• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 26410
Curries are weak because low T it's why they all have shit frames

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and the BULL
Samoans mog

Grip strength =/= actual strength.
I'm curious to see how different races score in the different parameters of strength then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
The East will rise again
Remember when Japan colonized East Asia. They were such chads. They even teamed up with South Asians to try and get rid of the British. Then again, at the same time, I’m glad they didn’t win, because what they would have done to us would have been far worse than what the British did to us. They looted us but left our honor alone. The Japanese on the other hand when they liberated Indonesia from the Dutch ended up doing messed up things over there.

grip strength doesn't mean much, blacks tend to have smaller wrist so whatever and longer limbs so whatever.

Sorry to not aliment your cuck fetish but

Most studies on strenght testosterone, muscle mass, always concluded that blacks are the top.

>For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men,

>

this study show the strength of police officer by race, blacks have higher muscle mass, lower body fat, and stronger upper body muscle strength.

>
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40615-014-0049-8
this study show that blacks have also higher testosterone level, like most studies on the subject

there is also ton of factors, but i'm too lazy to dig it.

watch this video if you wanna learn more

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, nope and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Non-Aryans are biologically incapable of experiencing the intensity and profundity of life as White people do.
Water wet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
grip strength doesn't mean much, blacks tend to have smaller wrist so whatever and longer limbs so whatever.

Most studies on strenght testosterone, muscle mass, always concluded that blacks are the top.

>For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men,

>View attachment 2300579
this study show the strength of police officer by race, blacks have higher muscle mass, lower body fat, and stronger upper body muscle strength.

>View attachment 2300581 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40615-014-0049-8
this study show that blacks have also higher testosterone level, like most studies on the subject

They used Africans from Africa in this study and they tend to be weaker. Blacks from America were bred different

They used Africans from Africa in this study and they tend to be weaker. Blacks from America were bred different
actually no, pure blacks if in the same environement as american black (african born are iften less well fed, and thus less ressources) (20% white on average are stronger, and have higher testosterone.
I know what you are thinking, but slavery weakened them by adding whiter genes in their DNA.

• +1
Reactions: nope and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Grip strength is indicative of general strength, height, and bone density.
no it's not, grip strength is representative of grip strenghth.

Blacks tend to have longer and thinner limbs so their power is not in their hands.
Yet they have more dense bones, lower body fat, higher testosterone and higher muscle mass on average.

• +1
Reactions: nope and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Curries are weak because low T it's why they all have shit frames
Hahaha can't believe I'm reading this shit.
@BombayVikings where they finding these?

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Hahaha can't believe I'm reading this shit.
@BombayVikings where they finding these?
OP has crabs in a ghosht curry bucket mindset

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Average Swedish woman is about as strong as the average ethnic/Asian.

JFL keep coping with muh Samoan muh negro muh mongol you UTTER subhuman creatures. Jfl even western WOMEN mog you.

Talk about defective degenerate genome.

Average Swedish woman is about as strong as the average ethnic/Asian.

JFL keep coping with muh Samoan muh negro muh mongol you UTTER subhuman creatures. Jfl even western WOMEN mog you.

Talk about defective degenerate genome.
I’m 6’3 this doesn’t apply to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
OP has crabs in a ghosht curry bucket mindset
@Zero wtf r u on? u have seen me I am pretty sure, and ethnic as fuck, yet frame, muscle, and strength mog 95% of natty white dudes.

u just need to get out more man

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 21700

"White subjects were stronger than Asian subjects even after correcting for the effect of age, height, weight and sex in a multi-factorial analysis."

blacks are the strongest

But I’m ethnic
There’s always people on both sides of the bell curve. You escaped your genetic destiny to be a weak manlet.

>View attachment 2300579

>View attachment 2300581 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40615-014-0049-8

Grip strength is directly correlated to testosterone levels in males. High T = High grip strength

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Manu le coq and bloomercel
Grip strength is directly correlated to testosterone levels in males. High T = High grip strength
Where can i find that?

Every study in the world show that black men are physically superior to white men
Look at this post
no it's not, grip strength is representative of grip strenghth.
View attachment 2301676View attachment 2301677View attachment 2301681
Blacks tend to have longer and thinner limbs so their power is not in their hands.
Yet they have more dense bones, lower body fat, higher testosterone and higher muscle mass on average.

I'm curious to see how different races score in the different parameters of strength then
Polys will be 1st cos they have bbc tier muscles but are fat as well so overall more mass.

Whites and blacks would be equal, whites have better bones for strengh (wider frames and long torso which is ideal for strength movements due to lower centre of gravity) BBCs have more muscles so can lift things with more ease especally at a faster rate.

Gooks would be 3rd place behind these mainly due to their shit myostatin and their height

They aren’t. Africans are poor and starving, imagine using starving people who get like 500 calories a day as an example, studies have even shown that Africans have superior genes to new world BBC meaning if fed the same they’d be far stronger than BBCs in the USA . Blacks In Europe and America are an accurate example cos they aren’t starving or malnurished and over there as manu showed well BBCs have more overall strength. But I still stand by my belif that strength sports will be better for whites due to their morphology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Manu le coq
Im neither black or white i'm aryan

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Surely Africans would be a close second if they weren’t poor & malnourished. Pacific Islanders are also not included on the graph. Some say they are the strongest race.

Last edited: