Whites (specifically Europeans), do you actually hate or look down on ALL ethnics?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I know that white majority countries like the UK are mostly tolerant, but I just want to ask whites in general do you actually want all ethnics gone? Let’s say I’m an ethnic from a majority Muslim ethnicity with a VERY Muslim name who is for the sake of this white skinned (but not white passing at all due to features), 180 CM, comes from an upper class relatively rich family, holds western citizenship, is open to dating any races but prefers my own, religious but only privately, has an Americanish accent (international school accent), and is well educated. While I’m not white worshipping in anyway, Europe seems like a lovely place based on my vacations there for someone of a well educated background (not in all areas obviously) but I just get the vibe I’d be treated weirdly because I’m not ethnically European. Do you guys see us as complete outsiders even if we try to integrate for the sake of a high income and good quality of life?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 20618 and Xangsane
No bro lol, it’s just jokes on here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Just the Indians due to their attitude

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 20618 and .🇹🇩.
Depends on the person. If he is a loud annoying arab working in a doner shop with a white girlfriend then I want him deported immediately.

If he is old fat arab in small corner shop selling cigarettes then he has endearing personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15004, jabaduk and 6 others
Jewish white European here
I make better friends with ethnics than with actual whites however this forum is slowly changing it and making friendship with rice,curry and slavs hard.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and House Lannister
I know that white majority countries like the UK
>UK
>white majority

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, hiwasuwor, GetShrekt and 6 others
Yeah some parts is basically curryland. They even make the buildings like it too…

And yes OP we look down on all ethnics because we are superior to them in every way and we want you to get tf out our country as we think a lot of u take benefits from tax payer. Get the fuck out tbh

Anyways I will be going to India/pakistan anyways to spread my seed and be worshipped for being blonde blue eyes manlet brb

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 20618, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I know that white majority countries like the UK are mostly tolerant, but I just want to ask whites in general do you actually want all ethnics gone? Let’s say I’m an ethnic from a majority Muslim ethnicity with a VERY Muslim name who is for the sake of this white skinned (but not white passing at all due to features), 180 CM, comes from an upper class relatively rich family, holds western citizenship, is open to dating any races but prefers my own, religious but only privately, has an Americanish accent (international school accent), and is well educated. While I’m not white worshipping in anyway, Europe seems like a lovely place based on my vacations there for someone of a well educated background (not in all areas obviously) but I just get the vibe I’d be treated weirdly because I’m not ethnically European. Do you guys see us as complete outsiders even if we try to integrate for the sake of a high income and good quality of life?
Liz Truss will win thanks to racism within the Tory party members.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and House Lannister
Yeah some parts is basically curryland. They even make the buildings like it too…

And yes OP we look down on all ethnics because we are superior to them in every way and we want you to get tf out our country as we think a lot of u take benefits from tax payer. Get the fuck out tbh

Anyways I will be going to India/pakistan anyways to spread my seed and be worshipped for being blonde blue eyes manlet brb
My family has probably contributed more to your economy than your entire lineage. Be thankful, your relatives are probably too obsessed with gender science and same sex marriage protests to do anything useful + you’re a manlet

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I do

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Liz Truss will win thanks to racism within the Tory party members.
Liz trust is better than Rishi Bijapour Gujarat Sunak He is a billionaire we don’t need his nasty ass in more power Liz deserves to win

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
No, and I think I actually prefer latinas to white girls, idk, it's close.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Liz trust is better than Rishi Bijapour Gujarat Sunak He is a billionaire we don’t need his nasty ass in more power Liz deserves to win
You want a white women in power?

My family has probably contributed more to your economy than your entire lineage. Be thankful, your relatives are probably too obsessed with gender science and same sex marriage protests to do anything useful + you’re a manlet
Nah my family is high class and rich businessmen family business with like 50 employees. Wow your family has a chicken shop nice bro + your ethnic which statistically is equal smv to 5’3 white man lel

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Nah my family is high class and rich businessmen family business with like 50 employees. Wow your family has a chicken shop nice bro + your ethnic which statistically is equal smv to 5’3 white man lel
Grown ass man lmao

You want a white women in power?
It’s not about her gender or race it’s about personality and social class. Rishi is a pompous prick, he is also a fruader him and his wife evade taxes and it was a big scandal 3 months back. Rishi was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, Liz worked for where she is and actually knows the struggles of many British people she also isn’t a pompous whore

So yes Lizz over Sunak all day, that billionaire needs to go home

• +1
It’s not about her gender or race it’s about personality and social class. Rishi is a pompous prick, he is also a fruader him and his wife evade taxes and it was a big scandal 3 months back. Rishi was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, Liz worked for where she is and actually knows the struggles of many British people she also isn’t a pompous whore

So yes Lizz over Sunak all day, that billionaire needs to go home
Yeah jokes aside I get what you mean. We don’t want another US

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I only want Algeria to be deleted from the earth

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and House Lannister
Whites hate ethnics but dont have the balls to do something about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and House Lannister
Triggered ethnic get mogged son+ how do you think blonde blue eyes guy would do in India or pakistan? Celebrity tier slaying?
Why would you even want to slay there nigga. Not even worth it

there's no way they don't considering all the white worshippers littered around the internet and in the dating scene

if they say they don't look down on ethnics they are lying they are just simply unaware of it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and House Lannister
there's no way they don't considering all the white worshippers littered around the internet and in the dating scene

if they say they aren't they're lying they're just not aware of it
Sucks because then people like me get grouped into it. Not that I want white approval, it just happens to be that the landmass that is Europe which is a nice place to live and work has whites as majority, so they impact the way people live there are treated

If you read Nietzsche you would understand it. What is "good" or "morally right" to people in their minds is what brings them power and success.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ReadBooksEveryday
No

• +1
We view ethnics as secondary class (8-9/10) or subhuman creatures/reptiles (sub7). Whites above all of course.

• So Sad
Hate, no.
Want them to stay in their own countries? Yes.
White culture is not compatible with any other culture and it is ruining white societies.

• Hmm...
I don’t immediately hate ethnics i meet but i’m aware that the chance for them to be a low iq aggressive retard is significantly higher than it would be for a white person.

Lets just say that the world would for sure be a better place without any ethnics.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, smvmaxxertilllate and House Lannister
I don’t immediately hate ethnics i meet but i’m aware that the chance for them to be a low iq aggressive retard is significantly higher than it would be for a white person.

Lets just say that the world would for sure be a better place without any ethnics.
Whites have done way worse to the world than ethnics. Ethnics are only like this because of what whites did to them in the past centuries

Whites have done way worse to the world than ethnics. Ethnics are only like this because of what whites did to them in the past centuries
Ethnics would’ve done the exact same thing if they had the same power.

Over

We don't benefit from the presence of ethnics in our countries unless they are cucked races like asians cause we steal their women easily and our women hate their men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 16369
more low class ethnics = higher crime rates, crabs in the bucket mentalities, bad gender ratios/sausage fests, poverty, cockblocking and weird slightly hostile atmosphere (men trying to size up other men)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, House Lannister and Deleted member 21646
Of course there are ethnics who do a good job of assimilating and contribute to society after moving to their new country (mainly chinese, indian, some latin american countries etc), which I dont think any rational person would disapprove of being there.

Then you have the shit tier basket (north africans, arabs) of who a majority are just welfare immigrants/thugs/thieves that become a massive net negative burden to whatever european country they immigrate to (increase in crime rate, unsafe paralel society ghetto neighborhoods, welfare payments, huge assimilation costs)

Of course there are exceptions and I feel sorry for you OP if you fall in to the latter basket of countries without fitting the stereotype but looking at it objectively like that its logical that immigration from those countries is perceived negatively the way it is by a lot of people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and House Lannister
Personally, when I encounter people no matter from what race, I always treat them as an individual completely independent from what their race/background is.

Last edited:
  • +1