• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
not how you say it. they are admired not worshipped
True.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I feel worst for the blacks and asians jesus christ imagine your own women hating you cause of fucking cum skins ugghhhhhhh
These "cumskins" mog you to oblivion, you'll never be able to compete with us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
These "cumskins" mog you to oblivion, you'll never be able to compete with us.

Oh yeah the average boneless cuck mogs me to oblivion when we're not even using the same standard my standard should be preferring oval faces

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oh yeah the average boneless cuck mogs me to oblivion when we're not even using the same standard my standard should be preferring oval faces
Why don't you stop bitching about how we mog you and Looksmax yourself to where you can compete?
Would you consider yourself as white or dark skinned?

• +1
Why don't you stop bitching about how we mog you and Looksmax yourself to where you can compete?

Would you consider yourself as white or dark skinned?
white skinned. same as my mom but maybe a bit darker or lighter i dont truly know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Off course coping cum skin doesn't like to admit the privilege he has and likes to act defensive even when their is nothing special to defend atleast with the Jews and greeks they had some ideas worth fighting for

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, rockndogs, Aesthetic and 2 others
Off course coping cum skin doesn't like to admit the privilege he has and likes to act defensive even when their is nothing special to defend atleast with the Jews and greeks they had some ideas worth fighting for
Here we go again

• JFL
Whites are the reason you're typing right now.

• +1
I can smell the thick musk of pure cope through my monitor.

what are you fucking proud to be some shitskin disgusting bobs and vegene curry?

you want to be white so bad.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
shit you've figured me out
It's a logical privilege. Whites or atleast caucasoid features with light skin are simply seen as the most attractive universally

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 3202 and FatJattMofo
Whites are the reason you're typing right now.

Download

@LordNorwood the persians were literally all the idea's the westerns have come from the persians.

@LordNorwood educate this storm fag

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I can smell the thick musk of pure cope through my monitor.

what are you fucking proud to be some shitskin disgusting bobs and vegene curry?

you want to be white so bad.
cope more back to your fucking stormfront layer you retarded bogan

BzTijMY

It's a logical privilege. Whites or atleast caucasoid features with light skin are simply seen as the most attractive universally

You yourself said beauty is subjective stfu

Simple history doesn't agree with you then the founding fathers drew their inspirations from the Persians literally the conception of anti slavery was from the persians western freedoms and concepts were from the superior persians
Persians are white.

How so ? also i mean european white or anglo them fuckers are who i am pissed of at

I started a war.
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
cope more back to your fucking stormfront layer you retarded bogan

View attachment 196000
how is it cope? whites and blacks have the highest SMV out of all the races, blacks on this site even admit that whites have more, and I'm no white supremacist or whatever, I just can't stand the pure shit that comes out of shitskins mouths.

• JFL
Simple history doesn't agree with you then the founding fathers drew their inspirations from the Persians literally the conception of anti slavery was from the persians western freedoms and concepts were from the superior persians
Show me a source showing they drew their inspirations all the way from the persians, I'm not saying persians didn't invent many things but you're below sea level IQ if you think all western ideas/philosophies arrive from Persia

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Persians are white.
how is it cope? whites and blacks have the highest SMV out of all the races, blacks on this site even admit that whites have more, and I'm no white supremacist or whatever, I just can't stand the pure shit that comes out of shitskins mouths.
because im not a shitskin you utter mongoloid so why would I wish to be european other than my nationality? im not self hating I love my culture and origins
didnt mean to tag @AleksVs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3202
im so happy to be white tbh. ethnics love us blonde, blue eyed aryans. all i want is a cute latina / italian / turkish or arab girl and im happy and my pheno definitely helps with that

• +1
JBW isn't black or white, there's still a minimum looks/proportion treshold to pass to not be seen as a truecel.

• +1

How so ? also i mean european white or anglo them fuckers are who i am pissed of at
I am a mix of Celtic and Slavic heritage. And when I mean whites, I am including all Indo-European people (Hungarian, Finns, Estonians, Georgians and Basque are also white). Some less than others.

• +1
Show me a source showing they drew their inspirations all the way from the persians, I'm not saying persians didn't invent many things but you're below sea level IQ if you think all western ideas/philosophies arrive from Persia

Sure 1 sec and no not all western ideals were drawn but at the very atleast the conception of human rights were from the persians but nice taking what i said and twisting it i sad freedom of speech and reilgion

I am a mix of Celtic and Slavic heritage. And when I mean whites, I am including all Indo-European people (Hungarian, Finns, Estonians, Georgians and Basque are also white).

I look at slavs are brothers in arms when i mean cum skin i mean anglo a very specific type the type that colonized and created the anglo ideal you can include them in but historically they were not considered white by the larger crowd hell even hitler didn't consider slavs human the piece of shit he was

Sure 1 sec and no not all western ideals were drawn but at the very atleast the conception of human rights were from the persians but nice taking what i said and twisting it i sad freedom of speech and reilgion

Lmao you literally said all western ideas arrived from the Persians when that book only arrived in the 18th century, if you unironically think something like that supports your theory then you're fucking retarded. The thing you sent basically just says it had an influence

I look at slavs are brothers in arms when i mean cum skin i mean anglo a very specific type the type that colonized and created the anglo ideal you can include them in but historically they were not considered white by the larger crowd hell even hitler didn't consider slavs human the piece of shit he was
I'm also Anglo. But I consider some of you Indians as white, would even let my daughter marry some of you.

• Hmm...

The only reason you dislike anglos is because they colonized you

• +1
Lmao you literally said all western ideas arrived from the Persians when that book only arrived in the 18th century, if you unironically think something like that supports your theory then you're fucking retarded. The thing you sent basically just says it had an influence

All ideas derive from a source nothing derives from literally nothing the founding father would not have came up with the concept off in a vacuum especially coming from a high end statist shit hole with high taxes the book very much so influnced all of western idea's in fact had islam not been around iran would be at the top of the world you would not have western civilzation without persian civilzation
The only reason you dislike anglos is because they colonized you

I don't give 2 fucks about colonization but to set up their beauty standards to create slaves by the way of the gun are you telling me i don't have a right to be pissed ?

All ideas derive from a source nothing derives from literally nothing the founding father would not have came up with the concept off in a vacuum especially coming from a high end statist shit hole with high taxes the book very much so influnced all of western idea's in fact had islam not been around iran would be at the top of the world you would not have western civilzation without persian civilzation
The article doesn't support that theory whatsoever. You're just trying to come over hyperintellectual

I don't give 2 fucks about colonization but to set up their beauty standards to create slaves by the way of the gun are you telling me i don't have a right to be pissed ?
That's not the reason beauty standards exist. Bring whites to literally any unknown land and their features would be considered attractive

The article doesn't support that theory whatsoever. You're just trying to come over hyperintellectual

That's not the reason beauty standards exist. Bring whites to literally any unknown land and their features would be considered attractive
idk some people dont understand light coloring reveals good bones more
and attractive undertones

• +1
because im not a shitskin you utter mongoloid so why would I wish to be european other than my nationality? im not self hating I love my culture and origins
didnt mean to tag @AleksVs

• JFL
im so happy to be white tbh. ethnics love us blonde, blue eyed aryans. all i want is a cute latina / italian / turkish or arab girl and im happy and my pheno definitely helps with that
if you are coming to turkey you better be good looking and tall cuz this place is infested with chaddams

idk some people dont understand light coloring reveals good bones more
and attractive undertones
Maybe I should've just said light features yeah. That together with caucasoid features which is most common among whites and caucasians/northern indians/persians

• +1

>>The article doesn't support that theory whatsoever. You're just trying to come over hyperintellectual<<

Did you not read what i said no idea comes from a vacuum you would not have western civilization without the Persians and this article was just to back up the claim of freedom of worship and shit just that alone most drew the influnce so it's not cause of whites but persians literally you would not have western civilzation without the persian civilzation.

Citation needed.

atleast i can say i can back up my points

if you are coming to turkey you better be good looking and tall cuz this place is infested with chaddams
im good looking but not tall. probably still taller than the average turn at 176cm tho

>>The article doesn't support that theory whatsoever. You're just trying to come over hyperintellectual<<

Did you not read what i said no idea comes from a vacuum you would not have western civilization without the Persians and this article was just to back up the claim of freedom of worship and shit just that alone most drew the influnce so it's not cause of whites but persians literally you would not have western civilzation without the persian civilzation.

Citation needed.

atleast i can say i can back up my points
You're fucking retarded. You literally said all western idea's arrive from the persians when the article literally just says one of the founding fathers contributed his ideas to the persians. I don't believe in freedom of religion/tolerance of cultures anyways lmfao.

And the citation needed is that whites contain the most caucasoid features which are universally considered attractive: light skin which reveals undertones and structure more, light eyes, taller stature etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic