whites should unite under one race.

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
fr blacks are low iq niggers who pollute society

whites have been divided for decades because of the jews while blacks united because of the jews

forget our differences and become one ubermench race, my fellow white people

Last edited:

blacks claim they are one people despite having the most genetic differences

we should do the same

I only unite with slavs like @Thompsonz :feelsgood:

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, n0rthface, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Guys sorry for the shameless shill but I legitimately think this might be the next big thing. You all know dog meme coins are hot right now but so are cat coins this coin is only 2 days old and just hit 1000 holders. they have a strong dev team good website and a active telegram right now its only at 1,9M marketcap it can easily 100x. This might be your oppurtinity to get out of this damn rat race.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
I only unite with slavs like @Thompsonz :feelsgood:
I have like 1 polish person in my genetic lineage...

are slavs really that different from white?

we bear the same skin,

yet blacks unite while having completely different phenos and having the most genetic differences

• WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I have like 1 polish person in my genetic lineage...

are slavs really that different from white?

we bear the same skin,

yet blacks unite while having completely different phenos and having the most genetic differences
We are white! :feelswhat:, but we hate Germans and Anglos for obvious reasons

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13787
Guys I have a great day today 🙂 and I will be in the West coast 😊 and I will be in the future of our lifetime ❤️😊 the internet and phone number is a very good and I will be a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
We are white! :feelswhat:, but we hate Germans and Anglos for obvious reasons
I've heard people call slav not white...

we need to unite and forget our divides obviously caused by the jews

Jews are white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, buckchadley31 and hebbewem
Jews are white
but they are destroying the white race...

if you are a jew you need to reject the jews control of the government.

and become one with the white race

White is a power term, only western europeans in the Anglosphere are white, but if we are talking realistically, slavs are 100% white, more white even then Meds

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8244
White is a power term, only western europeans in the Anglosphere are white, but if we are talking realistically, slavs are 100% white, more white even then Meds
Slavs have really white skin and blue eyes alot.

of course i consider them white..

but they have been made to believe they are separate

when we are both white

also white is not a power term

its that we are genetically similar and under one race...

we may have been divided culturally in the past because of our reigon seperation, and we should still value those for our heritages...

but look at what the niggers and jews created with america... they created the perfect system to systematically erase white people.

Ashkenazi Jews are white
your not a nigger and have white skin, therefore your white... but your higher ups want to destroy the white race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
your not a nigger and have white skin, therefore your white... but your higher ups want to destroy the white race
I am white and don’t hate any one
Racism is too boring

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
OP didn't even know what dna or race was a couple months ago and look at him now

also white is not a power term

its that we are genetically similar and under one race...

we may have been divided culturally in the past because of our reigon seperation, and we should still value those for our heritages...

but look at what the niggers and jews created with america... they created the perfect system to systematically erase white people.
Yes but you profited off slavery and colonialism, slavs didn't, so at least you have a good life living in a first world nation because your ancestors looted wealth, while i suffer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8244
they use the preface of racism and homophobia if we dont want to be gay and race mix

yet niggers have 5 kids and abandon them all making the perfect system to replace white people

I am white and don’t hate any one
Racism is too boring
its not about hating for the sake of hating

this is an EXTINCTION of the white race who built this world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
OP didn't even know what dna or race was a couple months ago and look at him now
haha very funny

you wont be laughing when white people become a minority.

unless your black in which you'd rejoice

haha very funny

you wont be laughing when white people become a minority.

unless your black in which you'd rejoice
Have 10 kids boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
@n0rthface

thoughts?

think all we could accomplish as one perfect unite

china is strong because its united

the nigger race is strong because its united

Whites need to unite under one people or fade into history

White people don’t have history

White people don’t have history
black people don't care about their history your the only one that does

most american blacks are united by feeling entitled against white people because the jews united them even though in africa they had differences and in fighting like all races...

yet the jews divided the Whites to weaken my people for their ultimate plan of exterminating my race.

its quite genius what the jews pulled tbh...

the classic tactic of divide and eliminate

black people don't care about their history your the only one that does

most american blacks are united by feeling entitled against white people because the jews united them even though in africa they had differences and in fighting like all cultures...

yet the jews divided the Whites to weaken my people for their ultimate plan of exterminating my race.

its quite genius what the jews pulled tbh...

the classic tactic of divide and eliminate
Bro the whites were always divided. Europe before Rome and Greece was a backwards savage place. The Romans and Greeks never identified as European and racially they are not the same people.

whites ruined the world with social media and coal burning their pathetic subhuman race deserves to be eradicated

Bro the whites were always divided. Europe before Rome and Greece was a backwards savage place. The Romans and Greeks never identified as European and racially they are not the same people.

whites ruined the world with social media and coal burning their pathetic subhuman race deserves to be eradicated
the nigger race is the lowest iq race

africa is a whole ass continent and yet blacks are united while having the most genetic differences of any race...

blacks ruined the America with their drugs and crime rate..

not to mention blacks use social media the most.

blacks only deserve death for all the pain they cause

their culture is built on being a degenerate human being.

whites can unite, because the only reason they are divided is from the jews... because the jews existed in ancient times...

I don't even hate you guys (blacks)

can't you see that the Jews are promoting the intermingling of our peoples which is bringing a downfall to our world as a whole?

black on black crime is a real thing. and the perception of black people is not about Africa or the Moores,

but about how they commit crimes and gangbang.

I believe blacks should be nationalist to their race, and so should white people..

It's really the Jews I hate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
the nigger race is the lowest iq race

africa is a whole ass continent and yet blacks are united while having the most genetic differences of any race...

blacks ruined the America with their drugs and crime rate..

not to mention blacks use social media the most.

blacks only deserve death for all the pain they cause

their culture is built on being a degenerate human being.

whites can unite, because the only reason they are divided is from the jews... because the jews existed in ancient times...
Blacks wouldn’t be in the situation they are in if white people were not so racist end of story

I don't even hate you guys (blacks)

can't you see that the Jews are promoting the intermingling of our peoples which is bringing a downfall to our world as a whole?

black on black crime is a real thing. and the perception of black people is not about Africa or the Moores,

but about how they commit crimes and gangbang.

I believe blacks should be nationalist to their race, and so should white people..

It's really the Jews I hate
There is not Jew conspiracy it’s why who don’t want to Accountable for their actions

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31
Blacks wouldn’t be in the situation they are in if white people were not so racist end of story
black people are in that situation because the jews put them there

and white people are racist because the jews make black people rape and kill each other

• JFL
There is not Jew conspiracy it’s why who don’t want to Accountable for their actions
bad take

you dont want to be accountable for your actions of black on black crime, comitting crime and doing drugs

black people are in that situation because the jews put them there

and white people are racist because the jews make black people rape and kill each other
They weren’t doing that when the whites burned down Tusla black wallstreet. Or the mega cities in America built by blacks

They weren’t doing that when the whites burned down Tusla black wallstreet. Or the mega cities in America built by blacks
blacks were okay in the 1920s,

it was probably the jews that made them commit that crimes parading themselves as "white"

• JFL
blacks were okay in the 1920s,

it was probably the jews that made them commit that crimes parading themselves as "white"
That my point bro the people who did that were white Americans.

by the white bro a little secret….

THE JEWS ARE WHITE

That my point bro the people who did that were white Americans.

by the white bro a little secret….

THE JEWS ARE WHITE
the Jews are a subgroup of white who hate whites

the Jews are a subgroup of white who hate whites
No they don’t get off of pol please show me any evidence of the super dooper evil Jews running the world

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
No they don’t get off of pol please show me any evidence of the super dooper evil Jews running the world
Search for it and you will find it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 8244

the jews made Hitler hate slavs?