Whites are the best looking race

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Beautiful skin tone ( when tanned), height and accent ( except British ) . When I see a good looking white person I feel genetically inferior.

Who can come close to
D0FF3846 1756 4E29 A784 A23EDEB411D8

7337AA12 35A5 4848 B25F 8EA34FB7A210

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, zerobr12, Deleted member 24507 and 9 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 23558
Would you gladly suck his dick OP?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav and pardocel
French are the best looking whites tbh.

Also I noticed pure slavs look shit but slavs mixed with some other kind of white mog hard

And anglos mog too don't cope. Not some low class wigger there but high class north Atlantid = ideal male appearance

• +1
Reactions: Sick, pardocel, rand anon and 2 others

Also I noticed pure slavs look shit but slavs mixed with some other kind of white mog hard

And anglos mog too don't cope. Not some low class wigger there but high class north Atlantid = ideal male appearance
Nordic Atlantid Med the holy triad. Greek gods could have only those phenos

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, rand anon, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Nordic Atlantid Med the holy triad. Greek gods could have only those phenos
Indo Iranid prettyboy shepherd greco Roman kouros and high class north Atlandid aristocrat are the holy trinity

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 21661 and the BULL
Why laugh @the BULL you don’t think this is perfect?

C60ECD00 EEAD 4FB3 BFB9 2B52AFA51043

5D75E878 421D 432D 95F9 0333622C9028
509EBCAB F79E 43EF B1A1 676C5C353A8F
DC4775D3 3C76 41B3 B2AF AE2AB4518A2E
C2C6493A 5F0D 4204 A4B4 03C50263DC1A

Last edited:
I thought you were gonna post some girls. Nigga posted guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Milk Enjoyer, Banderacell and 15 others
Oi mate whats wrong with british lads?

French, Italian and Lebanese are the best looking men.

Of course mixed and latinx mogs both but for pure races French is unmoggable on men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, GetShrekt, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person

Of course mixed and latinx mogs both but for pure races French is unmoggable on men
Anglo pheno for men is the best tbh, most of the famous ones are good looking.

Wt is latinx

• JFL
Reactions: Solar, GuyFromSingapore, Jigen and 1 other person
Big dick aussie surfer Chads have the highest sex appeal…..next to BBC (obviously)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 18522
@HarrierDuBois thought I was French at first, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
accent ( except British )
high class british accent with deep voice mogs, when i talk to girls from other countries they want to fuck from my voice alone

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21661, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person

Mixed is like a 50/50 thing. You can turn out like some el goblino abomination or you can turn out like Meeks. If the two races are very different you have the chance to be striking chad or ugly abomination. Latinos are such a common combo and have normalized and reproduced over years so they don't have the same effect. Latino chads just look spanish/italian

I would replace Lebanese with Anglo. When Anglo is done right it creates the ideal chad. Cavill, Gandy, etc types

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

italian / spanish / austrian / swiss / dutch / scandinavian / english / french the best looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and Deleted member 23558
Y'all worry too much bruh.
Relaxxx

• JFL
Bro dO YOU live in india? If you go in west. 80% of population are Ltn/Mtn.
Ik. That’s why I said among the best looking men whites mog with the exception of a few like Salludon Ramirez Atesh salih taxeira etc. still heavily caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
high class british accent with deep voice mogs, when i talk to girls from other countries they want to fuck from my voice alone
It's over if you don't look like James May and sound like him while drunk

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and 2 others
Legit you guys underestimate british halo. It was more in the past, it kind of downgraded now, but there was this fat 5'7" British nigga in my class and got attention from his voice alone

Accents can be a huge failio or halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Mixed is like a 50/50 thing. You can turn out like some el goblino abomination or you can turn out like Meeks. If the two races are very different you have the chance to be striking chad or ugly abomination. Latinos are such a common combo and have normalized and reproduced over years so they don't have the same effect. Latino chads just look spanish/italian

I would replace Lebanese with Anglo. When Anglo is done right it creates the ideal chad. Cavill, Gandy, etc types
Just googled Lebanon men they’re nowhere near Anglo chads

Ik. That’s why I said among the best looking men whites mog with the exception of a few like Salludon Ramirez Atesh salih taxeira etc. still heavily caucasoid
Yeah but North atlantid pheno is mix of Med and North genes which means they have ethnic blood in them.

• JFL
  • +1
Lebanese are the best looking men.
Only Indians and Pakis think that Lebanese are good looking. 99% of them are brown subhumans, and the ones that aren't probably have European admixture all the way from Baldwin II's balls

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23157
Only Indians and Pakis think that Lebanese are good looking. 99% of them are brown subhumans, and the ones that aren't probably have European admixture all the way from Baldwin II's balls
Its funny that a lot of arab countries say lebanese women are best looking but in reality they are better looking because 30-40% percent of lebanese are christians and they dont have hijab.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium and LiteralCaucasian
Its funny that a lot of arab countries say lebanese women are best looking but in reality they are better looking because 30-40% percent of lebanese are christians and they dont have hijab.
Lebanese Christians are also highly likely to carry European blood through their Y-DNA.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Legit you guys underestimate british halo. It was more in the past, it kind of downgraded now, but there was this fat 5'7" British nigga in my class and got attention from his voice alone

Accents can be a huge failio or halo
british accent is a massive halo with american girls and eastern european girls in my experience

italian / spanish / austrian / swiss / dutch / scandinavian / english / french the best looking
Germans and Dutch aren’t that good looking. Nordics just have height halo they’re orc ish.

Anglos are ugly.

Only French, Italian, Spanish have consistently good looks

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 26015
The irony of a Georgian shitskin calling Lebanese ugly and brown jfl. Lebanese are the whitest ethics with the Turks

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and currylightskin
The irony of a Georgian shitskin calling Lebanese ugly and brown jfl. Lebanese are the whitest ethics with the Turks
Whiter than thou discussions are my favorite.
Lebanese haven't been White in any way since their adoption of the Arabic script.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Solar, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Lebanese haven't been White in any way since their adoption of the Arabic script.
Nigga just post a picture of your hand rn. I wanna see how white you are.

Lebanese people are literally closer generically to Europeans than all other ethnics but Turks. The Shia and druze ethnics aren’t real Lebanese

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
How hard is it to post a hand pic nigga
gov't agencies can unironically track one's identity down from someone's hand. I'm not going to risk it.
Lebanese people are literally closer generically to Europeans than all other ethnics but Turks.
True.
The Shia and druze ethnics aren’t real Lebanese
Ah, so the Lebanese that remained ethnically Lebanese and weren't raped by Europeans aren't the """real""" Lebanese. Got it.

• +1
gov't agencies can unironically track one's identity down from someone's hand. I'm not going to risk it.

True.

Ah, so the Lebanese that remained ethnically Lebanese and weren't raped by Europeans aren't the """real""" Lebanese. Got it.
They’re literally not because they came to Lebanon in the last 100 years. Northern Syrians and costal Palestinians and Lebanese are different racially to the Shia who are mixed with Iranics and gulf Arabs

Cage at calling anyone a rape baby btw

If you look white you probably have 30% Slavic ancestry

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Hero of the Imperium
They’re literally not because they came to Lebanon in the last 100 years. Northern Syrians and costal Palestinians and Lebanese are different racially to the Shia who are mixed with Iranics and gulf Arabs
Fucking Shi'ites ruin everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and 1 other person
1. “Race” doesn’t exist.

2. You’re red not “white,” redcel.

3. Edomites (so-called White people) are the ugliest nation of people in the world and look like apes 😆.

• JFL