Whites are statistically the most attractive race by far. Only 15% of the world is white. [There is a high demand, low supply for whites]

Whites are statistically the most attractive race by far. Only 15% of the world is white. [There is a high demand, low supply for whites]

"15% of the world is white
and only existing for 7,000 years evolving in Europe.

About 60% of the world is Asian only existing for about 35,000 years evolving in Asia

18% of the world is black existing for about 200,000 years evolving in Africa."

View attachment 1807994

Whites are the most attractive race by far. and only 15% of the world is white.

There is a high demand for white people and a low supply.

All you have to do is move to any of them countries below whites in the racial hierarchy and life will be easy mode.

If you are white and having a hard time getting a girlfriend. Realize you have an asset. You need to move country to unlock it though.
By white you mean white and blonde or also white and dark trait?

By white you mean white and blonde or also white and dark trait?
an average white male aka white skin, white facial features, 5'10+. are the main things. blonde hair and blue eyes just even more of a halo

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
bullshit
Rarity does not imply that something is valued.

And whites are almost all concentrated in Europe, its logic only makes sense in countries where whites are a minority, such as Thaylandia.

bullshit
Rarity does not imply that something is valued.

And whites are almost all concentrated in Europe, its logic only makes sense in countries where whites are a minority, such as Thaylandia.
I never said that.

I said it is valued according to statistics but it is also rare. Which makes it even more valuable. Hence why geomaxxing for whites works so well

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law

"15% of the world is white
and only existing for 7,000 years evolving in Europe.

About 60% of the world is Asian only existing for about 35,000 years evolving in Asia

18% of the world is black existing for about 200,000 years evolving in Africa."

View attachment 1807994

Whites are the most attractive race by far. and only 15% of the world is white.

There is a high demand for white people and a low supply.

All you have to do is move to any of them countries below whites in the racial hierarchy and life will be easy mode.

If you are white and having a hard time getting a girlfriend. Realize you have an asset. You need to move country to unlock it though.
lifefuel for me

I never said that.

I said it is valued according to statistics but it is also rare. Which makes it even more valuable. Hence why geomaxxing for whites works so well
yes it does but I hope it doesent get patched in the next update

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yes it does but I hope it doesent get patched in the next update
it wont ever. if anything whites will become more valuable as our race is dying out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • +1
it wont ever. if anything whites will become more valuable as our race is dying out
im more afraid of locals becoming too hostile towards whites than the race dying out. Whites dont realize that the more openly racist you are the more openly racist and hostile ethnics will start to become towards whites until we reach a point where ethnics start to target whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17829
race is not going to die out I guarantee that JFL at you
i heard theres becoming less whites cos mixed breeding and not breeding as much as ethnics

• Hmm...
im more afraid of locals becoming too hostile towards whites than the race dying out. Whites dont realize that the more openly racist you are the more openly racist and hostile ethnics will start to become towards whites until we reach a point where ethnics start to target whites
ngl this is true in SEA. my friend went there and locals were VERY aggressive towards him. its like everyone hated him for having some cheat code

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 5892
i heard theres becoming less whites cos mixed breeding and not breeding as much as ethnics
cope, once sperm donations and crispr gene editing technology become mainstream everyones gonna want white DNA

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
ngl this is true in SEA. my friend went there and locals were VERY aggressive towards him. its like everyone hated him for having some cheat code
exactly my point and its becoming more and more dangerous

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 17829
Locationmaxxing is such a cheatcode when you're white. Low IQ if you haven't done it.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Deleted member 17829
cope, once sperm donations and crispr gene editing technology become mainstream everyones gonna want white DNA
dont u realize what i said is a good thing tho? if theres less whites. they become even more valuable

dont u realize what i said is a good thing tho? if theres less whites. they become even more valuable
yes but then race mixing becomes more common, im not saying race mixing is bad im just saying that it becomes more common and it makes it even more rare

• +1
exactly my point and its becoming more and more dangerous
any way to counter this?

when i go to one of these shitholes i was planning to get a vicious dog, carry a knife etc

any way to counter this?

when i go to one of these shitholes i was planning to get a vicious dog, carry a knife etc
jfl theres no way to counter it and a knife is a false sense of security.

just get a car with tinted windows and dont go out at night, stay in more populated public places where there are lots of police and you will be ok

• +1
any way to counter this?

I saw a security camera video of a white guy walking down the street somewhere in Southeast asia and he got shot in the back of the head by an ethnic

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 17829
jfl theres no way to counter it and a knife is a false sense of security.

just get a car with tinted windows and dont go out at night, stay in more populated public places where there are lots of police and you will be ok
true...

was just planning on staying a hermit like i am now. but just have a girl too.

like order shopping in etc

but in reality its not that dangerous tbh. and i cant see how it would get worse.

the only reason id hermit is cos of the bad vibes not necessarily danger

I saw a security camera video of a white guy walking down the street somewhere in Southeast asia and he got shot in the back of the head by an ethnic
U shouldn't go in ethnic countries as a white person

Locationmaxxing is such a cheatcode when you're white. Low IQ if you haven't done it.
I highly recommend Latin America for this btw. Girls are much hotter and people much friendlier when compared to other non-white places and you won't look too much out of place as a white guy (unless you have a clearly nordic pheno that wouldn't pass in Spain or Italy) since there is always a local white minority in those countries.

• +1
true...

was just planning on staying a hermit like i am now. but just have a girl too.

like order shopping in etc

but in reality its not that dangerous tbh. and i cant see how it would get worse.

the only reason id hermit is cos of the bad vibes not necessarily danger
just remember its a 3rd world country its not a civilized 1st world country and there are a lot of chaos so your likely to be a target

• +1
I think that what matters is you know what area is safe and what area is not safe to go to because if you go to a sketchy part of town at night your basically asking for trouble

• +1
ethnics tend to get jealous...
as long as u minimise interactions with ethnic males and maximise with ethnic girls in private. im sure most will be fine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 5892
as long as u minimise interactions with ethnic males and maximise with ethnic girls in private. im sure most will be fine
yeah just dont get in a fucking bar fight cause your more likely to get jumped by 4 or 5 guys and shot

• JFL
yeah just dont get in a fucking bar fight cause your more likely to get jumped by 4 or 5 guys and shot
yeah that would be a fucking nightmare

i plan to go to Vietnam in like 2 months hopefully i dont get murdered by jealous viet cong

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ and Deleted member 17829
yeah that would be a fucking nightmare
I dont wanna scare anybody from SEAmaxxing because SEAmaxxing is a great way to ascend as an incel but just remember to watch your back and dont be a fucking idiot

• +1
I never said that.

Subhuman countries are irrelevant in this equation, nobody cares about Africa and 99% of Asia.
The only thing that matters is the Americas and Europe, and whites are the majority in these places.

TropicalTyrone and Alexbrown managed to get along well in Asian countries despite not being white

Why does white men always go with below average looking Asian girls? I think the white men is not as valued as White women. Other wise they would not struggle with their own and there would not be so called incel culture.

Last edited:
i plan to go to Vietnam in like 2 months hopefully i dont get murdered by jealous viet cong
how is it going in singapore? much pussy there or

Subhuman countries are irrelevant in this equation, nobody cares about Africa and 99% of Asia.
The only thing that matters is the Americas and Europe, and whites are the majority in these places.

TropicalTyrone and Alexbrown managed to get along well in Asian countries despite not being white
yeah other races can work too but whites is just 10x more

im totally fine with fucking africans as long as the pussy is tight pussy is pussy am I right? regardless even if they ugly just put a bag over their face all that matters is TITS AND ASS

• JFL
Why does white men always go with below average looking Asian girls? I think the white men is not as valued as White women. Other wise they would not struggle with their own and there would not be so called incel culture.
women are worth more than men full stop. white men are the highest in the racial hierachy.

its just incel tier whites that have to geomaxx. so ofc theyre not gonna get a stacey.

but in these countries. when women become like famous singers or actors. they go and get themselves an AVERAGE white boyfriend as a trophy. not an above average white bf. but an AVERAGE.

women are worth more than men full stop. white men are the highest in the racial hierachy.

its just incel tier whites that have to geomaxx. so ofc theyre not gonna get a stacey.

but in these countries. when women become like famous singers or actors. they go and get themselves an AVERAGE white boyfriend as a trophy. not an above average white bf. but an AVERAGE.
people dont understand just how privileged whites got it even being half white is better than being fully deathnic or fully indian.

people dont understand just how privileged whites got it even being half white is better than being fully deathnic or fully indian.
1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-270=-209

yeah look lol. its white. then anything mixed with white:lul:then all the other races

even some asian girl i spoke to the other day randomly said "anyone is so much better when mixed with white"

how is it going in singapore? much pussy there or
i have 3 slays here (one vietnamese and two chinese). It's actually kinda harder than i thought as people here are very shy around foreigners so you have to take the initiative. the chinese girls said they would have never approached me but the Vietnamese girl is a waitress and i could tell she was into me the first time i went to the restaurant.

• +1
yeah other races can work too but whites is just 10x more
The average height for men in these countries is 5'5, in addition to being extremely poor.

With the exception of blacks, any other ethnicity in the west can make seamax

• +1
1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-270=-209

yeah look lol. its white. then anything mixed with white:lul:then all the other races

even some asian girl i spoke to the other day randomly said "anyone is so much better when mixed with white"
I can understand why they want to exterminate the white race now, putting all the xenoestrogens in the food. all those ethnics are seething at whites getting all the pussy.

• +1

That is cause of Western fetization. Its all media manipulation. White girls are literally flying to korea find boyfriend. The media manipulates them to think that all Koreans are like Kpop star or K-drama actors.... Guys that are not overly masculine.. Does not think about sex all the time.. Very soft etc but its all lie. In South korea drug raping is very popular and many these K-pop fans end up there as victim..

The average height for men in these countries is 5'5, in addition to being extremely poor.

With the exception of blacks, any other ethnicity in the west can make seamax
not indians tho. they fucking despise indians there more than their own shitty race

• JFL