cumskins -"no how could they do this ethnics are so barbaric!"

Very strange people ngl why has no one else noticed

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, ascension, Lmao and 5 others
me-"brits killed 100 million shitskins in indian”
Tbh I haven’t seen a single white person on .org say anything remotely close to this JFL

I’ve seen some save Europe kids on TikTok say shit along those lines tho

• Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Why do I have to suffer for something that I wasn't a part of? Why should someone suffer for the sins that their ancestors or what people from their tribe did?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, tombradylover, Bushman and 7 others
Why do I have to suffer for something that I wasn't a part of? Why should someone suffer for the sins that their ancestors or what people from their tribe did?
no one should, but people treat every shitskin like hes responsible for the crimes of some random shitskin. If thats true youre responsible for the crimes of your cumskin ancestors it works both ways bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, NorwoodAscender, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Idrc whites are assholes let them die off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, NorwoodAscender, Lynxress and 1 other person
Kill Anglos . Behead Anglos . Roundhouse kick an anglo into the concrete. Slam dunk an Anglo baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Anglos . Defecate in an Anglos food. Launch Anglos into the sun. Stir fry Anglos in a wok. Toss Anglos into active volcanoes. Urinate into an Anglos gas tank. Judo throw Anglos into a wood chipper. Twist Anglos heads off. Report Anglos to the IRS. Karate chop Anglos in half. Curb stomp pregnant anglo women . Trap Anglos in quicksand. Crush Anglos in the trash compactor. Liquefy Anglos in a vat of acid. Eat Anglos . Dissect Anglos . Exterminate Anglos in the gas chamber. Stomp Anglos skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Anglos in the oven. Lobotomize Anglos . Mandatory abortions for Anglos . Grind Anglos fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Anglos in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Anglos with a ray gun. Kick old Anglos down the stairs. Feed Anglos to alligators. Slice Anglos with a katana.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zan, Bushman, kebab and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, supergreencar and wishIwasSalludon
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and wishIwasSalludon
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and <6PSLcel
everyone should work on killing everyone

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, wishIwasSalludon and lemonnz
everyone should work on killing everyone
NorwoodAscender
❤️
kebab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, TechnoBoss, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
It's all lookism after all. White people look like angels and will always be perceived as the good ones. Dark people are the opposite, they will always be seen as villains and the evil ones

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and NorwoodAscender
John Self on X: For anyone else wondering, here's the original version of  that Family Guy skin colour chart. Why do people photoshop it? This says it  all. https://t.co/GpKAo24B7t / X

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It's all lookism after all. White people look like angels and will always be perceived as the good ones. Dark people are the opposite, they will always be seen as villains and the evil ones
brutal lookspill

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
example

me-"brits killed 100 million shitskins in indian"

cumskins-"based europe show those subhumans the power of da huwhitttteeee man!"

me-"some random cumskin girl was killed and raped by a shitskin named Muhammed"

cumskins -"no how could they do this ethnics are so barbaric!"

Very strange people ngl why has no one else noticed

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer
It's ironic. I was arguing with some faggot from the UK who was crying about immigration when his country had been colonizing other nations in the past. These people lack self-awareness.

• +1
in my class we were watching vids abt tiktok ban. one of the arguments to ban tiktok was that it made people pro osama :forcedsmile: why? because he said 9/11 wasn't simply because of "Argghh i hate kuffar argghhh" but instead it was a response to the countless atrocities done on muslims, even the ones that were secularising, by americans

• +1
When a white person goes and stabs a bunch of people or shoots up a school "Yeah man mental health and shiettt" When a brown person does it "SAVE EUROPA!!!"

• +1