@Octillionaire put this arab in his place

you jew use connections
Give me your adress

India superpower 2022

i will drag my heavy, big, hairy brahmaputra balls over your face

@Octillionaire put this arab in his place

you jew use connections
India superdiarrhea 2022

I will punch you at 12% and you'll wake up fluent in Klingon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Whites are usually losers. Imagine not going for ur own women ngl tbh. Meanwhile i can get them hoes whitoids w ease and those who go for selfhating ethnics cant get their own women
wAllah i swear

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
come to Mumbai bitch i know you wont
لقد ضاجعت دارون الخاص بك وقد أحبته كثيرًا ، أعطني عنوانك إذا كنت رجلًا😹😹😹😮🤯

Low IQ wiggers who date ethnic women and try to look ethnic are lame as fuck lmao!!

• +1
I think this one is from west asia. Doesn't matter though since she fogs your fake-upmaxxed trannies that you've posted.
View attachment 1749560
Is this the same girl as the other one you posted?
2954997 1621019850846m

She looks like unfrauded effina in this pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
When I go france I’ll fuck more of your MAGWHOREBIES just like my Nygiaaaaah @Manchild they want Latino and white cock forever
True. North African women love blacks and whites and ethnics. Anything but Nafri niggas really. My Tunisian fwb said they have small dicks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
True. North African women love blacks and whites and ethnics. Anything but Nafri niggas really. My Tunisian fwb said they have small dicks
😂😂😂😂

Whats your adress INSHALLAH ?

• +1
Interracial breeding = stronger immune system

Really I’m in Australia, no North African women here, I’m part North African (albeit my dad is white af).

I thought North African guys we’re mostly good looking.

(albeit my dad is white af).
You're answering your own question, your dad is white and your mom is a nafri who wanted white over nafri?
Also there are a decent bit of moroccans/lebaese in aussieland right?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
You're answering your own question, your dad is white and your mom is a nafri who wanted white over nafri?
Also there are a decent bit of moroccans/lebaese in aussieland right?
Nah bruh, my dad is Algerian+French (his Algerian parent is white af tho) my mother is Algerian (black) + Spanish, My Algerian side is white as hell, I thought most Algerians near the coast were white. No Moroccans here only lebs, Syrians and Iraqis. I’m mixed af tho special case.

Last edited:
Nah bruh, my dad is Algerian+French (his Algerian parent is white af tho) my mother is Algerian+Spanish, My Algerian side is white as hell, I thought most Algerians near the coast were white. No Moroccans here only lebs, Syrians and Iraqis. I’m mixed af tho special case.
Were your French/Spanish parents men ?

Idk people say nafris look white but irl in Tunisia people who even look like Wogs are a minority. They're ethnic af

Delete ya rabi staghfirullah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Were your French/Spanish parents men ?

Idk people say nafris look white but irl in Tunisia people who even look like Wogs are a minority. They're ethnic af
Both women actually, it was definitely rare for the time tho. They were moneymaxxed af.

I think most North Africans (Tunisia, Algeria and Moroccans) look med or white, maybe like 20-30% look Arab, minority 10% look black.

Couple of North African male models around think Oussama Guessoum, my dad worked as a male model with rayban in the 80s and early 90s, but you have to be mostly white passing or med, the Arab/black looking nafaris are faliod hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I noticed this also , a lot of jbwmaxxers in my country , it’s over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back