"Whites are literally WORSHIPED by African women."

Race baiting thread
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Maybe I should've just said light features yeah. That together with caucasoid features which is most common among whites and caucasians/northern indians/persians
its obvious . despite that there is another feature that is almost or even more of a halo at some point and thats eye color. for light eyes it contrasts with the persons eye area (pupil, limbal ring, eyelashes and eyebrows) , forces more attention to the eye area, familiarity halo for european girl aand is also more intimidating
+ aesthetic

• +1
You're fucking retarded. You literally said all western idea's arrive from the persians when the article literally just says one of the founding fathers contributed his ideas to the persians. I don't believe in freedom of religion/tolerance of cultures anyways lmfao.

And the citation needed is that whites contain the most caucasoid features which are universally considered attractive: light skin which reveals undertones and structure more, light eyes, taller stature etc etc

Here is what i said the conception of anti slavery was derived from the Persians in fact it was considered okay in Greece to own slaves

<<Slavery was a common practice in ancient Greece, as in other societies of the time. Some Ancient Greek writers (including, most notably, Aristotle) considered slavery natural and even necessary. This paradigm was notably questioned in Socratic dialogues; the Stoics produced the first recorded condemnation of slavery.[2] <<

Such a concept while it did occur in the persians cause i wanna be honest not lie it occured but it was often considered morally good to free slaves they were to be treated equally and they were to be paid equally.

That is the freedoms part.

As for concepts literally the conception of human rights was first constructed by the persians http://www.persepolis.nu/persepolis-cyrus.htm by king cyrus specifically.

Again i have backed up what i said and i'm not trying to sound like a hyper intellectual if i'm wrong i will admit to it i don't lie.

<<And the citation needed is that whites contain the most caucasoid features which are universally considered attractive: light skin which reveals undertones and structure more, light eyes, taller stature etc etc>>

Taller stature is more down to epigenetics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4892290/ nutrition to be 1 of the larger factors at play and since most the world is a 3rd world shit hole or a 2nd world shit hole it would make sense their shorter.

Rebuttal a.

Rebuttal b

Light skin biologically is not attractive to all cultures what is attractive is down to enviroment and what is most useful for that situation.

2 counter arguments not all whites have blue eyes so these instriancally doesn't make the white race more handsomer as for blue eyes itself it's not a positive or negative mutation

>>The mutation of brown eyes to blue represents neither a positive nor a negative mutation. It is one of several mutations such as hair colour, baldness, freckles and beauty spots, which neither increases nor reduces a human's chance of survival. As Professor Eiberg says, "it simply shows that nature is constantly shuffling the human genome, creating a genetic cocktail of human chromosomes and trying out different changes as it does so."<<

It's just nature shuffling.

So i have provided my citations i ain't lying about a single thing refute each point

Whats with altright fags claiming everyone they like was white? First the Persians, then the Ancient Egyptians and Indians. The term white is so vague that so many different ethnic groups can fit the description. These brainlets have no idea what constitutes as a 'race' and will claim anyone that looks like them is one of 'their' poeple. They are on the same level as the We Wuz Kangs crowd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and LordNorwood
View attachment 195999

@LordNorwood the persians were literally all the idea's the westerns have come from the persians.

@LordNorwood educate this storm fag
Its true some ideas came from the Persians but current western society imo is basically a mix of Greek/Persian/Jewish ideas.
Whats with altright fags claiming everyone they like was white? First the Persians, then the Ancient Egyptians and Indians. The term white is so vague that so many different ethnic groups can fit the description. These brainlets have no idea what constitutes as a 'race' and will claim anyone that looks like them is one of 'their' poeple. They are on the same level as the We Wuz Kangs crowd.
I more or less agree tbh its just where you choose to drop the arbitrary standard of "white" amongst the caucasoid races. The two extremes that people have held throughout history:
1. Only "insert specific race" is white, usually the British in history. Sometimes Nords say this about Nords today.
2. Every Indo-European (Caucasoid) is white.
Idk if @AleksVs is saying that Persians are white because he genuinely thinks that or because he just likes me as a poster JFL
if its the latter I accept the compliment my friend, but even I don't think that Persians are white tbh

Its true some ideas came from the Persians but current western society imo is basically a mix of Greek/Persian/Jewish ideas.

But Greeks got influx Ed by Persians and Greek history is literally nothing take out all Greek history and your left with aristotle he is literally the only thing that got the West out of darkness.

Hell Islam was doing alright for a while follwing aristotle with averioes literally the only cradle of civilzation is aristotle he has carried the West hard.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
But Greeks got influx Ed by Persians and Greek history is literally nothing take out all Greek history and your left with aristotle he is literally the only thing that got the West out of darkness.

Hell Islam was doing alright for a while follwing aristotle with averioes literally the only cradle of civilzation is aristotle he has carried the West hard.
Yes and there was a lot of back and forth between various cultures. The Persians also received stuff from the Greeks. The Jews received ideas from the Persians. It gets very tricky if you actually want to try and pinpoint where an original idea came from. It seems the Persians originated the ideas of Heaven/Hell and Final Judgment from my research, the Greeks originated analytic philosophy, the Jews originated monotheism. All have had enormous impact on the West.
it is a shame that we got Aristotle and not Plato as a formative philosopher though, Plato mogs

Yes and there was a lot of back and forth between various cultures. The Persians also received stuff from the Greeks. The Jews received ideas from the Persians. It gets very tricky if you actually want to try and pinpoint where an original idea came from. It seems the Persians originated the ideas of Heaven/Hell and Final Judgment from my research, the Greeks originated analytic philosophy, the Jews originated monotheism. All have had enormous impact on the West.
it is a shame that we got Aristotle and not Plato as a formative philosopher though, Plato mogs

Plato came up with a lot of mytycism that delved us into Christianity and the dark ages.

1 can see neoplatonic influences.

The ideas of free speech and religion and human rights I can pin point to Persians the I cannot the same with the Greeks their was a huge idea at the time of Greek thought threat their were lesser and higher casts.

1 could make the argument the only things Greeks helped with is debate Greeks we're very good debaters

• +1
View attachment 196030

Here is what i said the conception of anti slavery was derived from the Persians in fact it was considered okay in Greece to own slaves

<<Slavery was a common practice in ancient Greece, as in other societies of the time. Some Ancient Greek writers (including, most notably, Aristotle) considered slavery natural and even necessary. This paradigm was notably questioned in Socratic dialogues; the Stoics produced the first recorded condemnation of slavery.[2] <<

Such a concept while it did occur in the persians cause i wanna be honest not lie it occured but it was often considered morally good to free slaves they were to be treated equally and they were to be paid equally.

As for concepts literally the conception of human rights was first constructed by the persians http://www.persepolis.nu/persepolis-cyrus.htm by king cyrus specifically.

Again i have backed up what i said and i'm not trying to sound like a hyper intellectual if i'm wrong i will admit to it i don't lie.

<<And the citation needed is that whites contain the most caucasoid features which are universally considered attractive: light skin which reveals undertones and structure more, light eyes, taller stature etc etc>>

Taller stature is more down to epigenetics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4892290/ nutrition to be 1 of the larger factors at play and since most the world is a 3rd world shit hole or a 2nd world shit hole it would make sense their shorter.

Rebuttal a.

Rebuttal b

Light skin biologically is not attractive to all cultures what is attractive is down to enviroment and what is most useful for that situation.

2 counter arguments not all whites have blue eyes so these instriancally doesn't make the white race more handsomer as for blue eyes itself it's not a positive or negative mutation

>>The mutation of brown eyes to blue represents neither a positive nor a negative mutation. It is one of several mutations such as hair colour, baldness, freckles and beauty spots, which neither increases nor reduces a human's chance of survival. As Professor Eiberg says, "it simply shows that nature is constantly shuffling the human genome, creating a genetic cocktail of human chromosomes and trying out different changes as it does so."<<

So i have provided my citations i ain't lying about a single thing refute each point
Not gonna bother reading all of that

Plato came up with a lot of mytycism that delved us into Christianity and the dark ages.

1 can see neoplatonic influences.

The ideas of free speech and religion and human rights I can pin point to Persians the I cannot the same with the Greeks their was a huge idea at the time of Greek thought threat their were lesser and higher casts.

1 could make the argument the only things Greeks helped with is debate Greeks we're very good debaters
I think you are severely underestimating the Greek contribution tbh. Without the Greeks we probably wouldn't even have science. Mysticism would suffer greatly. They also developed a lot of the idea of the soul which is a crucial touchpoint for Western culture.
You're right on the Persians, unfortunately we can also trace culture tolerance and multiculturalism back to them which has had imo devastating effects on modern society.

I have cited linked and provided counter arguments
Mate you wrote an entire paragraph without even making up proper punctuation marks even once, you weren't lying when you said you were autistic.

Not gonna bother reading all of that
His english isn't great but he's a more high IQ poster than you probably think, it might be worth a read

• Hmm...
I think you are severely underestimating the Greek contribution tbh. Without the Greeks we probably wouldn't even have science. Mysticism would suffer greatly. They also developed a lot of the idea of the soul which is a crucial touchpoint for Western culture.
You're right on the Persians, unfortunately we can also trace culture tolerance and multiculturalism back to them which has had imo devastating

Wrong person sorry
Mate you wrote an entire paragraph without even making up proper punctuation marks even once, you weren't lying when you said you were autistic.

Not an argument

His english isn't great but he's a more high IQ poster than you probably think, it might be worth a read
He's not high IQ and he made up several mistakes in the things he came up with, don't confuse the average autist with someone that's genuinely high IQ and has intellect
Wrong person sorry

Not an argument
It's easy saying not an argument all the time when you can barely even realize what normal human behavior is

He's not high IQ and he made up several mistakes in the things he came up with, don't confuse the average autist with someone that's genuinely high IQ and has intellect
Sure he makes mistakes but he does a great job of providing supporting citations and bringing forward original ideas. He's more intelligent than many people on the site take him for. He's just way outside the Overton window and also has poor English and grammar, so many people wrongfully take him for an idiot. He isn't one.

• Hmm...
You're right on the Persians, unfortunately we can also trace culture tolerance and multiculturalism back to them which has had imo devastating effects on modern society.

I'm an desciple of king cyrus and aristotle to me everyone is equal under god so I am pro multiculturalism and tolerance.

As for the science thing this is a quick link of the back but the Persians were the cradles civilzation we probably still would have science.

It's easy saying not an argument all the time when you can barely even realize what normal human behavior is

Oh no I have claimed to be retarded many times I'm ust smarter than most here and if you wanna debunk my claims pls do it

• +1
I'm an desciple of king cyrus and aristotle to me everyone is equal under god so I am pro multiculturalism and tolerance.

As for the science thing this is a quick link of the back but the Persians were the cradles civilzation we probably still would have science.

Oh no I have claimed to be retarded many times I'm ust smarter than most here and if you wanna debunk my claims pls do it
Would you PM me some links to stuff about the Persians you have read and thought was interesting? At this point I'm convinced you know significantly more about them than I do and I am actually descended from them JFL

And European women worship African male migrants. Just look at UK, France, Germany and Spain. What is your point?

@reptiles it should be called just be exotic theory. I think it's just more about exotic features, not race specifically

And European women worship African male migrants. Just look at UK, France, Germany and Spain. What is your point?

@reptiles it should be called just be exotic theory. I think it's just more about exotic features, not race specifically
you can still be white and exotic lmao

Would you PM me some links to stuff about the Persians you have read and thought was interesting? At this point I'm convinced you know significantly more about them than I do and I am actually descended from them JFL

I will but I don't have links on hand I am usually very lazy Unforantely but resources are very easy to find 1 just has to use their mind

• +1
you can still be white and exotic lmao
Not really. I guess. But a mulatto will still always be more exotic than a differently colored white guy

Indeed mixed races are some what superior

wasn't there a test with kids where they pass diff colored dolls around and they all said the white one was smarter and friendlier or someshit. the brutal part is that a kids mind is the purest and most primal since at their age it's nature > nurture.

• +1
Indeed mixed races are some what superior
African women might get bored easily of bbcs and their big cocks all the time. So they marry a white guy to be different. It's not a big deal like these race baiting faggots make it seem
wasn't there a test with kids where they pass diff colored dolls around and they all said the white one was smarter and friendlier or someshit. the brutal part is that a kids mind is the purest and most primal since at their age it's nature > nurture.
Of course its friendlier. Whites are harmless and wouldnt hurt a fly. They are all talk

Why are these threads of yours which are almost always unrelated to looksmaxing repeatedly posted in the looksmaxing section?
I started a war.
giphy.gif
You fucking knew threads like these would have lots of reactions, JFL.

• +1
View attachment 196030

Rebuttal a.

Rebuttal b

1. That's simply you escaping what you first cited, you literally said all western ideas come from the persians which is bullshit, especially when you take into consideration the basic human rights thing is something that still developed through the ages of time regardless of persian influence. I also never said Persians didn't have a great influence on the modern world due to their beliefs on human rights etc but just lol @ you trying to escape what you first said.

2. Taller stature is more down to genetics compared to epigenetics, the reason ethnics in the modern west end up taller is because they were underfed in the first place, were they not they'd still be shorter than the average dutchman per say. The reason dutch people are so tall isn't just due to diet, it's because of natural selection. Short people simply didn't breed as much, probably cause they weren't desirable.

3. No, no and no. Light skin is literally worshipped in pretty much every culture except of the West (even though it was associated with high class here historically speaking), have you not heard of blacks bleaching their skin? Lmao. Or the fact all wealthy indians in boolywood have light skin which isn't common among 90% of indians?

4. Blue/light eyes is still the most common among whites, this isn't rocket science. It's a positive mutation if we're speaking about lookswise and you know it. Now if we're speaking about environmental pros and cons you could hypothesize that blue eyes are better in colder climates and brown eyes are less sensitive to the sun but I've only heard Thulean Perspective talk about that once, irrelevant anyways.

Next to that, wtf did the nature shuffling thingy have to do with anything I ever said? This sounds like an epic cope considering you have brown eyes instead of just accepting lighter eyes are seen as more attractive.
Of course its friendlier. Whites are harmless and wouldnt hurt a fly. They are all talk

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
1. That's simply you escaping what you first cited, you literally said all western ideas come from the persians which is bullshit, especially when you take into consideration the basic human rights thing is something that still developed through the ages of time regardless of persian influence. I also never said Persians didn't have a great influence on the modern world due to their beliefs on human rights etc but just lol @ you trying to escape what you first said.

2. Taller stature is more down to genetics compared to epigenetics, the reason ethnics in the modern west end up taller is because they were underfed in the first place, were they not they'd still be shorter than the average dutchman per say. The reason dutch people are so tall isn't just due to diet, it's because of natural selection. Short people simply didn't breed as much, probably cause they weren't desirable.

3. No, no and no. Light skin is literally worshipped in pretty much every culture except of the West (even though it was associated with high class here historically speaking), have you not heard of blacks bleaching their skin? Lmao. Or the fact all wealthy indians in boolywood have light skin which isn't common among 90% of indians?

4. Blue/light eyes is still the most common among whites, this isn't rocket science. It's a positive mutation if we're speaking about lookswise and you know it. Now if we're speaking about environmental pros and cons you could hypothesize that blue eyes are better in colder climates and brown eyes are less sensitive to the sun but I've only heard Thulean Perspective talk about that once, irrelevant anyways.

Next to that, wtf did the nature shuffling thingy have to do with anything I ever said? This sounds like an epic cope considering you have brown eyes instead of just accepting lighter eyes are seen as more attractive.

View attachment 196088
tall stature is probably from contstant waring in places tbh.

yea light skin is preferred in every culture on an attractiveness basis . even in ancient china.

idk if blue eyes are good at all for seein in colder climates but in general it works well for looks and intimidation enough for it to evolve and dominate in big cats, wolves and humans were it went

• +1
tall stature is probably from contstant waring in places tbh.

yea light skin is preferred in every culture on an attractiveness basis . even in ancient china.

idk if blue eyes are good at all for seein in colder climates but in general it works well for looks and intimidation enough for it to evolve and dominate in big cats, wolves and humans were it went
Not sure about the tall stature thing but the natural selection part is 100% legit here in the Netherlands, remember first reading an article about it and it was like a blackpill thrown into my face

View attachment 196088
Light eyes specifically blue eyes is a negative adaptation for men. Use your brain. Men are supposed to intimidate other men and attract females. Light beta submissive blue eyes are going to get you bullied by hazel/green/amber eyed hunks whom you look like a bitch too. Women will also think you are submissive! How is blue eyes on men a positive trait

• JFL
Not sure about the tall stature thing but the natural selection part is 100% legit here in the Netherlands, remember first reading an article about it and it was like a blackpill thrown into my face
it made sense to me since Jatts being tallest in India were involved in war the most..
ive heard that they legit outbreeded the manlets out of existance in netherlands in like 2 generations

• +1
Light eyes specifically blue eyes is a negative adaptation for men. Use your brain. Men are supposed to intimidate other men and attract females. Light beta submissive blue eyes are going to get you bullied by hazel/green/amber eyed hunks whom you look like a bitch too. Women will also think you are submissive! How is blue eyes on men a positive trait
I don't think anyone here including me feels intimidated by brown eyed guys, never felt intimidated by them let alone anyone due to their eye color.
Lighter eyes are more attractive on both sexes, you need a healthy mix. Also if anything lighter eyes makes your eye area stand out more which in return makes you focus more on overall shape/angularity
it made sense to me since Jatts being tallest in India were involved in war the most..
ive heard that they legit outbreeded the manlets out of existance in netherlands in like 2 generations
Are there any other traits the Jatts adapted? Sounds interesting

I don't think anyone here including me feels intimidated by brown eyed guys, never felt intimidated by them let alone anyone due to their eye color.
Lighter eyes are more attractive on both sexes, you need a healthy mix. Also if anything lighter eyes makes your eye area stand out more which in return makes you focus more on overall shape/angularity

I never said lighter eyes are bad. I just said blue eyes. Ideal is Golden~Hazel~Green. Feline eyes > blue puppy eyes. Never forget this. You will never have dimorphism as a blonde hair blue eyed cuck. That is for women. Never forget this. Real men are dark haired and Hazel/green/gold feline eyed. Remember this

it honestly makes the most sense. altough its possible to be intimidated by brown eyed guys ofc its more likely with a light eyed guy if they have the same "hunter" eye area features especially positive tilted brows.
in the sun my eyes appear light enough to get some halo and like I said it looks way better and more dom.
I mean I can only speak for myself and my family for some features but Jatts ive seen (most in my family) are tall, big framed and deep voiced. probably why despite being "low caste" to the brahmins we dont give a shit and dont get bullied cuz of it in other states
I never said lighter eyes are bad. I just said blue eyes. Ideal is Golden~Hazel~Green. Feline eyes > blue puppy eyes. Never forget this. You will never have dimorphism as a blonde hair blue eyed cuck. That is for women. Never forget this. Real men are dark haired and Hazel/green/gold feline eyed. Remember this
major cope bro. green eyes are literally female dimorphic. more women have green eyes than men
either way its different for each but blue eyes are never cuckish cuz of color

"wow bro look at this cuck " jfl

it honestly makes the most sense. altough its possible to be intimidated by brown eyed guys ofc its more likely with a light eyed guy if they have the same "hunter" eye area features especially positive tilted brows.
in the sun my eyes appear light enough to get some halo and like I said it looks way better and more dom.
I mean I can only speak for myself and my family for some features but Jatts ive seen (most in my family) are tall, big framed and deep voiced. probably why despite being "low caste" to the brahmins we dont give a shit and dont get bullied cuz of it in other states

major cope bro. green eyes are literally female dimorphic. more women have green eyes than men
Lighter= more feminine

The darker the traits, the more t. Green is darker than blue. Therefore more t. You seriously want blue eyes??

either way its different for each but blue eyes are never cuckish cuz of color

View attachment 196105

"wow bro look at this cuck " jfl
Looks way more harmless than if he had darker eyes. You cant deny this!

• JFL
Lighter= more feminine

The darker the traits, the more t. Green is darker than blue. Therefore more t. You seriously want blue eyes??
thats cope. you wouldnt even think of a 5 foot 6 indian dravidian as a threat but once he becomes albino you ca see that he looks like an absolute beast in bones.

explaian why my eyes look more masc when light is shining at them>?

Some people here might not have any white furniture/clothes/walls/doors on their houses jfl

thats cope. you wouldnt even think of a 5 foot 6 indian dravidian as a threat but once he becomes albino you ca see that he looks like an absolute beast in bones.

explaian why my eyes look more masc when light is shining at them>?
Because your eyes become golden in the sun. Not blue. I said golden eyes were ideal

Lighter= more feminine

Looks way more harmless than if he had darker eyes. You cant deny this!
I can deny this bro . dark eye color is not best imo it looks freindly and prettyboyish.

Because your eyes become golden in the sun. Not blue. I said golden eyes were ideal
yes but gold is lighter than brown no?

look at this morph of ian somerhalder

his brown eyed side looks way less masc. and he has legit light green eyes. the most femenine eye color
Is this prettyboyish?
View attachment 196107

it looks masculine!
[/QUOTE
your eyes are not dark if they are gold homie. all light eyes look the same in black and white.

View attachment 196108

his brown eyed side looks way less masc. and he has legit light green eyes. the most femenine eye color
His brown looks more dark triad

View attachment 196108

I never said brown was ideal. I always said Gold/Hazel/Green. Did you not listen?

Is this prettyboyish?
View attachment 196107

it looks masculine!

look at this. they turn from people to cyborgs
His brown looks more dark triad

I never said brown was ideal. I always said Gold/Hazel/Green. Did you not listen?
I did but you are saying that they are dark. they are not dark bruh they are just a different shade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
im so happy to be white tbh. ethnics love us blonde, blue eyed aryans. all i want is a cute latina / italian / turkish or arab girl and im happy and my pheno definitely helps with that
reminder

5'9
5'9
5'9

5 inch girth
5 inch girth
5 inch girth
5 inch girth

Being people is ideal
for prettyboys its good to look freindly. but for dark triad doms like me its best to be light eyed. green or blue are at top for reasons. hazel and golden are also good but they are just the same as green basically just different shades