Whites and menas shouldnt race mix

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
White and middle easterners shouldn't race mix tbh. The Child will be mentally fucked up. They might be White passing to untrained eyes but whites will never accept them as white (as they never should obviously). This will give these kids lots of identity issues. Its fucked up.

This is the future in many European countries with Muslim migrants btw. I see many white and Arab couples these days as the muslims are slowly adapting to wester culture.

Blacks and Asian mixes, the kids take their ethnic side as their identotyas they never look remotely white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lmao, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
He’s talking about you @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
White and middle easterners shouldn't race mix tbh. The Child will be mentally fucked up. They might be White passing to untrained eyes but whites will never accept them as white (as they never should obviously). This will give these kids lots of identity issues. Its fucked up.

This is the future in many European countries with Muslim migrants btw. I see many white and Arab couples these days as the muslims are slowly adapting to wester culture.

Blacks and Asian mixes, the kids take their ethnic side as their identotyas they never look remotely white.
Who cares? Mayos are going to go extinct anyway.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, CopeMoreCumskins. and Richard_Hungwell
He’s talking about you @Xangsane
I think he's talking about him....

20220502 235335

..."I learned the hard way" :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, currylightskin, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member

I'm white and middle eastern mixed but I'm a practicing Muslim who identifies more with his ethnic side. My sister is a different story.
Want me to link to some of my threads about my self hating sister?

White + mena is just Italian, you just need to have a white name and be Christian and you will be treated 100% the same as a Southern European

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member and currylightskin
Nah if i can i will breed

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16369

@Xangsane racists sisters will be born lying about getting adopted in an arab family JFL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and currylightskin
Actually, many Blasian girls wish they would be fully Asian.

It's a cope, half white and half mena is usually a slayer.

Mena masculinity and white status, skin and height/frame

Lol, mena isn't more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nah white girls are hot.

Nah. White women already admitted they are inferior to Asian women.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.[/SIZE]

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."