contacts that aren't expensive ?
bro contacts are cope asf. Won't get you attention from women unless they are very striking and you have a good eye area

bro contacts are cope asf. Won't get you attention from women unless they are very striking and you have a good eye area
Going to combine it with Volufiline+Dmso, retinol eye repair cream, Mk + oral and topical castor oil+ oral and topical biotin oil, oral minox + topical minox for brows, keratin lash lift, keratin brows lamination, contacts, small brows razor shit, and finally dark brown dye for both my lashes and brows. I'm legit gonna do this in shaa llah and if it doesn't ascend my eye area i'll kill myself

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel
Going to combine it with Volufiline+Dmso, retinol eye repair cream, Mk + oral and topical castor oil+ oral and topical biotin oil, oral minox + topical minox for brows, keratin lash lift, keratin brows lamination, contacts, small brows razor shit, and finally dark brown dye for both my lashes and brows. I'm legit gonna do this in shaa llah and if it doesn't ascend my eye area i'll kill myself
holy shit let me see your starting point

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Imagine spending so much money/effort/time into cope when u can just get surgery

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Interesting

Never went to the dentist my entire life
Only brush my teeth once a week (sometimes less)
Never flossed in my life and don’t even know how

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Never went to the dentist my entire life
Only brush my teeth once a week (sometimes less)
Never flossed in my life and don’t even know how
Dental Chad saying fuck you to Big Tooth

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
this is literally the best way to do it lol people here are just poorcels

Some stuff is just redundant like id drop the topical castor oil biotin.

So basically I can follow that guys guide with 40% h202 gel, but instead of that I use the 10% carbamide peroxide gel?

nah just get a custom whitening tray and get the 10% gel he said a whole lotta other shit the 10% will whiten your teeth forsure just slower you and less risk of sensitivity

Imagine spending so much money/effort/time into cope when u can just get surgery
It does take time and effort but it's not as expensive as it sounds it is and no surgeries for my ass i'm not even 16 yet

Some stuff is just redundant like id drop the topical castor oil biotin.
Derek from Mpmd said both oral and topical castor oil works and someone here said that biotin oil is cheap and could help me

let me save u a bit of time oral and topical castor is cope along with biotin oil
Idk bro derek from Mpmd said both oral and topical castor oil works and someone here said that biotin oil is cheap and could help me

Idk bro derek from Mpmd said both oral and topical castor oil works and someone here said that biotin oil is cheap and could help me
bro please trust me it's cope any oil will promote eyebrow growth the one that's proven is rosemary oil which is more effective than 2.5% minox trust there is no research

probably a lot more of what u mentioned is cope 2 like keratin lamination will not promote eyebrow growth and wil give u the appearance of more feminine brows. Oral Minoxidil is not the best either since u are applying topically as well.

probably a lot more of what u mentioned is cope 2 like keratin lamination will not promote eyebrow growth and wil give u the appearance of more feminine brows. Oral Minoxidil is not the best either since u are applying topically as well.
Ur probably right but what i can do shape my eyebrows toward a more masculine look ?

bro please trust me it's cope any oil will promote eyebrow growth the one that's proven is rosemary oil which is more effective than 2.5% minox trust there is no research
Damn bro eyelashes won't grow with rosemary oil and all other prostaglandins shit is too risky in my opinion

Ur probably right but what i can do shape my eyebrows toward a more masculine look ?
bruh just use minox 5% plus a dermapen if ur really serious but you also need a numbing cream to do microneedling put it on a proper length and use minox on that area than just buy some tweezers and shape them up occasionally but you have to sterilize properly and use the proper length for eyebrows watch a video or something

bruh just use minox 5% plus a dermapen if ur really serious but you also need a numbing cream to do microneedling put it on a proper length and use minox on that area than just buy some tweezers and shape them up occasionally but you have to sterilize properly and use the proper length for eyebrows watch a video or something
I'm that much of a big responder to topical minox it takes a lot time to do its job, i'll still use it but i kinda need another pathway of growth

I'm that much of a big responder to topical minox it takes a lot time to do its job, i'll still use it but i kinda need another pathway of growth
thats why I'm saying use a dermapen and even use tret watch moredatesmoreplates video abt it

thats why I'm saying use a dermapen and even use tret watch moredatesmoreplates video abt it
Oh yeah i've seen it i'll use all this then and give oral castor oil a try

Fuck that's cheap i'm doing that shit asap, were the results good and did you notice sensibility ?
i literally went from macaroni teeth to white as fuck in 45 minutes (3 rounds). no sensitivity.